possible legislative threat

Discuss the talk-polywell site itself, including appearance, policies, and help-wanted requests from the administrators.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hanelyp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

possible legislative threat

Postby hanelyp » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:31 am

The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

PolyGirl

Re: possible legislative threat

Postby PolyGirl » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:57 am

Send a message to Joe at "admin@talk-polywell.org. ". In regards to this problem.

Regards
Polygirl
The more I know, the less I know.

PolyGirl

Postby PolyGirl » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:54 am

The more I know, the less I know.

hanelyp

Postby hanelyp » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:59 am

Since the original post, the bill has morphed twice, first to a mostly harmless form, then to the form of a study committee on the issue, with much harder to predict long term fallout, passed the legislature, and been vetoed. It may return in future legislative sessions in some form, as the veto was for the specific form, and a new and possibly far worse governor will be elected soon.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Return to “Administration”