LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Feel the walls closing in on you liar ladajo?

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/11/28/sc ... t-results/

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

You really need to vet your sources, from the link.
ll the discussions about cold fusion and LENR end that way: They always come back to the fact that no one has a commercial device on the market yet, and none of the prototypes seem workable on a commercial scale in the near future. Time will be the ultimate arbiter.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel really does make me smile when he posts.

The idea of Parallel actually reading and critiquing anything he links is funny in itself. I encourage him to do so, even if it means a downgrade to the comedy value of his posts. To date, his drive-by linking habits have provided endless humor in his ability to make nonsensical (attempted) baiting comments with links that do not support his attempted baiting.

Parallel: The forum continues to wait for you to actually discuss the merits of some supporting relevant data for LENR. Do you think you have it in you?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Too bad, I was kind of hoping to see some discussion on Parkhomov.

I don't follow these Rossi replications, what little I bother to read are excerpts or links here, but the last I heard is that Parkhomov claimed some small excess heat replication and then later was providing info to the the MFMP group on their replication attempts. I think I read good critique from Tom Clarke on Mats Lewan's blog on that, or Rossi's experiments around the same time frame. Then some months after many failures the MFMP claimed to have a brief period of COP 1.2 with some xray emission burst with one of their "glow stick" experiments. Then nothing. Anything new here?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:This takes place well after the 1 MW plant trial. Perhaps IH is not as pessimistic about Rossi's technology as the court case would suggest.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index. ... th-Caroli/

So Parallel, would you care to clarify how this business move is in any way related to Rossiclown's E-Cat? I see NO EVIDENCE for that. And if you think citing a Rossiclown Sock Puppet from the Puppet Show JONP is evidence, then you have some issues.

My take on Giuseppe the Puppet's
giuseppe
November 28, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
Probably you do not know that Mr La Gatta, of ENEA, Italian taxpayer maintained concern, is now working for IH in Raleigh. They are trying to make up a competition against you, using the information IH gave to La Gatta and ENEA to replicate your technology. This all is finalized to get from Italian Government funds graciously supplied from the taxpayer of Italy, to steal your technology, and, at the same time, to fool the investors of IH, Cherokee Fund Partners and Woodford, making them believe that there is a big team making big things, where big things stand for stealing your IP.
From an insider,
have a great week, Andrea!
Giuseppe
is that Rossiclown is grasping for straws in his Answer preparation. He has demonstrated a really bad habit of 'discussing' the court case all-the-while claiming his lawyers told him to keep his yap shut. There are several Rossiclown Sock Puppet posts over the last week or so tipping his hand to possible Answer arguments he may make. As I have seen over the last years, one of the functions of the JONP Sock Puppet Extravaganza is to fish for ideas from the Worshipers to help him spin his stories, as well as taint the water for future scamming. There are many examples of this that have been circulated here and elsewhere.

Here are some recent ones (And you should well note that recent Rossiclown Sock Puppets have been Florida Obituary notices. Also, that previously, Rossiclown Sock Puppets were being named after Athletes, and Hollywood. He has a pattern for finding his Puppet names to date. Note: There is another Paul Krause who was an NFL player, so take your pick on that one. However, October seems to be the Rossiclown month for Dead Sock Puppet name findings ie. find name from Oct. Obit, use it to post on JONP in Nov.)

Gerald Cromwell Obit
Roslyn Abrams Obit
John Paul Krause Obit
Joe Klecko NFL
Chris Paul NBA
Dylan Larkin NHL
JulieJohnston FIFA USA Soccer
Dennis Smith NC State / NBA
Kevin Volland EUFA Soccer Germany
Ronald
November 27, 2016 at 5:36 PM
Dr Andrea Rossi:
1- was property of the ERV the flowmeter by means of which have been made the measurements on the 1 MW plant?
2- did the ERV himself install it?
3- have ever been installed beside it any other flowmeters by IH or Leonardo?
Cheers,
Ron

Translate
Andrea Rossi
November 27, 2016 at 5:59 PM
Ronald:
1- yes
2- yes
3- no
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Gerald Cromwell
November 27, 2016 at 3:48 PM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
look at this: Chile’s government has started a R&D on LENR, Bill Gates has started an R&D on LENR, in Europe in Italy the association of engineers has started a permanent updating course on LENR, and in France Airbus has started an R&D on LENR, in Russia after Dr Parkhomov has been started an R&D on LENR, in China the Atomic Institute has started an R&D on LENR, in Japan Mitsubishi has started an R&D on LENR, in South Korea Hiunday has started an R&D on LENR, etc, etc: all this thanks to your immense work: before your test of January 2011 LENR were ridiculized from the very people that today are financing all these R&Ds. This too is a legacy of yours.
Please continue your great job,
Gerald

Andrea Rossi
November 27, 2016 at 4:18 PM
Gerald Cromwell:
Thank you!
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Roslyn Abrams
November 27, 2016 at 10:42 AM
Dr Rossi,

Many still don’t understand Darden/IH’s move in not paying you your 90 million. It just doesn’t make business sense?

