I've written a new statement on the theory of gravitation and sanitized the standard model of physics

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ohiovr

I've written a new statement on the theory of gravitation and sanitized the standard model of physics

Post by ohiovr »

I'm not sure why I was compelled to do this article but I started to write at 6pm yesterday and got so involved in it I totally lost track of time. At one point I looked outside my window and saw it was light still it confused me. A whole evening had past. My concentration was locked in like a laser. When I completed it I found a totally neglected principle of an already known force that perfectly explains why gravity as we know it exists. I also explain that no single force plays an exclusive role in radioactive decay like it is presumed with the weak force, unless you want to consider it as a pair of lesser and greater forces of the same origin. I go on to explain why mass is concentrated in subatomic levels so tightly while mass in electronic levels are so loose.

My reasoning will explain why we don't get burnt up by antimatter occasionally and go on to say there may indeed be antimatter galaxies. I explain with clarity why that is a strong possibility.

I found that the universe has these principle forces:

Electro strong
Electro weak

Neutron strong
Neutron weak

Magnetism

And that's it!

If you simple consider these as pairs or even better the same forces with minor aspects we got it down to only 3

Electric
Neutronic
Magnetic

Here it goes:
OhioVR's statement on gravitation and nuclear decay

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-uranium- ... 3125211450

What this could do for you for fusion is beyond me. But these thoughts were very interesting to develop. I was drafting furiously in quora till I stopped so I had some good ideas at first and one by one corrected the facts and eliminated contradictions and found complimentary clues where I could.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: