10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

tomclarke

Post by tomclarke »

ladajo wrote:Yup, that'll do it.

Whoops.

So what happened to "in the possession of the customer". "Being installed", "Being upgraded", working together for major improvements now they have the unit in hand, blah blah blah...
Where is the mysterious mystery "Engineer"? Is he also hiding around the corner?

Cue the rolling out of Rossi quotes decalring victory post 1MW (really <.5MW) test...

Smells like fish.
Since the rossi demos uniformly do not show any unexpected heat output, I reckon little things like customers not getting delivery are minor evidence...

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I have been going through the chain over at Vortex. Really Amusing.
And to add to the fun, it looks apparent that Aussie Guy is in fact Greg Watson, a known Energy Scammer.
And I did find this link which was hillarious:

http://www.moletrap.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Rossicaptions

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo, the odd thing is, I doubt people will write 5000 posts about you if you're wrong. No matter how much crap you have posted.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Because Ladajo hasn't been scamming and spinning BS about his 1MW vaporware machine.

quixote

Post by quixote »

ladajo wrote:Really Amusing.
You didn't find AG's number-of-spots-on-the-floor analysis compelling?

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

Like someone said, it smells of fish.

Rossi has claimed units have been shipped for UL certification. I wonder whether UL would be willing to confirm this? If it turns out to be a lie, well...

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

quixote wrote:
ladajo wrote:Really Amusing.
You didn't find AG's number-of-spots-on-the-floor analysis compelling?
The posting and counterposting of photos and photo analysis was hilarious.
All in all, I found it a good romp.

To be fair, I was not compelled by the point-counterpoint debate over the spots. I was more compelled by the detailed photo analysis done on the unit components looking for changes.

And I thought we were fanactics here...

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:ladajo, the odd thing is, I doubt people will write 5000 posts about you if you're wrong. No matter how much crap you have posted.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

quixote

Post by quixote »

ladajo wrote:point-counterpoint
Spot-counterspot?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

:D

parallel

Post by parallel »

A good article posted here that makes the various points much bettter than the last many pages of crap from posters on this thread.
Andrea Rossi : Sinner or Saint?

Is Andrea Rossi the world's greatest inventor since Nikola Telsa and the savior of mankind, or is he one of the worst scoundrels of the year? It's very difficult to say at this time, but the question really is that basic. There are those who would like to tread some middle ground on the topic, but there is no middle ground available; it's either one way or the other. Today the mystery remains, and we have no way of knowing for sure which is the truth. The good news is that, given a little bit of time and patience, the answer to this question will be clear. Meanwhile this is indeed such an incredibly fun and interesting story to watch unfold.
read the rest here: http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-s ... r-or-saint

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

The question is that basic but nowhere near Tesla comparisons. Rossi ain't no freakin Tesla.

The middle ground and most likely reality is that Rossi's stumbled on something great. Which is nothing like Tesla. If he does have something, the most consistent truth beneath the ridiculous amount of cloak and dagger BS is that he's struggling to make it all work as it did a few times serendipitously. All his bluster would be him buying himself time, using big promises that would pay off against all the skepticism. IOW a gamble.

As for calling him a saint..

stefanbanev

Post by stefanbanev »

parallel wrote:A good article posted here that makes the various points much bettter than the last many pages of crap from posters on this thread.
Andrea Rossi : Sinner or Saint?

Is Andrea Rossi the world's greatest inventor since Nikola Telsa and the savior of mankind, or is he one of the worst scoundrels of the year? It's very difficult to say at this time, but the question really is that basic. There are those who would like to tread some middle ground on the topic, but there is no middle ground available; it's either one way or the other. Today the mystery remains, and we have no way of knowing for sure which is the truth. The good news is that, given a little bit of time and patience, the answer to this question will be clear. Meanwhile this is indeed such an incredibly fun and interesting story to watch unfold.
read the rest here: http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-s ... r-or-saint
To compare Rossi with Tesla is really a disservice. There is a real contribution Tesla did and there is a folklore around Tesla - the folklore part what really makes him a humorous/freaky & tragic figure and it reflects mostly not Tesla's accomplishments but people stupidity...

kunkmiester

Post by kunkmiester »

Makes me wonder if he was looking at a cold fusion scam, one of his machines actually worked, he tried to go straight with it, and now he's got trouble.
Evil is evil, no matter how small

parallel

Post by parallel »

stefanbanev
To compare Rossi with Tesla is really a disservice. There is a real contribution Tesla did and there is a folklore around Tesla - the folklore part what really makes him a humorous/freaky & tragic figure and it reflects mostly not Tesla's accomplishments but people stupidity...
To begin with, the author did not compare Rossi with Tesla.
Secondly, IF the E-Cat works it will transform the world at least as much as Tesla did.
Doesn't sound like you followed the link and read the whole piece.

Failure to do one's homework is the reason so much junk is posted here.