10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Post by parallel »

The two cylinder engine shown by Inteligentry is not balanced in any of the views shown so far. It looks like it would run as a giant vibrator.
The other thing that puzzles me is I can't imagine Helium not leaking past the piston rings in hours rather than over a year as claimed.

happyjack27

Post by happyjack27 »

Skipjack wrote:
Like I said. I never disputed that statement.
???
I thought that was what the discussion was about?
It doesn't matter what the discussion is about. There's no logical conflict between your Rossi statement and what I said; they can both be true.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

It doesn't matter what the discussion is about. There's no logical conflict between your Rossi statement and what I said; they can both be true.
But you said that my statement about Rossi's setup was "demonstratibly false"...

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:The two cylinder engine shown by Inteligentry is not balanced in any of the views shown so far. It looks like it would run as a giant vibrator.
The other thing that puzzles me is I can't imagine Helium not leaking past the piston rings in hours rather than over a year as claimed.
about 12 hours to be more precise I think....

Kahuna

Post by Kahuna »

ScottL wrote:
parallel wrote:The two cylinder engine shown by Inteligentry is not balanced in any of the views shown so far. It looks like it would run as a giant vibrator.
If you read the latest PESN stuff (including comments) on IntelleGentry I think wou will find that this whole enterprise smells pretty bad. I think it is either a scam or a lot of wishful thinking/self delusion. I don't think the employees are part of any scam, but are very naive going to work selling a product that they have never seen operate. The chances of them showing a running engine at EnerGen in December (as schedule) seem very remote to me. I think they will either pull out or just show more models (as they do now).

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Kahuna wrote:
ScottL wrote:
If you read the latest PESN stuff (including comments) on IntelleGentry I think wou will find that this whole enterprise smells pretty bad. I think it is either a scam or a lot of wishful thinking/self delusion. I don't think the employees are part of any scam, but are very naive going to work selling a product that they have never seen operate. The chances of them showing a running engine at EnerGen in December (as schedule) seem very remote to me. I think they will either pull out or just show more models (as they do now).
Agreed. If they do, I'd be searching for anything connected to the device that happens to be plugged in...

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Links please. Are you talking about Bob or John Rohner?
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

Kahuna

Post by Kahuna »

GIThruster wrote:Links please. Are you talking about Bob or John Rohner?
John

http://pesn.com/2012/08/18/9602162_My_V ... eligentry/
http://pesn.com/2012/08/18/9602162_My_V ... _12-Points

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Yeah. I definitely got the sense that HJohn at the least is out of control. It only takes one to make this kind of mess so I have to reserve judgement about Bob, but the moment I read John blaming Bob for John's failure to contact his dying brother made it pretty obvious John has some serous troubles.

Big mess that doesn't relate to the issue of what is with this plasma engine.

If you watched the vid at TeslaTech, you'll immediately understand why I am impressed by the cylinder contracting before gravity pulled the weights back down. There is something very odd here.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Yeah. I definitely got the sense that HJohn at the least is out of control. It only takes one to make this kind of mess so I have to reserve judgement about Bob, but the moment I read John blaming Bob for John's failure to contact his dying brother made it pretty obvious John has some serous troubles.

Big mess that doesn't relate to the issue of what is with this plasma engine.

If you watched the vid at TeslaTech, you'll immediately understand why I am impressed by the cylinder contracting before gravity pulled the weights back down. There is something very odd here.

tomclarke

Post by tomclarke »

Kahuna wrote:
GIThruster wrote:Links please. Are you talking about Bob or John Rohner?
John

http://pesn.com/2012/08/18/9602162_My_V ... eligentry/
http://pesn.com/2012/08/18/9602162_My_V ... _12-Points
It is a major scam, anyone who doubts this has a missing or very badly calibrated scamometer.

PS Even Sterling's involvement itself is evidence, thoiugh not conclusive, that it is rubbish. He has a genius for finding scams.

happyjack27

Post by happyjack27 »

Skipjack wrote:
But you said that my statement about Rossi's setup was "demonstratibly false"...
no, i was not refering to a statement about rossi's setup. i was refering to an over-generalization that you made.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

no, i was not refering to a statement about rossi's setup. i was refering to an over-generalization that you made.
Forgive my generalization. If I was to address each and every incident individually, it would take to much of my time. I have very little of that.
I come here mainly for news. Every now and then, I feel the urge to comment on some usually also very broad statement. There has recently been some interesting news in the LENR scene. I find it interesting, but not in any way convincing. There are to many pieces missing to that puzzle.

Betruger

peg my snakesometer why dontcha

Post by Betruger »

SNAKES!!!
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

300!
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.