Something stirring - Blacklight Power

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Solo

Post by Solo »

you know it's not a conspiracy, come on now. As greedy as humans are, you gotta know that if they had a good idea which technology was the breakthrough, they'd be in on the groundfloor looking to make a bundle, not trying to smother it!

gblaze42

Post by gblaze42 »

pstudier wrote: Mills is a nutcase, but this will no more go away than will cold fusion. If he were right, then Hydrinos should be common in the universe. Astronomers would have already discovered them. He could be selling bottles of them to scientists and collect a Nobel prize. Long before he could commercialize a 50kW unit, he should demonstrate a 50 W unit. For more words than the concept deserves, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrino . By the way, I am still waiting for delivery of my cold fusion water heater which was promised years ago.
My thought's exactly! I mean, how do you get lower than the ground state in an atom? It wouldn't be the ground state if you could go lower.

Helius

The root of blacklight is there but....

Post by Helius »

We can agree that nothing is really going to happen (positve) at Black light, but I'm not convinced that an electron can't be forced to a proton if provided enough energy; Say of one anti-neutrino of a type. I'm not convinced that it doesn't happen in nature all the time.

I'll say this though; If _anyone_ is going to be interested in direct electron / proton interactions, they'll somhow be associated with IEC / Polywells in the future. If there is anything to "cold fusion" it'll be more likely discovered doing such experiments with Electron / proton proximate interactions rather than elecrolytic cells, where intersting pnenomonon are microscopic, intermittent non-duplicateable and often fleeting.

The quicker we proliferate WB7s out there, the more interesting stuff we'll see.

wisnij

Re: The root of blacklight is there but....

Post by wisnij »

Helius wrote:We can agree that nothing is really going to happen (positve) at Black light, but I'm not convinced that an electron can't be forced to a proton if provided enough energy; Say of one anti-neutrino of a type. I'm not convinced that it doesn't happen in nature all the time.
It does happen all the time. It's called inverse beta decay. But it's not an energetically advantageous reaction in hydrogen.