when did this forum get overrun by radical right trolls?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

happyjack27

Re: when did this forum get overrun by radical right trolls?

Post by happyjack27 »

Jccarlton wrote:
happyjack27 wrote:i mean, really. wrong forum.
If you mean me, well looking at the stats, I'm user #10 and I signed up two days after the forum was founded in July 2007. In all that time I have never called anybody any names and never characterized any poster here as anything, letting alone calling people I happened to disagree with, "trolls". I'm sure that there are forums like the daily Kooks and Dummy Underground where your kind of intolerance is the bee knees but I don't think that attempting to censor things because you disagree with them is de rigueur here. At least it hasn't been so far. if what I post offends you, guess what, I don't care. You have no right to censor me and no authority in any way.
It's been tried already:
viewtopic.php?t=2204&highlight=jcarlton+post
If my posts bother you that much, nothing is preventing you from going someplace else. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I think I 'm going to have to post all the right wing stuff I haven't been posting because I tried to keep it more or less pertinent, but since I'm being accused by a mindless twit as being a "troll" I have no reason to filter the stuff I'm sure you will just love.

wow. aggressive much? take a chill pill dude, noone is trying to steal your sandwich.

Jccarlton

Re: when did this forum get overrun by radical right trolls?

Post by Jccarlton »

happyjack27 wrote:
Jccarlton wrote:
happyjack27 wrote:i mean, really. wrong forum.
If you mean me, well looking at the stats, I'm user #10 and I signed up two days after the forum was founded in July 2007. In all that time I have never called anybody any names and never characterized any poster here as anything, letting alone calling people I happened to disagree with, "trolls". I'm sure that there are forums like the daily Kooks and Dummy Underground where your kind of intolerance is the bee knees but I don't think that attempting to censor things because you disagree with them is de rigueur here. At least it hasn't been so far. if what I post offends you, guess what, I don't care. You have no right to censor me and no authority in any way.
It's been tried already:
viewtopic.php?t=2204&highlight=jcarlton+post
If my posts bother you that much, nothing is preventing you from going someplace else. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I think I 'm going to have to post all the right wing stuff I haven't been posting because I tried to keep it more or less pertinent, but since I'm being accused by a mindless twit as being a "troll" I have no reason to filter the stuff I'm sure you will just love.

wow. aggressive much? take a chill pill dude, noone is trying to steal your sandwich.
How about, instead of insulting other people you bring some stuff up yourself. You seem to be actin more like a troll the longer this get. Strange that.