10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

To clarify, I wasn't just inferring he was a liar and a criminal, he is and I provided volumes of proof. As a matter of fact I even gave both english and italian translation links of his convictions and court cases. *sigh*

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Scott,
Thanks for posting with Rossi about the 1MW.

You were right he would double speak about its status. I do find it amusing once again how he spins the story. It also makes me think to some degree that he gave some thought to this question coming up at some point.

Once again, he ignores his past statements as goes on a new track.

Such is Rossi.

I wonder what the "delivery delay" will be in April?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

parallel wrote:Andrea Rossi
Dear Pietro F.:
Now I can say that the third party tests will finish on Dec. 16th.
A.R.
Dec 16th came and went. Christmas came and went. New years came and went. It is going towards January 16th now and once again (as predicted) no third party test results.
But dont worry, Rossi has once again a new definitive date for us:
http://energycatalyzer3.com/news/rossi- ... n-february
•The report will be is supposed to be published at the beginning of February.
LOL

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

While I agree with the majority that he's probably full of it (I'm undecided if its intentional on his part or not, but wouldn't be surprised if it was) it is entirely reasonable that even though 'testing' was completed on Dec 16, the report of the test results wouldn't be ready for another month or three.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Anyone wanna bet that he will not "release" the report because of an NDA? He will claim his New Secret Partner sponsored the testing and that it is bounded by NDA to be for them only.

I wonder what all his other claimed "Secret Partners" think of all this.

I have kind of lost track of how many he has claimed over the last couple of years.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/01/more- ... y-worried/

Seems like the February date is also slipping...

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Skipjack

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by Skipjack »

And we are now reaching the end of March...
http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/02/rossi ... e-testing/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I was just thinking, the Rossibot plague used to be like playing "Whack-a-mole", or more appropriately, "Whack-a-bot".
Then for a while it was like being out west and playing "Gopher Blaster" with a .22, a leisurely plinking sport; "Bot Blaster".
Now-a-days, the Rossibots are an endangered species, even over in Acland Land, E-Catword, they have dwindled in numbers to that dedicated few that refuse to face reality and lay down an die like a good extinct species.
Sad to see another species die out like this. Even if we did help them along a little.
Bye bye, Rossibots. You shall be remembered with a fond smirk, one reserved only for true morons.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Ladajo, you are just wasting space like the other trolls on this thread.
Nobel prize winning physicist Brian Josephson posted today on the Journal of Nuclear Physics and asked whether the 3rd party testers might be able to provide an update, since Rossi is not able to. He wrote:

“In view of the repeated and unexplained delays, it would be comforting to those wondering what is happening if your Third Party would issue their own announcement, summarising progress or otherwise. Perhaps this view, which I am sure is shared by many others, can be passed on to them.”

Andrea Rossi responded:

“The work of the Indipendent Third Party probably will finish in March. The publication probably will be made by the end of March or close to it and it will be made whatever the results, indipendently from us. In the meantime we are completing the construction of the first non military 1 MW plant. You are in the list of the persons that will be invited to visit it. The timing of their work does not depend on me: you are among the most important scientists of the World and a Nobel Prize, so you know perfectly how can work a validation of a thing that is as complex as ours. In the meantime we are completing the construction of the first 1 MW plant for civil operation. You are in the list of the scientists that will be invited to visit it.”
http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/02/rossi ... -of-march/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel,
Why do you persistently promote "Rossisays" as fact?

When will you realize that is all you've got? You should also realize that it is one of the prime symptoms of being a Rossibot.

So now Rossisays that he is nearing completion of the "1st non-military plant". As I recall, he has stated sales and shipment of a number of plants previously. To include promises of public access.

What ever happened to those 14 or so plants?

<crickets chirping>

What will you say when Rossisays slips his self-imposed deadlines yet once again?

<chirping...>

parallel

Post by parallel »

Ladajo,
Say something new. Otherwise you are just troll repeating the same old rubbish.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

You don't say...

Best giggle i've had all week! Thanks

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Ladajo,
Rossibots provide a service for mankind, easy targets, entertainment, and satisfaction all wrapped up in one. Hence the parallel with computer games set at level 1. The number of seasons this will play will likely surpass Gilligan's Island.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

The best part is when they shoot themselves in the head, and are too dumb to notice.
Say something new. Otherwise you are just troll repeating the same old rubbish.
Now that was funny. :lol: