LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

liar ladajo,
Parkhomov speaks for himself - I don't have to defend him.
You are the one making the claims of his incompetence/failure, yet as usual you have failed to provide a single fact to back up your claim. Obviously if he has replicated Rossi what Rossi has done works.
Instead you post a page of pure space wasting troll nonsense - as usual.
I'm not posting news for you but for others who might be interested. I have no desire to feed trolls like you.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parkhomov speaks for himself - I don't have to defend him.
You are the one making the claims of his incompetence/failure, yet as usual you have failed to provide a single fact to back up your claim.
So for now, I will leave alone how Parkhomov was caught red handed manipulating his findings, and misrepresenting the findings of others (who themselves say he is wrong about them)... and...

You claimed his latest (and somewhat incomplete in details) work and findings prove LENR is real and works.

I said (twice, now three times), please answer the following:
Post by ladajo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:45 pm

So Parallel, would you care to discuss how do these 'current' findings compare to his previous ones and what that may mean?

I would also ask what you think about the calibration runs?

And, lastly an assessment on the core rupture during the 'hot run' and implications of it?

Come one Parallel, let's do this...
Well, can you analyze his work to support your position or not? Your continued post lack of substance and run, while funny, does not support anything useful other than making you look like a jack-ass. Please just make an attempt to answer the above questions. Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top??? Come on, let's have an adult conversation.

Moo!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Liar ladajo,
Parkhomov speaks for himself.
If there is something wrong, identify it with an actual quotation and description of the error. I am not interested in feeding a troll like you.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

parallel

Post by parallel »

paperburn 1,
We will start here
Why?
Biberian says that Parkhomov's calorimetry worked although a continuous flow type was better. Biberian was describing an early version of Parkhomov, when as the recent paper states, he was using a continuous flow calorimeter now.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

1g of nickel corresponds to 1.6x10-2 mole, whereas 0.1g of LiAlH4 corresponds to
1.05x10-2 mole of hydrogen atoms. If all the hydrogen atoms are inserted in the nickel
lattice, the maximum loading would correspond to H/Ni=0.65. Therefore, it is very likely
that it is necessary to put more LiAlH4 than what was suggested by Parkhomov.
First question
why tell the wrong amounts for replication. According to my understanding the nickel lattice must be saturated.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parkhomov speaks for himself
Okay, so notwithstanding that the concept of real science continues to escapes you, could you please answer the questions I asked YOU, not Parkhomov?

And while you are at it, Paperburn has an interesting point, which is picking at part of what I asked you.

Can you find it in yourself to attempt to contribute to the knowledge base?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

parallel

Post by parallel »

why tell the wrong amounts for replication. According to my understanding the nickel lattice must be saturated
I don't know. There was a study showing the need to saturate Palladium with D to a certain level, but I have not seen a similar study for Ni/H.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:
why tell the wrong amounts for replication. According to my understanding the nickel lattice must be saturated
I don't know. There was a study showing the need to saturate Palladium with D to a certain level, but I have not seen a similar study for Ni/H.
Don't know what? Why he did it, or if you need to?

parallel

Post by parallel »

Odd that a large company like GSE, sponsored by the Italian State would do an interview with Rossi and show renewed interest in LENR when self described expert, liar ladajo has stated so may times that it is all shit. Who should you believe? A libelous troll or ENEA (former National Agency of Alternative Energies),?
http://www.ecat-thenewfire.com/blog/tra ... s-5-sigma/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And yet another drive by from Parallel.

Ahhh, for all of us to have a mind so unburdened with questions... <thinks: Can you say Lemming???>

Parallel, give it a go, just try to answer something that has been asked of you. We believe you are in there somewhere.
And yes, Rossiclown is full of shit, it matters not who he may talk to, imaginary or not.

Moo!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Rossiclown court update: Given the Court's dismissal of Third Party's Motion to Dismiss, Rossiclown now has until 12 December to provide his official "Answer" to the IH Countersuit. It should be illuminating. Then, after a potential couple of back and forths, we should see Answers to the IH Countersuit from the Third Party Defendents, I suspect in January... They should also be very illuminating. I am coming to think that the Third Party dimension is going to be key for Rossiclown; if they flip on him, he is done. Very done. Like Well Done. And at this point, I think it likely they will. It makes no sense for them to sink on the SS Rossiclown, cut a deal, and abandon ship.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Even the skeptical Scientific American is coming around to the idea that LENR exists. Liar ladajo can almost feel the walls closing in now and will start squawking with pages of fact free rubbish.
It's Not Cold Fusion... But It's Something

"An experiment that earned Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann widespread ridicule in 1989 wasn't necessarily bogus"
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/gu ... something/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Duuuude,
You really don't read what you drive-by post, right? What you have there, is Krivit peddling his pet rock, "Widom-Larsen".

Can you say, "Guest Blog"...? Once again, you make yourself look like a jack-ass.

We are still waiting for you to answer the simple questions posed for your adult consideration.
Anytime now. <sigh>

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Aaaaand, the JONP Sock Puppet Extravaganza continues:

Today we have a continuation of the sports theme...

Sidney Crosby (NHL)
https://www.nhl.com/player/sidney-crosby-8471675
Sidney Crosby
December 7, 2016 at 4:47 PM
Dear Andrea,

Are you still working long hours with your attorneys today, or are you back to working more on the QuarkX?

Warm Regards,
S.C.
Azzurra (Italian Sailing Team)
http://www.52superseries.com/teams/azzurra/
Azzurra
December 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Dear Andrea Rossi:
Are in your team also Afro-Americans?
Cheers,
Azzurra

Andrea Rossi
December 7, 2016 at 3:55 PM
Azzurra:
Yes.
Warm Regards,
A.R.