New Polywell Reactor Article in Journal of Fusion Energy

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

ladajo wrote:Vahid, do you plan on testing a physical polywell configuration in the near future?
Was going to ask this same thing.

pbelter

Post by pbelter »

Looks like they did tinker with fusors.

http://waesearch.kobv.de/uid.do?query=rss_feeds_972682

Aslan

Post by Aslan »

pbelter wrote:Looks like they did tinker with fusors.

http://waesearch.kobv.de/uid.do?query=rss_feeds_972682
To identify these authors, some of good links are well presented. It seems They work hard about fusion science. It is impressive that they are interested to work on the peacfull scientific projects. I think they should be encouraged by our scientific society.
Do you agree with me?

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

Is Amaddinnerjacket planning to use Polywells in his quest to wipe Israel off the face of the earth?

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Is Amaddinnerjacket planning to use Polywells in his quest to wipe Israel off the face of the earth?
Hmm, maybe he is planning to power his future army with fusion reactors?
Or maybe he wants world dominance by being the first country to have unlimited energy supply? But that would require a level of forward thinking that I would not attribute to that idiot.

Aslan

Post by Aslan »

DeltaV wrote:Is Amaddinnerjacket planning to use Polywells in his quest to wipe Israel off the face of the earth?
Here is a scientific forum. Better, we talk about science. This is a tribute to the late doctor Bussard.

So, who has read the full text of this article?

If possible, please try to put the full article here.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Aslan,
Mostly we keep the politics to the general forum under political headers. However, sometimes it creeps in to science and technical threads. But fair enough. The topic here is your research in Iran, and we are interested to know not only what is the current resutls in the published paper, but also what the way ahead plan is. Especially if you are going to build a polywell configuration and check your PIC numbers against it.

Let's talk science.

Aslan

Post by Aslan »

ladajo wrote:Aslan,
Mostly we keep the politics to the general forum under political headers. However, sometimes it creeps in to science and technical threads. But fair enough. The topic here is your research in Iran, and we are interested to know not only what is the current resutls in the published paper, but also what the way ahead plan is. Especially if you are going to build a polywell configuration and check your PIC numbers against it.

Let's talk science.
ladajo,

You are right. But, It's not my research. They work in my country and I proud them. I heard that they want to construct a small polywell fusion device and it takes time rather than 2 years.

vahid

Post by vahid »

ladajo wrote:I think I saw a very similar finding somewhere else. Was it from the Sydney work or another PIC sim>>>? Drawing a temporary blank. Hmmm.

Vahid, do you plan on testing a physical polywell configuration in the near future?
Dear ladajo,,,,,
I'm so sorry. There was a problem about my account so I could not reply.
We intend to construct it, in four years and we will publish our simulation papers before constructing.
:)
Engineering Is the Art of Making What You Want from What You Can Get at a Profit. ( MSimon )

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

If you need proofreading of your paper you can find plenty of people here willing to help.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Great news. Best of luck Vahid & co.

vahid

Thank You, Giorgio.

Post by vahid »

Giorgio and Betruger wrote:Great news. Best of luck Vahid & co.

Thanks a lot. Surely, we will need your help.

Dr. Rogers has helped us before and we should thank him again.
Engineering Is the Art of Making What You Want from What You Can Get at a Profit. ( MSimon )

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

We intend to construct it, in four years and we will publish our simulation papers before constructing.
Good luck to you and your team for that! Make sure to keep us updated on your efforts! I am sure we all here would appreciate that!

vahid

Post by vahid »

Skipjack wrote:
Good luck to you and your team for that! Make sure to keep us updated on your efforts! I am sure we all here would appreciate that!

It seems that Construction of WB7 or WB8 model isn't difficult. It will be possible for us.

vahid

Post by vahid »

Betruger wrote:Great news. Best of luck Vahid & co.

I would hope inventions such as the Polywell would make it more likely all nations would prosper and live amicably. {Tom Ligon}
I am strongly agree with Tom.