Osoma Bin Laden is dead

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

choff

Osoma Bin Laden is dead

Post by choff »

Just heard it on the news, they finally cornered the rat!
CHoff

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Dang it, you beat me.
Unfair, I was distracted...

But in any event, I guess my evil plans for a Polywell Powered Free Electron Laser can be shelved...oh wait...what about al-Zarwahiri :!:

Muhahahaha.... :twisted:

Maui

Post by Maui »

How awesome is it that they got him in a covert operations firefight? I had come to expect that he'd either be obliterated by a bomb or die silently of natural causes and we'd never see his body.

CaptainBeowulf

Post by CaptainBeowulf »

He joins Hitler, Mussolini and a host of other megalomaniacal psychopaths in the garbage can (or rubbish can) of history!

Here's to all the servicemen and women of the United States and its allies who've fought in the war on terror for almost ten years, and in particular to the SOF team who took him out. And, to absent friends.

choff

Post by choff »

They should bury him in a pig carcass to discourage any other muslim fundamentalists from taking up leadership of his movement, lest they end up the same way.
CHoff

choff

Post by choff »

Al-Queada may want to retaliate in the coming days, use the threat of defilement to discourage attacks.
CHoff

Maui

Post by Maui »

choff wrote:They should bury him in a pig carcass to discourage any other muslim fundamentalists from taking up leadership of his movement, lest they end up the same way.
That would be fun, I agree... but it would encourage what you are trying to discourage.

choff

Post by choff »

Arlington Cemetary is deliberately on Robert E. Lee's old homestead. Now that I'm cooling down a little and starting to think about it rationally though, they could use his body as a bargaining chip, exchange it for any captured western personnel in Taliban hands. Of course if they do they could plant a small electronic homing device on the corpse, just in case his high level followers want to attend the funeral.
CHoff

alancj

Post by alancj »

clearly, the best thing to do with his body is to cut him up into 1 gram pieces and sell his flesh as collectors items. It'll help go for the national debt.

No seriously, they are treating him with islamic law and are going to bury him by 4:00 pm eastern may 2.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

News on the radio is stating that he was buried "at sea", as no nation wanted is body.
I hope is not true otherwise many will think it was all a set up.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Dateline: 2015:
The Beeb announced today that they have found irrefutable proof that in 2011 Al Qaeda leaders sold the whereabouts of Usama Ben Laden's fatally ill body to the Americans in order to obtain the $25Million reward. That money revived their seriously depleted coffers and permitted the infamous July 4th attack of that year.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

So... all my cynicism is rubbing off on you at last!!!.... :twisted:

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

chrismb wrote:So... all my cynicism is rubbing off on you at last!!!.... :twisted:
KEEP UP dude or dudette. I have been suspicious of this whole GWT since it started. I may from time to time taken anti-GWT folks to task for making ridiculous statements, but I don't recall ever supporting this. Remember, I'm sort of like a Libertarian.

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

Fox News would rather have Osama on national TV announcing Obama was dead. :lol:

seedload

Post by seedload »

Detainees at the prison at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, had given the courier’s pseudonym to American interrogators and said that the man was a protégé of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the confessed mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world ... en.html?hp

...for what it is worth.