10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Well, to be fair, one of the Rossirelated sites that I have followed all along has had enough. He has gone from supporter to confused to non-believer over the course of things, and in my opinion has done one of the best jobs of remaining neutral.
Surely someday a sociologist will dig the mine of data and produce some interesting results regarding the dynamics of interaction around beliefs.
Adieu Ecatnews.com. Adieu.

Unfortunately now, two of the remaining contenders are Acland's E-catworld and the Gary Wright Show "Shutdownrossi". Neither of which I particularly enjoy. I guess I can still pull occasional Rossicomedy from the Rossilivecat blog.

Beh. Maybe I should think more on how much interest remains in Rossiworld for me. These days it has become more tedious, and does not even produce out-loud laughs anymore. With reflection, it is just sad. Very sad. So many folks still clinging to Rossihope.

In the final end, I predict that Rossi will once again seek to blame others for his "failure" as he has done in his previous scams. The snakes and clowns will have done him in with a Global Conspiracy of some sort.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And in the spirit of producing a smile or laugh for someone, here is the latest from rossilivecat:
Andrea Rossi
November 26th, 2012 at 10:40 AM
TO ALL THE READERS FROM POLAND:
WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED WEBSITE WHICH IS PROPOSING TO SELL E-CATS FRAUDOLENTLY, WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION FROM US, WITHOUT HAVING ANY CHANCE TO OBTAIN FROM US OUR PRODUCTS, THEREFORE THEY ARE SELLING PRODUCTS THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE EBLE TO DELIVER.
THE WEBSITE IS:
http://www.ecat-polska.pl
WE DO NOT KNOW THEM, WE NEVER GAVE THEM ANY LICENSE, THEY WILL NEVER OBTAIN FROM US OUR PRODUCTS. THEIR SALES OF E-CATS IS A FRAUD.
I REPEAT WHAT I WROTE MANY TIMES: IF ANYBODY PROPOSES TO SELL E-CATS, PLEASE INFORM US OF HIS NAME WRITING TO
info@leonardocorp1996.com
WE WILL CONFIRM YOU IF HE IS AUTHORIZED OR IF IS A BOGUS.
WARM REGARDS,
ANDREA ROSSI, LEONARDO CORP (CEO)

Mark Saker
November 26th, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Dear Andrea,
The following links to an article I had published on the e-cat in my local newspaper. I hope you are happy with the content (and that Frank is ok with my linking to his site)

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/11/cold- ... cal-paper/

A quick couple of questions please. Has the design for the 1MW hot cat been finalised and entered the manufacturing stage yet or is it still in planning? Has the design taken into account grouping of 1MW hot cats to create a more powerful system in a small space? What is the total number of cylinders and how many reactors per cylinder?

Many Thanks

Mark

Andrea Rossi
November 26th, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Dear Mark Saker:
1- we are still modifying the design of the Hot Cat
2- yes
3- 100/1
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Steven N. Karels
November 25th, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Dear Andrea Rossi,

You stated “We are presently manufacturing 3 1 MW E-Cats:
1- Low Temperature 1 MW E-Cat
1- 1 MW Hot Cat
1- 1 MW Hot Cat gas fueled”

Is it correct to characterize this activity as the Customer is having you build and demonstrate three Pre-Production units? If so, is this so the Customer can choose which types he will proceed with in larger quantities?

Andrea Rossi
November 25th, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Dear Steven N. Karels:
Correct.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
For clarity Rossi simplified in order of posting:

1. Mr. Karels, I am making one 1MW Hotcat so the secret customer can decide if he likes it over the one 1MW Coldcat, or one MW Gascat I am also making for him.

2. Mr. Saker, I am not yet making 1MW Hotcats.

3. Everyone, Do not pay anyone money but me (Rossi), especially no-one in Poland.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:
Andrea Rossi
Dear Mark Saker:
2- yes
3- 100/1
Warm Regards,
A.R..
Mr. Saker, I am not yet making 1MW hotcats.
Ladajo,
Your prejudice seems to be warping your reading abilities. Your "clarification" is akin to claiming that Newport News Shipbuilding (HII) is not building the CVN78 because they are still modifying the design. Absurd, and it SHOULD be beneath you. Are you truly THAT intent on insisting your rush to judgement is justified that you are willing to make such ridiculous statements?

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Rush to judgement? He posted many pages of quotes in chronological order showing a statistically high probability of Rossi repeatedly lying. The fact that we have several unproven demonstrations certainly doesn't help Rossi's case and then we have the fact that a well respected certification organization who got to do the measurements, pointed out a huge flaw in the way Rossi calculated his input/output. At what point did he rush to judgement exactly, because I'm failing miserably to see it.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:
Andrea Rossi
Dear Mark Saker:
2- yes
3- 100/1
Warm Regards,
A.R..
Ladajo,
Your prejudice seems to be warping your reading abilities. Your "clarification" is akin to claiming that Newport News Shipbuilding (HII) is not building the CVN78 because they are still modifying the design. Absurd, and it SHOULD be beneath you. Are you truly THAT intent on insisting your rush to judgement is justified that you are willing to make such ridiculous statements?
Come on Kite. Really? It is simple enough to read where Rossi has previously stated "yes" he is "manufactoring" a 1MW Hotcat. This is then requoted by Karels and affirmed. Then immediately after, Saker asks if he is "Manufacturing" a 1MW Hotcat and the answer is not "yes".

