LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ScottL
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby ScottL » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 pm

ScottL
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ScottL » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:04 pm

krenshala

Postby krenshala » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Axil

Postby Axil » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Last edited by Axil on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PNeilson10

Postby PNeilson10 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:49 pm

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Carl White

Postby Carl White » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 pm

PNeilson10

Postby PNeilson10 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:22 pm

To Distill - Rossi is claiming a COP of > 50 with a contract calling for a COP of > 6.

Report was completed - according to Rossi on 3/29. Now normally I would expect some time to pass between report filing and payment.

But Rossi filed his lawsuit on 4/5.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:52 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:57 pm

And not a peep on this as of 6:56p.m. 6 April, 2016 by Rossiclown on his "blog"... interesting. I wonder if he knew that they put out a press release.

Could it be fake? It is the internet afterall. Please let it be real! It will be so much fun!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:02 pm

On another note, Steven Krivit posted an interesting write up Luca Gamberale on his take on Rossi/Defkalion

parallel

Postby parallel » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:33 pm

So now the COP is officially 6 - 50 the trolls will ignore they were wrong and the E-Cat works as claimed. They will go on to another subject about which they know nothing and as usual will get that wrong too. As PNeilson10 wrote: "Let the unlimited trolling begin!" More on male virgin births would not surprise me.

I wonder how Joe Strout feels about having his blog site polluted in this way.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Joe and I get along just fine Parallel.

In any event, once again you jump on a Rossisaid as fact.
What makes you so sure of the factual nature of your claim? What real evidence is there? Can you prove Rossiclown has a Doctorate?

Well??? State your case.

Crawdaddy

Postby Crawdaddy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:52 pm

Axil

Postby Axil » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:08 am

I have a feeling that Mr. Fulvio Fabiani has contributed to the development of the E-Cat in a big way and now that he is an IH employee, his status as a E-Cat developer gives IH a reason to claim a part of Rossi's IP. Rossi has always said that his team is a major part of E-Cat development. Maybe, that team, the members of the team and the company that these people work for should get a part of that IP.

Rossi has often said that he couldn't have done it without his team (he may regret saying such things) then they may rightly be co-inventors.

Return to “News”