10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by paperburn1 »

Axil wrote:Jed Rothwell: An insider reviews the Lewan book:

I do not see why he would lie about the factory being in Florida.

That would fit the pattern of Rossi's earlier ventures with Petrodragon. That's the Italian way to do business.

Sure, the factory could be anywhere. My point is that it had to be somewhere, not nowhere. So who cares where?
Was not petrodragon a fraud and scam?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Petrodragon was just one part of the fraud he was committing in Italy.

It is like his website, The Journal of Physics.

He is stealing previously published papers and posting them there like they are submissions.

Look at his board of advisors. They are all crap as well, he just stuck in names he thought were cool.

The one guy Dr. Kelly, has been proven to never have worked at UNH. He is simply someone Rossi met years ago. Rossi's own words.
The other guys probably dont even know they are listed there, nor with bogus affilliations as Rossi perpetuates his standard MO, "Appeal to Authority".

His big mistake was getting involved with Cherokee. They have serious investors of the type that are very serious about all things, including government scrutiny. Rossi may well end up "disappeared" once they figure out he is full of shit. His mob buddies in Italy are not going to bail him out.

One question I have that has lingered for a while is how Rossi got his visa's and resident alien status here in the states if was was a convicted felon in Italy. I think he may well have lied about it. Notice that he does not document any of the court convictions nor jail time on his "Rossi is a God" web site.

I wonder if poking Immigration and Naturilization Service about his status is in the cards. I would love to see this crook tossed out of the country.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

ladajo, you seem to have developed an emotional stake in this whole Rossi saga. :|

Axil

Post by Axil »

Well you good old boys, keep at it, keep working for Rossi. He loves it.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

JoeP wrote:ladajo, you seem to have developed an emotional stake in this whole Rossi saga. :|
Beer stake. :)

I bet a beer he is full of shit.

Fundamentally, I don't like scammers. Rossi is a scammer. That is about as far as my emotions go these days.
If I met him, I would tell him what I think. If he allowed it, I would ask him about all the falsehoods.
I know he blocks these questions from his blog. You can try for yourself and see.

I do not think he is long for things given his stupidity to think he can put one over on Cherokee. The backers they have do not play games. Some say they are about laundering money.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Axil

Post by Axil »

It is public knowledge that Rossi is ethically challenged. So was T. Edison, but the world thinks Edison is a hero anyway and has forgotten his shortcomings. The only thing that counts now and in the end is if Rossi can deliver.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

I want a double cheese all dressed pan pizza, can he deliver that?
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Axil wrote:It is public knowledge that Rossi is ethically challenged. So was T. Edison, but the world thinks Edison is a hero anyway and has forgotten his shortcomings. The only thing that counts now and in the end is if Rossi can deliver.
See, we can agree.

I guess that part here that we may disagree on is the likelyhood of delivery. I see it as zero. I used to see it as a small percentage, but that went away a while back.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Axil wrote:Well you good old boys, keep at it, keep working for Rossi. He loves it.
SNAKES!!
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

TallDave wrote:I thought it was interesting that NRL claimed the other day to have a process to produce jet fuel from seawater for $3-$6, for which they were not immediately condemned by all right-thinking people.
And why should they be, or were you just being facetious?

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

ladajo wrote:
Axil wrote:It is public knowledge that Rossi is ethically challenged. So was T. Edison, but the world thinks Edison is a hero anyway and has forgotten his shortcomings. The only thing that counts now and in the end is if Rossi can deliver.
See, we can agree.

I guess that part here that we may disagree on is the likelyhood of delivery. I see it as zero. I used to see it as a small percentage, but that went away a while back.
How small? Just wondering :wink:

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Well, lets see.

When I very first heard of Rossi, I was 50/50. Then I actually looked into what he was doing and quickly went against 60/40 to 70/30 to 80/20, and then sat around 90/10 for a while. Then he persisted with his stupidity and pushed me to 95/5, then I lingered for a bit around 99/1 before I finally gave in and went 100 against.

Initially I was looking for reasons from Rossi to give him better odds. But every time he opened his mouth or did something it pushed me further away.

Plain and simple, the guy is a sham. He is either going to end up dead, missing or in jail. I think he is on an exponential path to self destruction at this point and I don't give him much longer.

The truly sad part for me is that his antics have and are going to set back folks trying to do serious work.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

That high? wow. :P

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I really did have hope early on. No sarcasm or anything intended. At first glance, it looked like he might have something.

These days, whenever he pops up, I simply hope that he gets eaten by the system he seeks to take advantage of.

polyill

Post by polyill »

Yeah, well... the problem with the system is it does not "eat" people like that. It uses them. Over and over. Money talks...