WB-8.1 report due at the end of this month ?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

tomschuring

WB-8.1 report due at the end of this month ?

Post by tomschuring »

i've put in my calendar that at the end of this month the WB-8.1 report should be delivered. i can't remember where is saw it, just put it in and forgot about it, until now

is anything due ?

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Extracted from contract and placed in
Wikipedia wrote:CLIN 0001 - 30 Apr 2010 (= plasma wiffleball 8 ) - Completion of device build.
CLIN 0002 - 30 Apr 2011 (= Data) - Completion of WB8 testing
CLIN 0003 - 31 Oct 2011 (= Optional WB 8.1) - Completion of optional device build
CLIN 0004 - 31 Oct 2012 (= Optional Data) - Completion of optional device testing

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

However, that has now been pushed out per the contract mods.
As best I can tell, WB8 will continue testing probably until fall. Rough guess based on moneis allocated and work discussion.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

bennmann

Post by bennmann »

April 30 is next recovery report.... but that is flimsy for the last few reports because of the "Final Report" checkbox being split personality.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

It would be a nice surprise, but I am not going to hold my breath.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

cuddihy

Post by cuddihy »

bennmann wrote:April 30 is next recovery report.... but that is flimsy for the last few reports because of the "Final Report" checkbox being split personality.
Reminder folks, the only actual report that is required to be released is one confirming that the money has been spent -- i.e. that EMC2 completed the contract. Anything else is dependent on the Navy deciding to release it.
Tom.Cuddihy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faith is the foundation of reason.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Remember folks, there are two different sets of requirements here. One is the "Recovery Act" requirement for "transparency" which results in the quarterly blerb on the RA web site. The other is the CONTRACT requirement for a "Final Report". I find nothing that requires the Contract final report to be released at all.

This may just be a fuller explanation of what cuddihy stated above.