Second article on Joe Khachan - polywell progress in Aus

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

tonybarry

Second article on Joe Khachan - polywell progress in Aus

Post by tonybarry »

Hello All,
This is the second article in a series of three regarding IEC fusion in Australia. Dr. Joe Khachan is a fusion physicist at the University of Sydney. He discusses WB-7, facilities, and future research directions.

Link

Regards,
Tony Barry
Last edited by tonybarry on Thu May 22, 2008 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Tony,

I'm going to work out an exact link to Dr. Nebel's post in this space - just in case you want to change the link in your blog post. It will show up in a few minutes.

viewtopic.php?p=5251#5251

What you do is find out the # of the post and then change 5251 to the right number. You can find out the correct # by rolling over the "quote" button on the desired post.

5251 takes you to the Nebel post in this case.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

tonybarry

Post by tonybarry »

Thanks Simon, the link is altered to your specs.

Regards,
Tony Barry

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Tony,

Honored to be of service.

I was thinking of saying nothing (my name is at the top, heh) but as a service to your readers I thought doing the right thing was better. In any case I'm right below Dr. Nebel so I still get my two seconds of recognition. :-)

When you get the last section posted I'll do a blog post and drive some traffic your way.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

drmike

Post by drmike »

Nice work Tony. I definitely like his idea about the Penning trap.