PF has an e-gun

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

PF has an e-gun

Post by MSimon »

Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

I predict that 3-D printing combined with non-cartel, amateur energy research is a seemingly small thing which will turn out to be really big.

Time now to prepare for suppression attempts, before they fully wake up. Duplicate all records, disseminate CAD drawings, share experimental data. Onward to victory, comrades.

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Too late. Peter Diamandis predicted the same as regards 3D printing several years ago.

I'd say you're both right on that. On the other, I guess it depends if one of the amateurs strikes pay-dirt.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

DeltaV wrote:I predict that 3-D printing combined with non-cartel, amateur energy research is a seemingly small thing which will turn out to be really big.

Time now to prepare for suppression attempts, before they fully wake up. Duplicate all records, disseminate CAD drawings, share experimental data. Onward to victory, comrades.
That was one of the things that really bothered me in '77 near the beginning of the computer revolution. What if the government could see what I could see. They couldn't. They still can't. They can see what is. They have a really hard time seeing what will be.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

happyjack27

Post by happyjack27 »

MSimon wrote:
DeltaV wrote:I predict that 3-D printing combined with non-cartel, amateur energy research is a seemingly small thing which will turn out to be really big.

That was one of the things that really bothered me in '77 near the beginning of the computer revolution. What if the government could see what I could see. They couldn't. They still can't. They can see what is. They have a really hard time seeing what will be.

Ah, but a lot of them can't even see what is.

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

maybe the polywell guy should look at this before the get to far down the rabbit hole with the E gun http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1 ... 35#preview