Revolution in Medical Diagnostics Uncovers 'Bourbon' Virus

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Re: Revolution in Medical Diagnostics Uncovers 'Bourbon' Vir

Post by MSimon »

And paperburn1,

People calling for human studies and an end to the black market should go to hell? Interesting religion you got there. Are you proselytizing? Because if you look around I believe you are having an effect opposite to the one you intend.

And BTW paperburn1 it is well known that high doses of radiation cause cancer. It is well known that the chemicals used in chemotherapy cause cancer.

Donald Tashkin found that smoking cannabis reduces the risk of lung cancer. His study was not large enough to be statistically significant and the US government which funded his original study has not funded a larger one to find out if the findings would hold or were just spurious. Curious don't ya think?

Who would ever have guessed that Progressive Prohibitionist Republicans were anti-science. It is a wonder.

Have a nice day.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

simon , BITE ME
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

This used to be a board of intelligent people talking on many subjects, now its just sunk to such a level that I am out. The one who name shall not be mention has mentored a new student. Maybe I will check back in a few months and see if anything has changed .
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

paperburn1 wrote:simon , BITE ME
Now why should I waste my time when you do such an excellent job on yourself?

Have a nice day.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And there you go again Mike, turning yet another thread into a pro-drug use argument.
Have you ever noticed how most of your thread hits are only bots these days?
Just askin.

Sad.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

ladajo wrote:And there you go again Mike, turning yet another thread into a pro-drug use argument.
Have you ever noticed how most of your thread hits are only bots these days?
Just askin.

Sad.
Medicine is pro drug. Are you against medicine? Some religious people are. Do you belong to one of those?

All I have discussed on this thread is medicine. Evidently there are people out there that can't handle that. You among them. My condolences.

The NIH has thousands of cites about this medicine. Have you contacted them with your concerns? Perhaps you could get them shut down. Maybe your Congress critter could help. The DEA has just announced a plan to increase the amount of this plant available for medical research by a factor of 30. They will be making nearly a ton a year available for the purpose. Have you indicated to them that this is a VERY bad idea? Maybe your Congress critter could help.

I AM amused.

Have a nice day.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Mike,
You are assuming I have read your last post. I assure you I have not.
Nor will I, it is not worth it.

You are talking to yourself on this one.
As paperburn said, you have taken this board down as a nice place to have intelligent conversations.
I think I will stick to news only for a while until you can't help but spam there as well.
It is painful to watch you slowly choke and kill this forum with your mis-guided agenda.
So I guess I won't be here anymore either.

Sad.
Rant and spam on. I am sure you amuse at least yourself.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)