Here is one scenario mentioned:

“To get the data cheap and then kill off the technology path to public access and hide the technology behind a pay wall. The permanent enslavement of the human race to high-cost energy in a free energy world.”

What are your thoughts on this?

Best

Roslyn

Andrea Rossi
November 27, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Roslyn Abrams:
No comment.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Paul Krause
November 26, 2016 at 7:54 AM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi
Is somebody already visiting the QuarkX in operation?
Cheers,
Paul

Translate
Andrea Rossi
November 26, 2016 at 11:39 AM
Paul Krause:
No, apart the Team and persons involved in the R&D under NDA.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Roslyn Abrams
November 25, 2016 at 7:16 PM
Hello Dr Rossi,

Interesting post about Neil Woodfords investment into ColdFusion – So if it does not work as
IH and Thomas Darden claim then what of Woodford Funds investment?

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2016/11/25/ ... n-company/

Best

Roslyn

Andrea Rossi
November 25, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Roslyn Abrams:
Woodford visited the plant during the test in February 2015 and in September 2015: when they invested 50 million dollars in IH the sole license and intellectual property that IH had was the one of Leonardo Corporation. The top level officers that Woodford sent to visit the plant during the test had at their disposal the first and the second querterly report made by the ERV. The fourth and last quarterly report, as well as the third, were substantially equal to the first and the second. IH has also paid the invoices related to the first, the second and the third report of the ERV. Eventually, they did not pay the fourth report, because they said it was not correct. But it was equal to the former three, related to the period during which IH collected funds from their investors. At the end of the second visit to the plant of 1 MW during the test, in September 2015, the senior officer of Woodford said to me the following precise words: ” Congratulations, Dr Rossi, we saw great stuff here”.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Joe Klecko
November 25, 2016 at 5:31 AM
Dear Andrea:
As of today, how many probabilities are there that within February 2017 important information will be released concerning your work?

Andrea Rossi
November 25, 2016 at 1:27 PM
Joe Klecko:
I’d say between 60 and 70%.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Chris Paul
November 25, 2016 at 5:33 AM
Dr Andrea Rossi,
I appreciate your answer to Bob Dylan. By the way, we can also observe that the potential to make work of the entropy decreases in time, therefore the probabilities to make order decrease in time.
Cheers
Chris

Andrea Rossi
November 25, 2016 at 1:26 PM
Chris Paul:
It is true.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Dylan Larkin
November 24, 2016 at 9:25 AM
Dr Andrea Rossi
Which is your meditation for Thanksgiving Day?

Andrea Rossi
November 24, 2016 at 1:02 PM
Dylan Larkin:
I use to rehearse daily on the foundamentals of Physics, to have them always at hand, and today was dedicated to the concept of entropy, related to the second law of thermodynamics.
For the first time I discovered here another evidence of the work of God. Think to entropy: its concept is based on the fact that the disorder unavoidably tends to increase, if a force does not intervene to put order, because the number of disordered combinations is infinite, while the number of combinations that allow an ordered system are very limited.
This having been said, just follow me: if I get in the Universe random matter and casual forces, the probabilities that it turns out casually a Universe with the harmony of laws that we know are zero, because the probabilities of it, under a mathematical point of view, are not existent as well as it is impossible that the entropy proceeds spontaneously toward a major order than before the initial observation. Let me make an example: if I pour the ink from a glass into a series of paper sheets, the probability that all I get is stained papers is 100% ( second law of thermodynamics-> Entropy ), while the probabilities that the falling ink goes, without any control from outside, to organize itself to form a poem of Shakespeare or a song of Bob Dylan are 0%, or, to be more precise, zero point many, many zeroes before a 1.
To say that some form of Divinity does not exist is not just “wrong”: it is anti-scientific, because it violates the second thermodynamic law.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Julie Johnston
November 24, 2016 at 7:21 AM
Mr Andrea Rossi
Are you working also today?
Cheers,
Julie

Andrea Rossi
November 24, 2016 at 7:54 AM
Julie Johnston:
Right now I am with the QuarkX, will remain for several hours, then I will celebrate my Thanksgiving to God.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Dennis Smith
November 24, 2016 at 7:22 AM
Dr Andrea Rossi
If I have well understood, you alternate the on and off switch period of the Quarkxes to have a constant power, but, at the same time, a proper cooling period for each Quarkx. Your problem is that you have a too high temperature in a too small volume, so that the heat exchanging surface is not enough to remove the heat on time before the meltdown. Did I get it?
Have a great Thanksgiving Day,
Dennis