This is certainly not the first time he has stated he is making Ecats then later said he is not or they have not appeared.
Give it up.
The fundamental question remains for two years, "Where are the claimed Ecats?"

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote: For clarity Rossi simplified in order of posting:
Ladajo,
Come on Kite. Really? It is simple enough to read where Rossi has previously stated "yes" he is "manufactoring" a 1MW Hotcat. This is then requoted by Karels and affirmed. Then immediately after, Saker asks if he is "Manufacturing" a 1MW Hotcat and the answer is not "yes".

This is certainly not the first time he has stated he is making Ecats then later said he is not or they have not appeared.
Give it up.
The fundamental question remains for two years, "Where are the claimed Ecats?"
Puhlease... Saker's question was "Has the design of the 1MW hot cat been finalized.." to which Rossi answered no. Saker's continuation of his first question is obviously dependent on the first part, implying some degree of high volume, assembly line type production. Since the answer to the first part was no, then obviously the second part is immaterial. Other statements of "manufacturing" by Rossi obviously implied a one-up type hand crafted, developmental construction. How hard is that to understand? Your prejudice does you no honor.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ScottL wrote:Rush to judgement? He posted many pages of quotes in chronological order showing a statistically high probability of Rossi repeatedly lying. The fact that we have several unproven demonstrations certainly doesn't help Rossi's case and then we have the fact that a well respected certification organization who got to do the measurements, pointed out a huge flaw in the way Rossi calculated his input/output. At what point did he rush to judgement exactly, because I'm failing miserably to see it.
I scanned his long set of posts and found many instances of "forward looking statements", shorthand verbiage, hear-say and the like, but no "statistically high probability" of lying. One day maybe I will go thru his spew and detail all the apparently intentional misinterpretations that suggest that there is a statistically significant probability the Ladajo is lying to himself.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

His address in Florida of his "Factory" is an apartment building with no business listed or permits to operate listed for him in that area. On that fact alone I am very suspicious of him. Been there did not see it. may have missed it but I don't think so.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

KitemanSA wrote:
ScottL wrote:Rush to judgement? He posted many pages of quotes in chronological order showing a statistically high probability of Rossi repeatedly lying. The fact that we have several unproven demonstrations certainly doesn't help Rossi's case and then we have the fact that a well respected certification organization who got to do the measurements, pointed out a huge flaw in the way Rossi calculated his input/output. At what point did he rush to judgement exactly, because I'm failing miserably to see it.
I scanned his long set of posts and found many instances of "forward looking statements", shorthand verbiage, hear-say and the like, but no "statistically high probability" of lying. One day maybe I will go thru his spew and detail all the apparently intentional misinterpretations that suggest that there is a statistically significant probability the Ladajo is lying to himself.
For argument's sake that is still apples and pumpkins to Rossi's own "mis-steps"
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Kite,
You continue to argue a silly point while self admittedly not having studied the source data, nor done other research. Your position is blantantly one of pure stubborness with no real purpose. I think the technical term would be curmudgeon. But, I do not think that is you. What I really do not understand is why you try to argue a point without the proper background work or support for it.

Rossi has lied. He has clearly claimed factories, production, sales and deliveries as well as research relationships that have never occured. He has done this more than once. These are not "forward looking statements". You are totally wrong and are looking like an ass, and I know you are better than that. Please stop. Or, at least look at the background material for real, and then try to argue your point.

Your argument is that of a man who has jumped off a building, and tells himself all the way down that there is a chance he might not hit the ground. Stop it for your own sake.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

I believe that I have seen each instance where you and others made statements about Rossi being shown to have lied. I responded to each of them at the time showing each to have been either a misinterpretation or willfull misstatement of fact.

What I have not done is the dig thru your multi-page litany of said misinterpretations and treat them as a whole. I did scan it and saw nothing to make me change my mind that your allogations are unproven.

And you go on and make such misstatements as you did right above and I call you on it.

You still haven't remarked on my pointing out that you effectively misquoted him in your recent missive. Why not? He was asked if the design was finalized and he said no. How does that give lie to his statement that he is building three different types of units? How many of these misstatements of yours must you see before you accept that MAYBE you are prejudice on the issue. MAYBE you should stop PRE judging and just wait and see.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Kiteman,
I see nothing has changed: just more of the usual crap.

When trolls like ladajo strongly push what are demonstrably incorrect statements, you know they are either idiots or liars. Take your pick.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:Kiteman,
I see nothing has changed: just more of the usual crap.

When trolls like ladajo strongly push what are demonstrably incorrect statements, you know they are either idiots or liars. Take your pick.
Welcome back.
parallel wrote:I have quit following this thread and so avoid feeding the trolls.
I see you're just like your hero, Rossi.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Giggle.

You know, the ironic part for Parallel is that he is too blinded to think that he actually knows knothing about Kiteman or myself. Nor does he have any sort of clue whether may know each other in the "real" world or not.

Giggle.

ScottL, I think you are correct. We now have clear evidence from Parallel himself that he is a liar.

I also (regretably) can now list him as a demonstrated liar like Rossi. Albiet to be fair, it appears he has done so much less often, and typically with less clarity than Rossi.