10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ladajo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby KitemanSA » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:58 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Fair enough.

Now it just needs to get up on JONP...
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:42 am

Postby 303 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:23 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:59 pm

GIThruster

Postby GIThruster » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:23 pm

"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 pm

It has nothing to do with utility. I too would vote for the usefulness of the M-1. However, the Enfield is one of my favorites purely for aesthetics. Being a native New Zealander, it was the rifle d'jour of my childhood. Many of my family dragged them out for hunting (suited the purpose), and they were all the rage on the many English shows of our one TV channel at the time. The .303 has always tugged at my nostalgia strings. One day I may own one to hang on the wall. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Besides, you just have to admit it does look cool. The front sight is a classic in itself.

parallel

Postby parallel » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Troll ScottL got an answer.

ScottL
December 31st, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Mr. Rossi, I’ve been in a never ending back and forth with individuals about your 1MW container. Many of those who argue say that the container for your first unit has the same dents and floor scrapings as the one shown in the recent swedish video. Is the original 1MW unit the same one in the video or is this a new unit with coincidentally similar markings? I’m sure you know how these internet arguments can go and I’d like to having something backing what I post in response to them. Thank you, ScottL
Andrea Rossi
December 31st, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Dear Scott L.:
As I said and wrote many times, the Container of the 1 MW plant is the same tested one year ago, since to the military Customer we delivered different ones. This one, seen also in the Swedish Television, has been used to make tests, modifications, improvements, certification. It has been a tremendous tool for R&D. Now it is destined to a Customer. It will be delivered on March, after further series of modifications we have in course now. Thanks to it now we can pass to a repetitive manufacturing line. After a glorious first life as a prototype for R&D, it is on his way to go to work in a centralized heating plant to supply heat: this will be his seconf life.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

krenshala

Postby krenshala » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:39 pm

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:29 am

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

parallel

Postby parallel » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:35 pm

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 pm

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Return to “News”