LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

Production & Manufacturing plans are under way 2013. Current delivery time is estimated to four months. Warranty for functionality is two years with a guaranteed COP of 6, and the plant has an expected life span of 30 years.
Right...

Go try and buy one. I bet you can't.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Ladajo,
Re Petroldragon,
This is utter bullshit. Show me proof. You understand he spent time in prison over this and other fraud right? Upwards of 5 years as I recall.
According to Wikipedia “Rossi spent four years in prison working on his legal defense in 56 trials, 5 of which ended in convictions related to tax fraud. he was acquitted in the other 51 trials.”
Does tax evasion, the national sport of Italy, sound like the kind of fraud you talk about? Show some proof he was ever convicted of fraud. I won’t hold my breath because you won’t. You just parrot anti Rossi websites endlessly, filling pages with spam.

Do you steal from your mother or is it your grandmother? You must get money from somewhere as it seems unlikely you have a job from the time you spend on the internet. So prove you don’t.
Or are you engaged in fraud? As psychologists claim online trolls are psychopaths and sadists you wouldn’t feel bad about doing that.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
As for Ecat proof. Nothing yet. Nothing independant yet. Nothing public and open yet. All secret sauce hocus pocus. Did you read the latest on flow meter shenanigans?
The two 100 hour tests by Elforsk were independent. They persuaded Elforsk to spend the money on a six month test. Nearly half a million dollars I believe. Obviously the recent six months trial was independent. It is safe to assume that Rossi would not have provided them with sample E-Cats if they didn't work and that Elforsk would have ended the trial long ago if it didn't work too. Can't you wait a few weeks before shooting your mouth off?
There have obviously been other third party trials from companies seeking to purchase Leonardo Corp. Industrial Heat for one. You don't spend that kind of money without due diligence.
Further, why should he even offer the information publicly when the patent office blocks cold fusion applications and he can't get protection for his invention? Satisfying the curiosity of trolls like you is not much of an incentive.

Then you want to bet the you can't buy a 1MW plant. They have been offered for sale in Sweden for some time now. Obviously you haven't tried to buy one and don't know of anyone else who has tried. So how can you support your claim?

It is already established that as a troll you are probably pathological and sadistic. But that doesn't seem quite enough to explain your thoroughly unpleasant behavior. Are you deficient in some important area that makes you want to drag others down?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oh Parallel. Sad to be you.

You should envy that my job allows me to not only do interesting work that has meaning to the nation. Well beyond what you may think you have done, but also that it allows me to pursue things that interest me with sufficient means that I support my family very comfortably. I also get to do and deal with things that you probably have not even dreamed of. For example, I passed on an opportunity to talk with John Mccain in person very recently. I did not interest me at the moment. My daughter and wife recently met with the founder of TED talks. Another thing I was not interested to do. I could also tell you that I have touched WB-8 and Mini-B, but you would prefer not to believe me. Which is fine with me. Feel free to sort my truth from any bullshit you may think for yourself.

Sad for you to know that there are some here that know things of me beyond this board. And I do not ask of them, nor will I to step up for me as I do not need it.

In any event,
Can't you wait a few weeks before shooting your mouth off?
I ask of you the same. And, as a matter of demonstrated fact, I would change "weeks" to 'years'.

Wonder on wonder boy.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
Oh Parallel. Sad to be you.
On the contrary, I have nothing to be sad about. I've lived a most interesting life and have a beautiful wife and daughter.
In passing, I despise John Mccain, the bloody war hawk. Certainly it would be no privilege to meet him. I've met many ministers, senators and congressmen. So what?

Why then are you so bitter and twisted that you want to use a 20 year old tax evasion to discredit Rossi's discovery? What's wrong with you that you have this desperate urge to drag others down? Being critical once I can understand but 50 times the same thing? As the psychologist suggested you are pathological and sick.

Axil

Post by Axil »

http://phys.org/news/2014-06-long-range ... icles.html

Long-range tunneling of quantum particles

Bose enhancement is a quantum mechanical term.

Here is another example of how Strongly Correlated Material can add great nuclear disruptive power to a LENR system.

This above referenced experiment shows that tunneling of a particle helped by many like particles can be supercharged to penetrate a barrier or a series of barriers that a single particle could never do.

