10KW LENR Demonstrator?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

kurt9

Post by kurt9 »

Axil wrote:Rossi: “they are either competitors, sometimes disguised as Research Laboratories anxious to validate, sent by the same”

… stupidities of a snake…

… fake journalists…

Is this Steve Krivit?

Sent by Competitors…

Can this be a reference to Piantelli?

I am just chattering…
Steve Krivit is the "snake" and either Piantelli or Widom/Larson are the "competitors that sent him". This is how I read it. However, having read Krivit's website, I find it difficult to believe he is a shill for anyone.

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

While we're on this subject, what is Rossi going on about in this comment? I assume "Mr 'Godbole'" is Vasudev Godbole, apparently a cold fusion theorist, but Rossi seems to think he is someone hiding under a pseudonym. And does anyone know what "group" Rossi is referring to?
Mr “Godbole” :
I know perfectly who you are and with whom you are working and trying to copy my process. Your is just an attempt of espionage.
Safety issues have been treated by us with the proper experts of the field and institutions, which have certified that we have no emissions. If you want to obtain a working apparatus, instead of the ridiculous scrap you made up to now, work more and talk less.
In two and a half years of tests we made every day with our E-Cats, no radiations above the law limits have beed detected outside the E-Cats, no radioactive wastes have been left, no radioactive materials have been used. We have huge certification about this issue, made not by assholes, who speak of safety without knowledge of the matter, but by experts who every day go where are radioactive emissions ( for example hospitals) to check that the law is respected. This is the people we are working with. You are just trying to blackmail us, but, sincerely, you are a paper tiger. And, by the way: your “group” has said repeatedly that my process is not good, that there are no nuclear reactions: now you sustain that my process is dangerous for the radiations…don’t you think here is a slight contradiction? Again: go to work and talk less, mr “Godbole”, or whatever you are really.
Regards,
Andrea Rossi
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

This is the post to which Roissi responded as above.
V. Godbole
June 1st, 2011 at 5:21 AM
Safe is to reveal what catalyst and how the catalyst works and how the device works.
You already have the patent.
Nothing is 100% secure or garanteed in life on the earth.

Science and theory need to know, free information is a must. Only then there is progress. You will need governments and govt. agencies to prevent the device from being misused.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

parallel wrote:Possible to be 100% dry but unlikely.
The dryness fraction from, say, a simple water tube boiler would be about .95 due to droplets being carried over. That's only < 5% loss in total heat though.
Is that with or without a steam drier?
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Kahuna

Post by Kahuna »

The E-Cat Soap Opera continues with a letter exchange between Krivit and Passerini who I gather used to be friends:
Dear Daniel,

I was very nice to meet you this week and I enjoyed your company. I do not Understand why you have posted a message from Levi That contains a direct falsehood.

Levi Stated That I Had In His letter omitted in Crucial Fact, That if His measurements HAD Been done by mass, the Enthalpy That Would Have Been Reduced in a linear way.

In my post: http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2011/06/ ... -and-levi/
Specifically Mentioned That The Fact: "Because a measurement by mass has a linear effect on the output Enthalpy ..."

My full report, to be published in A Few weeks from now, will shed much light on many of the Matters Discussed on this page.

Sincerely,
Steven B.Krivit

Dear Steven,

I was pleased to meet you in Bologna too. However, I was very surprised when i read your So Called preliminary report. I'm just a blogger, while you are a journalist instead.But Appears to Be your preliminary report written by a blogger just like me.I'm sorry, but this is my opinion.

You drew the attention on insignificant details like the tire shop and a coffee machine!

You've fabricated an "E-Cat trio" that does not exist! There is an inventor, His consultant (who is a famous retired Professor) and a PhD; Each have individual Their Own role: to mix together Them is a mistake.

You've omitted to Crucial Fact: the answer to your question by the professor at the university who is an expert on steam (Zanchini). Why?

I really hope That your full report will unwrap the truth on many of the Matters Discussed on this page.

Dear greetings
Daniel Passerini
http://22passi.blogspot.com/2011/06/ris ... rivit.html

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

MSimon wrote:
parallel wrote:Possible to be 100% dry but unlikely.
The dryness fraction from, say, a simple water tube boiler would be about .95 due to droplets being carried over. That's only < 5% loss in total heat though.
Is that with or without a steam drier?
Rossi talks about absolutely dry steam.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Kahuna wrote:...I do not Understand why you have posted a message from Levi That contains a direct falsehood.

