LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ScottL

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ScottL »

Axil wrote:
TDPerk wrote:
parallel wrote:you have less proof of that than there is that the E-Cat works.
There is no proof the E-Cat works.
parallel wrote:Time will tell who is right.
No, it won't tell you, you so far will always give Rossi a bye.
parallel wrote:We don't need to hear it repeated a hundred times.
Then you quit yammering about it until Rossi ships a functioning unit on a skid to someone like UL or Consumer Reports who later says it works with a calorimetry analysis backing them up.
This is all true and accurate. According to Rossi all will be revealed in a year. I will not give rossi a bye. After ripping Rossi, I will move on to the next more open developer. Hopefully MFMP will make some progress that can support science.
Rossi has been at this for 10 years. What's your deadline for a complete cut-off of believing in him?

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

PNeilson10 wrote:For Hilarity - read this http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 47317.html

Let the unlimited trolling begin!
Summary: Rossi sues Industrial Heat, LLC.

Oh man, who has the popcorn? This is going to be good!

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

parallel wrote:paperburn, yes, you are the other troll I would add to the list.
Why do you and your fellow trolls have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again? We know you all think Rossi is a fraud but you have less proof of that than there is that the E-Cat works. Time will tell who is right. We don't need to hear it repeated a hundred times.
Why do we keep asking the same questions over and over again? Because you have never answered them when it comes to Rossi's supposed factory, product, and doctorate degree.

Feel free to add me to the list as well, as I consider it a list of people asking the right questions - where and what is the data? what steps were taking to prevent experimental error? what replication has been performed, and by who? where is the supposed factory? and, last but not least, does anyone else find it humorous/sign-of-fraud that Rossi says the results of the year long test are covered by an NDA and can only be shared after "all parties are in agreement"?

Axil

Post by Axil »

It seems that someone is waiting for $ 89,000,000.00 payment after the successful completion of the test,

Details here
pacermonitor.com/public/case/1…ossi_et_al_v_Darden_et_al
46. In exchange for granting the aforementioned license, IH agreed to pay

LEONARDO One Hundred Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,500,000.00) overthree

(3) payments. The payment schedule was to be as follows:

a. One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,500,000.00) upon execution

of the License Agreement;

b. Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000.00) after the successful completion of a

twenty-four hour test period (hereafter the "validation Test") performed by an

independent expert responsible for validation (hereafter "ERV"); and

c. Eighty-Nine Million Dollars ($89,000,000.00) after the successful completion

of a three hundred fifty (350) day test period (hereafter the "Guaranteed

Performance Test") performed by the ERV, or another independent expert

agreed upon by the parties.
Last edited by Axil on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PNeilson10

Post by PNeilson10 »

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

PNeilson10 wrote:Easier access to lawsuit here

http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-content/up ... 1-main.pdf
I skimmed it and I think this will be a nice read when I have some downtime. A bunch of snakes fighting each other over rights to a scam. The entertainment value is only just starting!

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

ScottL wrote:
PNeilson10 wrote:For Hilarity - read this http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 47317.html

Summary: Rossi sues Industrial Heat, LLC.

Oh man, who has the popcorn? This is going to be good!
The plot thickens... :lol:

PNeilson10

Post by PNeilson10 »

To Distill - Rossi is claiming a COP of > 50 with a contract calling for a COP of > 6.

Report was completed - according to Rossi on 3/29. Now normally I would expect some time to pass between report filing and payment.

But Rossi filed his lawsuit on 4/5.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Now this is priceless. So much for "No divorce".

Let us see how long it takes for someone to figure out who exactly "Dr. Ing. Fabio Penon, a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering" is, and if he also turns out to be a childhood buddy of Rossiclown...

I also have to love the audacity of Rossiclown to use IH's money to sue them! Brilliant! Although, I must admit that the quotes of Rossi saying that they own the IP for Ecat is going to haunt him. Either way, this means...wait for it... no Ecat in the near future due to lawsuit injunctions! Perfect for Rossi!
My own prediction is that we will find out that IH did not agree with the "whopping success" outcome Rossi is claiming in his lawsuit.

I really need to stock up on popcorn, this one is gonna be fun and take a while!
<uncontained grin>
:D
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And not a peep on this as of 6:56p.m. 6 April, 2016 by Rossiclown on his "blog"... interesting. I wonder if he knew that they put out a press release.

Could it be fake? It is the internet afterall. Please let it be real! It will be so much fun!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

On another note, Steven Krivit posted an interesting write up Luca Gamberale on his take on Rossi/Defkalion

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... Report.pdf

parallel

Post by parallel »

So now the COP is officially 6 - 50 the trolls will ignore they were wrong and the E-Cat works as claimed. They will go on to another subject about which they know nothing and as usual will get that wrong too. As PNeilson10 wrote: "Let the unlimited trolling begin!" More on male virgin births would not surprise me.

I wonder how Joe Strout feels about having his blog site polluted in this way.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Joe and I get along just fine Parallel.

In any event, once again you jump on a Rossisaid as fact.
What makes you so sure of the factual nature of your claim? What real evidence is there? Can you prove Rossiclown has a Doctorate?

Well??? State your case.

Crawdaddy

Post by Crawdaddy »

ladajo wrote:On another note, Steven Krivit posted an interesting write up Luca Gamberale on his take on Rossi/Defkalion

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... Report.pdf
The amateur Defkalion fraud is not relevant to the current situation.

That poorly conceived scam was easily exposed.

In the case of Rossi, it is much more difficult to make a technical determination of fraud. In fact Rossi himself declared Defkalion were frauds well before the fact was exposed by Gamberale. In this case you and Rossi are on the same side.

Axil

Post by Axil »

I have a feeling that Mr. Fulvio Fabiani has contributed to the development of the E-Cat in a big way and now that he is an IH employee, his status as a E-Cat developer gives IH a reason to claim a part of Rossi's IP. Rossi has always said that his team is a major part of E-Cat development. Maybe, that team, the members of the team and the company that these people work for should get a part of that IP.

Rossi has often said that he couldn't have done it without his team (he may regret saying such things) then they may rightly be co-inventors.