Lunar Bombing, Far Left Insanity, and Polywell

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Lunar Bombing, Far Left Insanity, and Polywell

Post by MSimon »

http://lafiga.firedoglake.com/2009/10/0 ... ny-levels/

See comment 59.

Side note - how they managed to get a link in to a wing nut like me is a study in cognitive dissonance. I am most amused.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

I guess we are being watched from afar and those observers are thinking to themselves "gee, this mankind bunch even make war on uninhabited satellites!".

Somewhat regrettably, the amusing irony if some ETs will zoom in and bomb us back ["hey, that's MY moon!"] is unlikely, but who could blame them!...

All I can say is - keep looking for those "supposed" near earth objects that might become meteorites!

kurt9

Post by kurt9 »

Why would you expect any different? These are liberal-left types. We all know that such people are given to delusion and mindless ranting and raving. That's why I never argue with them. There is no point to arguing with crazy people.

kcdodd

Post by kcdodd »

Why is this automatically "liberal-left type"? I would expect equally failed argument from conservative right wing people too.
Carter

Professor Science

Post by Professor Science »

Indeed, could just as easily find some self described conservative or republican that thinks blacks are inherently dumber or the rich more fit to rule due to a mandate of heaven. Cherry picking is easy simon.
The pursuit of knowledge is in the best of interest of all mankind.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Professor Science wrote:Indeed, could just as easily find some self described conservative or republican that thinks blacks are inherently dumber or the rich more fit to rule due to a mandate of heaven. Cherry picking is easy simon.
Dude. It was not cherry picked. It was picked because it had a link to Polywell. Also I found it amusing.

As to your other points. Another day.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Hmmm. It is not April Fools Day, so I have to guess she is just an idiot.

djolds1

Post by djolds1 »

kcdodd wrote:Why is this automatically "liberal-left type"? I would expect equally failed argument from conservative right wing people too.
The right wing whackos don't complain about bombing - they complain about NOT bombing. :twisted:
Vae Victis

rj40

Post by rj40 »

She reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

The rainbow connection is oozing out of our ground.

kurt9

Post by kurt9 »

kcdodd wrote:Why is this automatically "liberal-left type"? I would expect equally failed argument from conservative right wing people too.
True.

williatw

Post by williatw »

ee
Last edited by williatw on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FutureMan

Post by FutureMan »

UGH, MSIMON has to inject his FAR right politics into this site again. Let's just stick to the polywell science talk and leave the bible thumping right wing mumbo jumbo out ok?

Thanks.

Art Carlson

Post by Art Carlson »

FutureMan wrote:UGH, MSIMON has to inject his FAR right politics into this site again. Let's just stick to the polywell science talk and leave the bible thumping right wing mumbo jumbo out ok?

Thanks.
Give him a break. THIS time, he's hardly opened his mouth.

If you have to point fingers at someone, try kurt9.

Post by 93143 »

MSimon is definitely no bible thumper.

I've been of the opinion for a while that the "political spectrum" is worse than useless as a descriptive tool; it encourages one-dimensional thinking and the result is blatant illogic that somehow passes as stuff "everyone knows"...

On the topic of the thread, it really is distressing how many people seem to think there was TNT in that probe...
Last edited by 93143 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexjrgreen

Post by alexjrgreen »

FutureMan wrote:UGH, MSIMON has to inject his FAR right politics into this site again. Let's just stick to the polywell science talk and leave the bible thumping right wing mumbo jumbo out ok?

Thanks.
I have to take issue with your political descriptions. Libertarians are described as 'radical right'. The 'far right' is something else entirely...
Ars artis est celare artem.