Levi Stated That I Had In His letter omitted in Crucial Fact, That if His measurements HAD Been done by mass, ...
I am repeating one more time
Three people: engineer together with two having academic degrees consultants could not provide doubtless data in the simplest situation.
Here only remains to discuss conspiracy theories with which people here are engaged with a great success.

dch24

Post by dch24 »

Joseph Chikva wrote:I am repeating one more time
Three people: engineer together with two having academic degrees consultants could not provide doubtless data in the simplest situation.
Here only remains to discuss conspiracy theories with which people here are engaged with a great success.
Joseph, welcome and thanks for contributing.

Although it does seem strange at first, I've seen stranger and it hasn't turned out to be a conspiracy. There's a quote you see often on the internet, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." (Robert J. Hanlon)

As an aside, I've read every post on this thread. Wow, what a journey!

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

dch24 wrote:Joseph, welcome and thanks for contributing.

Although it does seem strange at first, I've seen stranger and it hasn't turned out to be a conspiracy. There's a quote you see often on the internet, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." (Robert J. Hanlon)

As an aside, I've read every post on this thread. Wow, what a journey!
Thanks and you are welcome too.
Scientific approach implies that if you discovered a new phenomenon you first of all should try to explain that with the help of existing theories.
But a lot of checking before for excluding mistakes.
And only if phenomenon can not be explained with existing to try to create a new.

tomclarke

Post by tomclarke »

Kahuna wrote:
In the context of the comment, Steve Krivit is almost certainly the "snake" to which he refers (far from the Rossi apologist that some here had forecast).
Yes. reading his comments etc he seems a good person to do this, in that he wants to believe this stuff works (a bias from my POV) but is clear enough about reality to know that good quality results require a lot of care and tying up loose ends. Also he knows that just because people claim good results it does not mean they really have them (the CF He4/energy correlation that turned out to be manufactured).

Tom

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

Ivy Matt wrote:what is Rossi going on about in this comment? I assume "Mr 'Godbole'" is Vasudev Godbole, apparently a cold fusion theorist, but Rossi seems to think he is someone hiding under a pseudonym. And does anyone know what "group" Rossi is referring to?
Mr “Godbole” :
I know perfectly who you are and with whom you are working and trying to copy my process. Your is just an attempt of espionage.
This is funny! It's like one of those comedy sketches where the 'comedian' doesn't recognise some important dignitary and takes the p!ss out of them.

This just shows that this person simply is not an authority to make such claims as he is making. I think the comment about the tyre shop is highly significant. It sounds like a tyre mechanic with an idea that he's figured something out, but has never even read enough about the subject to know who are the significant players in the field.

This is a dying, dying story.

Parallel, you still have not apologised for stating that TC was rude and that you know Rossi to be a trained European Engineer. Unless, that is, you meant he was a trained tyre fitter. (They are called 'engineers' too, in UK. Everyone is called an 'engineer' who can recognise a screwdriver from a chisel. The term has been rubbished here by successive gov.ts. that seems to care little about manufacturing.)

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

Just flipped through that 'blog' link.

Blimey! If Rossi is spending all his time answering blogs (which seems to be the case) why does he say he's got no time to work with people to take measurements?

Which is a better use of his time? Answering sychophants, or blogging!

I am going to post this question, and see if he let's it in and answers it!

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

So, Steve Krivit goes to an industrial park, doesn't read the complete address, sees a sign that says "Rossi Tires", ASSUMES it is the Rossi in question, is redirected to the CORRECT address by an annoyed Rossi Tire employee... and it is Andrea Rossi's fault???

Some folks on this forum seem bound and determined to prove Rossi is a fraud and come up with the most inane arguments to "prove" their point. The folks on this forum should be smarter than that.

Shame on you all. If you have FACTS, present them. But this form of Rossi bashing is as silly as the unmitigated Rossi worship we get from a few.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

kite; Rossi has knowingly, intentionally and willfully left the world to guess, rather than encourage objective measurements and facts.

So we guess, rather than discuss objective facts. It's clearly what HE would want!

It's called 'having one's cake and eating it'. Those who live by the media sound-bite, die by it.

Shame on you for not throwing in your own guesses. It's the Rossi way, and you don't have enough respect for him to do as he would expect you to!

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:Shame on you all. If you have FACTS, present them.
For what all these pathetic?
Namely Mr. Rossi needs facts for presenting evidence of anomalous heat source – that his reaction is nuclear and exothermic. And all his critics including me would shut up.
But he could not do that.
Instead: “snakes”, “spies of concurrent”, conspiracy, … To be honestly I pity him.
So, finita la comedia.