Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.
Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon
- Posts: 14332
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 pm
- Location: Rockford, Illinois
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:03 am
That may be a crime against humanity. Alert the Hague.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:49 pm
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hope for the next generation of engineers...
not tall, not raving (yet...)