Andrea Rossi
November 24, 2016 at 7:53 AM
Dennis Smith:
You are correct.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Special Irony in this one given the "puppets" comment...
Kevin Volland
November 23, 2016 at 5:59 AM
Dr Andrea Rossi,
The puppets, not having other arguments, are retrieving the story about the problems you had in Italy 30 years ago…they stink!
Do not care and continue your great job
Kevin

Andrea Rossi
November 23, 2016 at 3:17 PM
Kevin Volland:
For a complete understanding of it, please go to
http://www.ingandrearossi.com
Also the books of Mats Lewan ( An Impossible Invention ) and of Vessela Nikolova ( Ecat The New Fire ) give good information about it.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I could keep going but I think I made my point, and this is only from the past week...

Lookup others from the last two weeks, like:
Alessandro Toninelli (Italian Basketball)
Carli Lloyd (Soccer)
Tyler Bozak (NHL)
Russell West (brook) (NBA - Rossi may have truncated the name...)
Kyrie Irving (NBA)
Lucas Digne (France Soccer)
Hines Ward(y) (NFL - Rossi may have added the "y"...)
Ezekiel Elliott (NFL)
Cary Williams (NFL)
Jonas Gray (NFL)...
Mario Lemieux (NHL)
Bruce Gradkowski (NFL)
Malcolm Butler (NFL)
Michael Thomas (NFL)
Kenbrell Thompkins (NFL)

And the list goes on...
Last edited by ladajo on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

JoeP wrote:Too bad, I was kind of hoping to see some discussion on Parkhomov.

I don't follow these Rossi replications, what little I bother to read are excerpts or links here, but the last I heard is that Parkhomov claimed some small excess heat replication and then later was providing info to the the MFMP group on their replication attempts. I think I read good critique from Tom Clarke on Mats Lewan's blog on that, or Rossi's experiments around the same time frame. Then some months after many failures the MFMP claimed to have a brief period of COP 1.2 with some xray emission burst with one of their "glow stick" experiments. Then nothing. Anything new here?
Most critiques on Parkhomov have shown that he revamped his data to make it look better, in an iterative manner, based on critiques he was getting.
He has nothing definitive, and now exists in the realm of error range. MFMP got no-where with his inputs/ideas. The x-ray burst, as I understand, was shown to be electrical noise on the detector from nearby equipment.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Attempt at duplication

https://www.iscmns.org/work11/19%20biberian.pdf
2015 time frame?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

ladajo wrote:I could keep going but I think I made my point, and this is only from the past week...

Lookup others from the last two weeks, like:
Alessandro Toninelli (Italian Basketball)
Carli Lloyd (Soccer)
Tyler Bozak (NHL)
Russell West (brook) (NBA - Rossi may have truncated the name...)
Kyrie Irving (NBA)
Lucas Digne (France Soccer)
Hines Ward(y) (NFL - Rossi may have added the "y"...)
Ezekiel Elliott (NFL)
Cary Williams (NFL)
Jonas Gray (NFL)...
Mario Lemieux (NHL)
Bruce Gradkowski (NFL)
Malcolm Butler (NFL)
Michael Thomas (NFL)
Kenbrell Thompkins (NFL)

And the list goes on...
This is really so funny. It never occurred to me to make a search on the names :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Wow, great find. Go post that in ECat World if you came up with it. I'd like to read the spin afterwards.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I had noticed this a while ago, and I think someone else on LENR Forum also noticed.
Rossiclown has been doing it for a while. So there is no derth of evidence.

I do not visit E-Cat World very often, and NEVER post there. If anyone wants to share it over there, have at it.

It is well beyond coincidence. It shows that Rossiclown really believes he is smarter than everyone, and entitled to do as he pleases.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

On another note, Rossiclown punted on his "Answer" to the Counter-suit that was due today, he motioned for, and received (standard practice) an Order for a one week extension. So we will need to wait another week to see what story he spins in his defense of the fraud. Perjury is an issue at this point.

I predict that we will see suppositions aligned with the Sock Puppet Diarrhea he has been posting to The Rossiclown Sock Puppet Extraganza "JONP".
So far we have seen commentary on:
1.) They just want to steal my IP (not withstanding the fact that IH already paid for the IP): see they even stood up a company for it!
2.) The Doral Show was really the GPT, by coming around and visiting with investors, that proves it! (Don't pay attention to the lack of declarative statements from me that it was the GPT until late in the game, nor that when I brought it up too clearly with IH, they sent me a letter saying "no, it is not".
3.) I don't want to talk about JMP, the fact that JMP was being billed and paying for 'energy used' should be enough! (Let's ignore that JMP is really my lawyer and partner, and two radiators...)
4.) The ERV Reports were accepted and real! (Even though the guy making them was my buddy, who was being paid by IH, living in my spare Condo downstairs, for which rent was paid by IH, and oh by the way, he has disappeared now...)
5.) This whole thing is a moral outrage! I didn't lie or cheat, they did!

