Only two years to practical nuclear fusion

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

classicpenny

Only two years to practical nuclear fusion

Post by classicpenny »

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

"The most promising method of producing energy through fusion may belong to a U.S. firm called EMC2.", which also means it may not. Not news.

I do hope to see 'news' here. Let's have 'news' in news. That is; something 'new[s]'! :?

Maybe these types of things should go in the 'Evangelical' forums as it is just, well, more Evangelising.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

I thought this was for discussing what is in the "news", and PennyStocks may not be major media, but it isn't Polywell Blog either.

The topic of Polywell is making it's way into "the news".

MSimon

Re: Only two years to practical nuclear fusion

Post by MSimon »

classicpenny wrote:Whoa! Check it out!

http://pennysleuth.com/only-two-years-t ... ar-fusion/

Bill Flint
Some one left a comment before you got to it. Did you notice?

OK I see I was an hour late.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Aero

Post by Aero »

Yes it must belong here. MSimon posted it here and he should know where it belongs.

viewtopic.php?t=1568

I think we're all wishing that we could participate more actively in the research and so are a little on edge when it comes to all things Polywell.
Aero

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

I was just emphasising the point.

Yawn!!.. Wake me up in 2 years time...Image
Last edited by chrismb on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

D Tibbets

Post by D Tibbets »

One goof, I believe, Steven Chu is the White House Science Adviser, not the head of the DOE. And, he probably should have included RFC, DPF, and that Cannadian proposel that consists of beating on a drum, in order to be more complete. Also, it is now less than 18 months to the promised deadline, provided that there are no delays and the Navy actually permits realivation of the results. Not that I'm impatient or anything :)

Dan Tibbets
To error is human... and I'm very human.

Wittgenstein

Post by Wittgenstein »

D Tibbets wrote:One goof, I believe, Steven Chu is the White House Science Adviser, not the head of the DOE. And, he probably should have included RFC, DPF, and that Cannadian proposel that consists of beating on a drum, in order to be more complete. Also, it is now less than 18 months to the promised deadline, provided that there are no delays and the Navy actually permits realivation of the results. Not that I'm impatient or anything :)

Dan Tibbets
Chu is Secretary of Energy

D Tibbets

Post by D Tibbets »

Wittgenstein wrote:
D Tibbets wrote:One goof, I believe, Steven Chu is the White House Science Adviser, not the head of the DOE. And, he probably should have included RFC, DPF, and that Cannadian proposel that consists of beating on a drum, in order to be more complete. Also, it is now less than 18 months to the promised deadline, provided that there are no delays and the Navy actually permits realivation of the results. Not that I'm impatient or anything :)

Dan Tibbets
Chu is Secretary of Energy

Umm.... as Gilda Ridner would have said "Never mind". :oops:

Dan Tibbets
To error is human... and I'm very human.

ltgbrown

Post by ltgbrown »

Dan, I am just going to believe that you were showing how human you are![/quote]
Famous last words, "Hey, watch this!"