LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby ladajo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:14 am

Considering Defkalion got their "tech" from Rossiclown, it would seem to be a case of pot meets kettle.

Wasn't there a Fabio Penon that did "validation" for Rossiclown back in the day? Like 2011 or so???
The name now seems really familiar as I think about it.

Anyone?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Crawdaddy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Crawdaddy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:23 am

Axil

Postby Axil » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:59 am

Skipjack

Postby Skipjack » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:04 am

Axil

Postby Axil » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:30 am

@ladajo

Stop with the old stuff and do your job. Look into this legal case and find the scam.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:17 am

darn, I start a business trip and suddenly all the fun arrives....
Seems like I choose the wrong days for my flights :cry: .
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:25 am

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:20 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Actually Fabio Penon was critical of the setup provided and basically stated that the methodology was flawed and all estimated were based on the equipment provided and additional tests were recommended to establish the claims to protect the investors (got to read the full report)
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:04 pm

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:15 pm

PNeilson10

Postby PNeilson10 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Industrial Heat responds -

http://www.advfn.com/news_Industrial-He ... 42451.html

We are aware of the lawsuit filed by Andrea Rossi and Leonardo Corporation against Industrial Heat. Industrial Heat rejects the claims in the suit. They are without merit and we are prepared to vigorously defend ourselves against this action. Industrial Heat has worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology – all without success. Leonardo Corporation and Mr. Rossi also have repeatedly breached their agreements. At the conclusion of these proceedings we are confident that the claims of Mr. Rossi and Leonardo Corporation will be rejected.

I think I will side with Industrial Heat in this saga

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:17 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Rossi might end up having to pay back previous payments if they can demonstrate fraud.

It would be even cooler if they file a counter-suit claiming fraud on his part from the get-go.

Krivit posted an article on this as well, he noted that Rossiclown's lawyer has only been one for four years, before that he was a general contractor.

Who do you think has better corporate law lawyers, Rossiclown or a Multi-billion dollar investment company???

:lol:

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Return to “News”