Tunneling produced by Bose Einstein condensates (BEC) grow very powerful because it is enhanced by the superatom effect as the number of entangled members of the BEC ensemble N get large; that is by a factor N^^1/2 (the square root of N) where N is the number of particles in the concentrate.

In the hot spot at the tip of the nanowire where uncountable trillions of surface plasmon polaritons are concentrated to form a single wave in a BEC soliton, the projected spin of that ensemble is not multiplied by just uncountable trillions (T) of SPPs but is also enhanced again by another added factor of T^^1/2 over and above that original BEC population factor through Bose enhancement.

The magnetic field that projects that enhanced SPP spin is truly potent when it comes to particle tunneling. This special origin of this anapole magnetic field will make that field very special and powerful indeed in quipping up turbulence in the spin net liquid of the vacuum..

Axil

Post by Axil »

Crawdaddy wrote:Here is a short video of our initial cell design tests for an attempt to replicate reports of accelerated uranium decay under pulse laser illumination.

We hope to find out if this form of LENR is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkuM3DH ... e=youtu.be
It is not generally known that Martin Fleischmann founded two directly related branches of science: LENR and Nanoplasmonics.

These two sciences have since diverged with one in disrepute (LENR) and one highly regarded as a cutting edge science (Nanoplasmonics).

I consider that Nanoplasmonics is the quintessential expression of the electrochemists art, a science conceived and brought into being by progenitor and paterfamilias of LENR, Martin Fleischmann himself back in 1974.

But basically they both deal with the same zoo of quantum mechanical phenomena.

These days as an optical science, mainstream academic Nanoplasmonics does not involve itself in the catalyzation of nuclear activity, but there is a family of easily replicated third party crossover Nanoplasmonic experiments that show how Nanoplasmonics can produce unexplained nuclear activity as follows:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0911/0911.5495.pdf

Initiation of nuclear reactions under laser irradiation of Au nanoparticles in the aqueous solution of Uranium salt.

A.V. Simakin and G.A. Shafeev

Abstract

Laser exposure of suspension of either gold or palladium nanoparticles in aqueous solutions of UO2Cl2 of natural isotope abundance was experimentally studied. Picosecond Nd:YAG lasers at peak power of 10^^11 -10^^13 W/cm2 at the wavelength of 1.06 – 0.355 um were used as well as a visible-range Cu vapor laser at peak power of 10^^10 W/cm2. The composition of colloidal solutions before and after laser exposure was analyzed using atomic absorption and gamma spectroscopy in 0.06 – 1 MeV range of photon energy. A real-time gamma-spectroscopy was used to characterize the kinetics of nuclear reactions during laser exposure. It was found that laser exposure initiated nuclear reactions involving both 238U and 235U nuclei via different channels in H2O and D2O. The influence of saturation of both the liquid and nanoparticles by gaseous H2 and D2 on the kinetics of nuclear transformations was found. Possible mechanisms of observed processes are discussed.

Here is another paper in the same vein:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1112/1112.6276.pdf

Accelerated alpha-decay of 232U isotope achieved by exposure of its aqueous solution with gold nanoparticles to laser radiation

A.V. Simakin, G.A. Shafeev

This paper shows how the nanoplasmonic mechanism can change the half-life of U232 from 69 years to 6 microseconds. It also causes thorium to fission.

It is hard for me to understand how this type of crossover Nanoplasmonic experiment cannot be accepted by a fair and impartial observer as a true and independent 3rd party test(s), which can support the starting point in understanding the reality of a working and usable cold fusion/LENR Ni/H reactor.

There is direct connection between nuclear activity and LENR which is a Nanoplasmonic science. The E-Cat is a Nanoplasmonic device.

The noble metal nanoparticles play a key role in these types of experiments. A laser pulse alone has no effect. The noble metal which reflect light in the visible range converts the power of the laser light into an anapole magnetic field that is the KEY to LENR activity. Magnetic fields increase virtual particle production in the vacuum which will in turn increase radioactive decay rates.

Nickel reflects near infrared(IR) light perfectly and is ideal for converting IR into magnetic fields. Take Note to aid the experimenter: The frequency of the laser light and the type of metal used for the nanoparticles must match to get positive nanoplasmonic experimental results.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

As the psychologist suggested you are pathological and sick.
Parallel, I am very glad to hear that you speak with your pyschologist routinely. I am sure it helps.
Maybe he can eventually help you come to terms with Rossi being a fraud.

If you would like to speak of more recent fraud by Rossi, then how about his scamming the U.S. Army?
How about his lying on his green card paperwork about being a convicted criminal in Italy?
How about his repeated lies about Ecat and its development?
So where are his secret factories after he told a duly appointed representative of the NRC they don't exist?

This is where you try to argue that FL BRC is not a duly appointed representative of the NRC, when in fact they are.

So what do you want to bet that there still isn't an Ecat in a year? Or two years...
Put yo' money where yo' mouth is hoss.
Rossi is full of shit, and you are too deep in the hole you dug for yourself to to climb out and gain any measure of respect around these parts.
Not that you had much to begin with.
There may be something to LENR, but there ain't nuthin' to Rossi.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
More quotes from your favorite shutrossidown blog I see. Not worth refuting them, although that is easy enough to do, as being a troll you will just come up with more.
my job allows me to not only do interesting work that has meaning to the nation. Well beyond what you may think you have done,
On reflection of what you, an anonymous blogger, wrote about an anonymous job, it sounds like you work in the office of some politician. Unless you made the whole thing up, which is quite likely. Most people rate politicians below used car salesmen. Gallup rates Congressional job approval at 13%

Is that where you learned to lie and smear? You are just sick.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oh Parallel. Nope, although I have to deal with politics in some of what I do, alas, I am not a politician, nor staffer.

I have a vague-ish recollection of us talking here about your referenced "shutrossidown" blog some time ago. Maybe two years or so is my thinking. Not sure.

Is there still such a thing?

My comments are based on my own research and analysis. A good bit of it is based in Rossi's own words and actions, as well as available official documentation on his activities.

Give it up, or make the bet.

You will not be able to buy an Ecat by 13 June, 2015. And after that, you will not be able to buy an Ecat by 13 June, 2016.
Rossi is a scam, just like his former associates at DGT.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
So it looks like you made up your job that has "meaning to the nation". I don't believe it is too secret to mention.

Why do you and the other Rossi trolls persist in trying to run him down in such a repetitive manner? You are not protecting anyone from being fleeced as you can't invest in Industrial Heat even if you wanted to.

So what do you want to bet that there still isn't an Ecat in a year? Or two years...
I am certainly prepared to bet there will be an E-Cat inside of two years. There are many already. How much?

seedload

Post by seedload »

No offense but....

You're nuts, Parallel. Ladajo (and others) have spent years documenting and explaining overt bullshit to you (and others) regarding Rossi. You haven't bothered to critically consider ANY of it. You just ignore ridiculous inconsistencies and assured lies by Rossi, imagining them all to be attacks rather than reasonably considered deductions, so that you can conveniently throw them out of your consciousness before they get a chance to sink in.

How is it possible that in four years of this insanity, you haven't had a SINGLE CONCERN about the ethics and reliability of this historically dishonest person????? How is that possible? Never a single "yeah, something doesn't seem right about that one." Crazy.

This is dating back to isotopic enrichment discussions three/four years ago when, in my opinion, Rossi first definitively demonstrated himself to be a fraud. Even then, as he claims both a world shattering LERN machine AND a world shattering new method of isotopic enrichment..... even then, not a single peep of concern from you. Nope. I am not gonna question anything this COMPLETE STRANGER says despite him being a CONVICTED FRAUD. Nope, no concerns at all.

Anyone who wouldn't have a concern, such as you, must have a screw loose. Or, more likely, be doing it intentionally for affect (ie, trolling). I don't think you are having or have had any honest discussions on this topic except that you are a fan of LERN and really really want it to be true - in EVERY configuration that has ever been attempted and by EVERY nut job that claims to have perfected it (ie, Rossi).

As to Ladajo's tone and as someone who has followed these threads for a long time, it has changed. Not because he is a troll, which he obviously isn't if you read earlier posts, but because the truth has become so apparent and the lack of critical consideration of the truth by others in these threads (read as you) has changed his tone. He is clearly exasperated, yeah, that's the word. He is exasperated that his in depth and critical examination of the evidence is simply ignored in favor of unconsidered, fan-boy, misplaced faith. Personally, I think he is wasting his energy with this exasperation, because you (and one other) are either crazy, trolls, or some combination.

You know, just my opinion. No offense intended.
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

Crawdaddy

Post by Crawdaddy »

Axil wrote:It is not generally known that Martin Fleischmann founded two directly related branches of science: LENR and Nanoplasmonics.
As a photonic materials chemist I was truly surprised to learn that Fleischmann was one of fathers of the entire field of plasmonics. A field which has and will revolutionize several valuable technologies.

When I first started reading about cold fusion after Rossi's first announcement, I had no idea what a towering master of surface science Fleischmann was. If we get a good results from our replication and extension of Simakin and Shafeev uranium work, I have a secret plan to use the focused ion beam to write "Martin Fleischmann Rest in Peace" on our gold target in 10nm plasmonic active lines and preserve it as a personal treasure.

Keep up the good work Axil, Your ideas are far out, sometimes crazy, and very thought provoking for a lowly experimentalist like myself.

PS here is an account of the discovery of Surface Enhanced Raman by Fleischmann and his students in the early 1970's http://rsnr.royalsocietypublishing.org/ ... 1/105.full

parallel

Post by parallel »

seedload,
You and your fellows like ladajo and the emoticon child are just trolls, defined as being pathological and sadistic. Impervious to logic and science there is no point in showing how you are wrong. You will just parrot more lies from somewhere else.

What are you going to do if the Elforsk report proves the E-cAT? Deny the results of a national research organization and a peer reviewed paper? Won't be long now and we'll see you scurrying for cover.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:ladajo,
So it looks like you made up your job that has "meaning to the nation". I don't believe it is too secret to mention.

Why do you and the other Rossi trolls persist in trying to run him down in such a repetitive manner? You are not protecting anyone from being fleeced as you can't invest in Industrial Heat even if you wanted to.

I am certainly prepared to bet there will be an E-Cat inside of two years. There are many already. How much?
I prefer not to make my real life public here as it gives me some latitude that I would not have if I did. Besides it is the internet, I could be a 13 year old kid who doesn't like folks from PA for all you know. And personally I could give a rats ass who you think I am or not. There are some here who do know who I am, and others that have a good idea or some familiarity. But that is not for your concern, as you don't really matter to me enough that I would divulge anything to you. If you wish, you can ask your psychologist about why you don't matter. He may be able to help you on that.

As for the bet. Hmmm.
My position is that you can not buy an Ecat now, even though Rossi has said you can more times than countable over the last years, nor will you be able to in a year.
Of course, if you want we can talk about how many he claimed he has sold verses how many times he changed that story as part of it.

I think Seedload has captured the essence of my Rossi journey. At this point, I am really tired of idiots like you romping around with unfounded holy claims. Rossi is a frick idiot scammer that is and has milked serious money out of too many folks. So what do you think of the fact that Rossi sold "exclusive licenses" all around the world, only to then cut another deal with IH (supposedly) that gives them "exclusive rights". Can you explain how that works.

Rossi will be dead or missing soon enough courtesy of his latest 'business partners', once they tune into how much full of shit he is when he produces nothing. Again.
If you have any understanding of where the finances came from for IH you would be running to your petty-god Rossi and begging him to flee to mars or something magical that you are sure he can do to save himself from snakes, clowns and conspiracists and folks who don't take having themselves scammed lightly.

Your pathological support for Rossi really does make rational folks question your sanity. It, as Seedload pointed out, is truly amazing you have never questioned any inconsistencies in the Rossiworld story as told by Rossi. You take every Rossisays as gospel. It really is a testimony to your inability to think critically.
You are a boob and an analytical moron, but that is besides the point and not meant to be offensive. Merely an observation.

I am going to be very happy to rub this entire scam in your face when the house of cards collapses. What will you do then? Skulk away never to be heard of again around these parts. I can assure you that I will still be here.
So what can we bet? You want to go cold hard cash? You want to bet honor? Or how about presence on the internet?

To be clear, what we are saying here is that the Ecat is(you)/is not(me) real and has been. It has been sold to secret military customers, private businesses, and been a real operating device just as Rossi has claimed. It has been certified, proven, tested, and is currently today in operation in multiple places (Rossisaid) and you (Parallel the Great) will be able to buy and have one delivered within the year. If you want we can throw in the revealed existance of secret factories and secret customers that have been there all along, just like Rossisaid. So what are we looking for, about 14 1MW Ecats I think?

What do you think?