The part I love best is how Rossiclown Sock Puppets have more and more over the last month or so been dropping 'settlement' hints... Rossiclown really is in trouble, and is seeking an out. I think there is a good chance that he skips the country when things really go to trial. He did it before in Italy, as well as here when things got sporty with the Army and his fraud with them.

We will see... getting sooner...

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

paperburn1 wrote:Attempt at duplication

https://www.iscmns.org/work11/19%20biberian.pdf
2015 time frame?
After more than 20 experiments with nickel and LiAlH4 in different configurations,
within the precision of the calorimeter of +/- 2 Watts, no excess heat was measured.
Interesting setup. I like how they tried Palladium as well. A more formal report with more detail would be useful, however this is a decent(ish) summary.
While it is missing lots of important information, it does provide the cliff notes version. Even negative outcomes should have full documentation.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

So this is funny, although to be fair, I have considered that there may be someone baiting Rossiclown, and as I weighed the evidence it appears that Rossiclown is making his own show:

From the LENR Forum (After someone there picked up on my sock puppets posts here):
Note: For the record, I do not post at the LENR Forum, or anywhere else, I do surf many places though.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index. ... ?pageNo=13

zeus46 wrote:
Regarding American footballers on jonp

zeus46 wrote:
I reckon it's 50:50 that someone is reading these threads and sniggering at people's gullibility.
Shane D. wrote:
I know you (Peter Gluck also) don't like us piling on, or making fun of Rossi,
What you describe as 'piling on' is what I describe as 'unquestioningly parroting things you are told'.

It's funny how so called skeptics are never skeptical of things or ideas that agree with their beliefs.

I think the person most likely to be writing these comments is actually the person who 'exposed' them in the first place... So either that Ladajo, or FredZ777 - an aggressive and odd individual (with links to IH) who makes even Thomas Clarke seem "balanced" (as Lewan would probably say).

Post was edited 3 times, last by “zeus46” (An hour ago).
darn_right _man likes this.
While someone certainly could be baiting Rossiclown with Sock Puppets, the question at the root is: Why?
Given that the Sock Puppet posts all share certain themes;
- Very similar writing styles and idiosyncrasies shared with Rossiclown (for accomplished - college graduate native english speakers and professionals, they have terrible grammar, sentence structuring, and non native english based turns of phrase)
- Timing hacks of posts (the fake ones tend to cluster in the mornings, and then his responses tend come clustered later), you do not tend to see a constant back and forth timing wise between the Sock Puppets and him (ie. he does one, then the other later)
- Topical points that allow Rossiclown to make his case, even when seemingly out of the blue (see next note)
- Addressing issues raised in commentary on other blogs such as 'how do you have the time?', 'all your enemies are crazy', 'there is lots of evidence to support you', 'IH are criminals and fraudsters', ...
- (My personal favorite theme) 'What is your super intelligence's take on the following esoteric science or metaphysical concept?'

Thus in review, if you go look at the posts, the predominance of these posts are clearly opportunities for Rossiclown to make his case, not undermine him. Therefore, on that vein, it appears that if there is a sock puppet campaign by someone on JONP, it is designed to help Rossiclown, not hurt him (outside of the clearly fake names, which follow an identified pattern). As also noted at LENR Forum, Rossiclown will be pressed technically to remove evidence of him being the source of these Sock Puppets, especially if his laptop ends up as part of discovery... If I was IH, part of the process would be looking for frauds like these perpetrated in support of his scheme, via Rossiclown's computers.

I also offer that given the probably expanding exposure of Rossiclown's Sock Puppet (given it seems he does follow blogs and forums discussing him), he will change his methods. If we stop seeing the obviously fake names, it would seem that he did "adjust fire" as I would say in my business, especially considering how long the sock puppets have been going on.

And again, I do find it funny...

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

From today's Rossiclown Sock Puppet Extravaganza "JONP":
Lupe
September 30, 2016 at 4:49 AM
Dear Andrea
Please give us our daily update of the Quarkx’s development!
Cheers,
Lupe

Andrea Rossi
December 1, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Lupe:
Thank you for your concern.
Yes, whatever happens to me the IP is safe.
Warm Regards
A.R.
Oops, seems the puppet master was tired and didn't properly tie the Tee-up to the swing...