LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby parallel » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Feel the walls closing in on you liar ladajo?

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/11/28/sc ... t-results/

paperburn1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby paperburn1 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 pm

You really need to vet your sources, from the link.
ll the discussions about cold fusion and LENR end that way: They always come back to the fact that no one has a commercial device on the market yet, and none of the prototypes seem workable on a commercial scale in the near future. Time will be the ultimate arbiter.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Parallel really does make me smile when he posts.

The idea of Parallel actually reading and critiquing anything he links is funny in itself. I encourage him to do so, even if it means a downgrade to the comedy value of his posts. To date, his drive-by linking habits have provided endless humor in his ability to make nonsensical (attempted) baiting comments with links that do not support his attempted baiting.

Parallel: The forum continues to wait for you to actually discuss the merits of some supporting relevant data for LENR. Do you think you have it in you?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:16 pm

Too bad, I was kind of hoping to see some discussion on Parkhomov.

I don't follow these Rossi replications, what little I bother to read are excerpts or links here, but the last I heard is that Parkhomov claimed some small excess heat replication and then later was providing info to the the MFMP group on their replication attempts. I think I read good critique from Tom Clarke on Mats Lewan's blog on that, or Rossi's experiments around the same time frame. Then some months after many failures the MFMP claimed to have a brief period of COP 1.2 with some xray emission burst with one of their "glow stick" experiments. Then nothing. Anything new here?

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:36 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:58 pm

I could keep going but I think I made my point, and this is only from the past week...

Lookup others from the last two weeks, like:
Alessandro Toninelli (Italian Basketball)
Carli Lloyd (Soccer)
Tyler Bozak (NHL)
Russell West (brook) (NBA - Rossi may have truncated the name...)
Kyrie Irving (NBA)
Lucas Digne (France Soccer)
Hines Ward(y) (NFL - Rossi may have added the "y"...)
Ezekiel Elliott (NFL)
Cary Williams (NFL)
Jonas Gray (NFL)...
Mario Lemieux (NHL)
Bruce Gradkowski (NFL)
Malcolm Butler (NFL)
Michael Thomas (NFL)
Kenbrell Thompkins (NFL)

And the list goes on...
Last edited by ladajo on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:01 pm

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:42 am

Attempt at duplication

https://www.iscmns.org/work11/19%20biberian.pdf
2015 time frame?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 am

A society of dogmas is a dead society.

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Wow, great find. Go post that in ECat World if you came up with it. I'd like to read the spin afterwards.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 pm

I had noticed this a while ago, and I think someone else on LENR Forum also noticed.
Rossiclown has been doing it for a while. So there is no derth of evidence.

I do not visit E-Cat World very often, and NEVER post there. If anyone wants to share it over there, have at it.

It is well beyond coincidence. It shows that Rossiclown really believes he is smarter than everyone, and entitled to do as he pleases.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:30 pm

On another note, Rossiclown punted on his "Answer" to the Counter-suit that was due today, he motioned for, and received (standard practice) an Order for a one week extension. So we will need to wait another week to see what story he spins in his defense of the fraud. Perjury is an issue at this point.

I predict that we will see suppositions aligned with the Sock Puppet Diarrhea he has been posting to The Rossiclown Sock Puppet Extraganza "JONP".
So far we have seen commentary on:
1.) They just want to steal my IP (not withstanding the fact that IH already paid for the IP): see they even stood up a company for it!
2.) The Doral Show was really the GPT, by coming around and visiting with investors, that proves it! (Don't pay attention to the lack of declarative statements from me that it was the GPT until late in the game, nor that when I brought it up too clearly with IH, they sent me a letter saying "no, it is not".
3.) I don't want to talk about JMP, the fact that JMP was being billed and paying for 'energy used' should be enough! (Let's ignore that JMP is really my lawyer and partner, and two radiators...)
4.) The ERV Reports were accepted and real! (Even though the guy making them was my buddy, who was being paid by IH, living in my spare Condo downstairs, for which rent was paid by IH, and oh by the way, he has disappeared now...)
5.) This whole thing is a moral outrage! I didn't lie or cheat, they did!

The part I love best is how Rossiclown Sock Puppets have more and more over the last month or so been dropping 'settlement' hints... Rossiclown really is in trouble, and is seeking an out. I think there is a good chance that he skips the country when things really go to trial. He did it before in Italy, as well as here when things got sporty with the Army and his fraud with them.

We will see... getting sooner...

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:38 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:53 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Return to “News”