Good day in china

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

palladin9479

Re: Good day in china

Post by palladin9479 »

Now guys, just because China and India are responsible for the majority of world CO2 levels isn't a reason for us to not destroy first world economies and send they're populations back to the medieval period.

Sometimes I think that it's China who's funding some the more shrill of the alarmists, possibly through backdoor means. If they could get the modern world to crash they're economies then it would leave China as the worlds super power.

Schneibster

Re: Good day in china

Post by Schneibster »

palladin9479 wrote:Now guys, just because China and India are responsible for the majority of world CO2 levels isn't a reason for us to not destroy first world economies and send they're populations back to the medieval period.

Sometimes I think that it's China who's funding some the more shrill of the alarmists, possibly through backdoor means. If they could get the modern world to crash they're economies then it would leave China as the worlds super power.
Reported for lying about me. My first concern has always been China.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.