Are the Uniforms getting Darker?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

choff

Re: Are the Uniforms getting Darker?

Post by choff »

No he's not arming Al CIAda in Syria(the rebels), Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia Intel is. He bragged about it to Putin, told him he would make sure the Sochi games weren't attacked by Chechen rebels if he stopped supporting Assad, also bragged he had complete control over all the ME sunni terrorists.

That would be the same Prince Bandar highlighted in Farhenheit 911 laughing and smoking cigars at the White House days after 911, aka Bandar Bush since their such buddies.
CHoff

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

This is my take on the Syria
If we help the rebels win we stand up the first Taliban /al-Qaeda country in the world. these are the people that supported the 9/11 attack. Up until 2009 Syria was a nation with status in the united states. in other words we sent delegates to curry there favor( like then senator john Kerry and Secretary of state Clinton.)As a result of the ongoing civil war, an alternative government was formed by the opposition umbrella group, the Syrian National Coalition, in March 2012. Representatives of this government were invited to take up Syria's seat at the Arab League on 28 March 2013. The opposition coalition has been recognized as the "sole representative of the Syrian people" by several nations including the United States, United Kingdom and France. Remember this the same Taliban /al-Qaeda that took down the twin towers and we have been fighting a two front war against for the past ten years. So what happened?

BIG OIL: Prior to the uprising, more than 90% of Syrian oil exports were to EU countries, with the remainder going to Turkey They have been pouring billions of dollars into the conflict in Syria, but so far they have not been successful in their attempts to overthrow the Assad regime. Now the Saudis are trying to play their trump card - the U.S. military. If the Saudis are successful, they will get to pit the two greatest long-term strategic enemies of Sunni Islam against each other - the U.S. and Israel on one side and Shia Islam on the other. In such a scenario, the more damage that both sides do to each other the happier the Sunnis will be.
There would be other winners from a U.S. war with Syria as well. For example, it is well-known that Qatar wants to run a natural gas pipeline out of the Persian Gulf, through Syria and into Europe. That is why Qatar has also been pouring billions of dollars into the civil war in Syria. So BIG OILl wins again

So if it is really Saudi Arabia and Qatar that want to overthrow the Assad regime, why does the United States have to do the fighting?
Obama is promising that the upcoming attack will only be a "limited military strike" and that we will not be getting into a full-blown war with Syria.

The only way that will work is if Syria, Hezbollah and Iran all sit on their hands and do nothing to respond to the upcoming U.S. attack.
Could that happen?
Let's hope so.
But if there is a response, and a U.S. naval vessel gets hit, or American blood is spilled, or rockets start raining down on Tel Aviv, the U.S. will then be engaged in a full-blown war on the side that supported bin laden and blown up the twin towers
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

paperburn1 wrote:This is my take on the Syria
If we help the rebels win we stand up the first Taliban /al-Qaeda country in the world. these are the people that supported the 9/11 attack. Up until 2009 Syria was a nation with status in the united states. in other words we sent delegates to curry there favor( like then senator john Kerry and Secretary of state Clinton.)As a result of the ongoing civil war, an alternative government was formed by the opposition umbrella group, the Syrian National Coalition, in March 2012. Representatives of this government were invited to take up Syria's seat at the Arab League on 28 March 2013. The opposition coalition has been recognized as the "sole representative of the Syrian people" by several nations including the United States, United Kingdom and France. Remember this the same Taliban /al-Qaeda that took down the twin towers and we have been fighting a two front war against for the past ten years. So what happened?

BIG OIL: Prior to the uprising, more than 90% of Syrian oil exports were to EU countries, with the remainder going to Turkey They have been pouring billions of dollars into the conflict in Syria, but so far they have not been successful in their attempts to overthrow the Assad regime. Now the Saudis are trying to play their trump card - the U.S. military. If the Saudis are successful, they will get to pit the two greatest long-term strategic enemies of Sunni Islam against each other - the U.S. and Israel on one side and Shia Islam on the other. In such a scenario, the more damage that both sides do to each other the happier the Sunnis will be.
There would be other winners from a U.S. war with Syria as well. For example, it is well-known that Qatar wants to run a natural gas pipeline out of the Persian Gulf, through Syria and into Europe. That is why Qatar has also been pouring billions of dollars into the civil war in Syria. So BIG OILl wins again

So if it is really Saudi Arabia and Qatar that want to overthrow the Assad regime, why does the United States have to do the fighting?
Obama is promising that the upcoming attack will only be a "limited military strike" and that we will not be getting into a full-blown war with Syria.

The only way that will work is if Syria, Hezbollah and Iran all sit on their hands and do nothing to respond to the upcoming U.S. attack.
Could that happen?
Let's hope so.
But if there is a response, and a U.S. naval vessel gets hit, or American blood is spilled, or rockets start raining down on Tel Aviv, the U.S. will then be engaged in a full-blown war on the side that supported bin laden and blown up the twin towers

I can sum up your comment in four words. "Obama is an idiot."
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Diogenes wrote:"Obama is an idiot."
That's the best case scenario.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

choff

Post by choff »

There's a reporter named Dale Gavlik who went to the village where the chemical attack took place and interviewed the 'rebels', they said they got the sarin from Bandar and mishandled it themselves. Won't see that report in the main stream media, of whom I'm becoming more and more convinced since Libya do nothing except spew out propaganda.

One story you can follow is how senator Graham is claiming if we don't have a war S. Carolina will get nuked by Iran. He made that claim the same day within hours of nukes being removed from Dyess airforce base under highly suspicious circumstances, with the only destination given as S. Carolina.

Syria is the tripwire, they're talking nuclear first strike on Russia, not just oil, the BRIC countries are putting together a gold backed exchange mechanism that would end the US dollar as reserve currency. The banksters will quite literally do anything to maintain their monopoly control over the global economy.
CHoff

rj40

Post by rj40 »

choff wrote:There's a reporter named Dale Gavlik who went to the village where the chemical attack took place and interviewed the 'rebels', they said they got the sarin from Bandar and mishandled it themselves. Won't see that report in the main stream media, of whom I'm becoming more and more convinced since Libya do nothing except spew out propaganda.

One story you can follow is how senator Graham is claiming if we don't have a war S. Carolina will get nuked by Iran. He made that claim the same day within hours of nukes being removed from Dyess airforce base under highly suspicious circumstances, with the only destination given as S. Carolina.

Syria is the tripwire, they're talking nuclear first strike on Russia, not just oil, the BRIC countries are putting together a gold backed exchange mechanism that would end the US dollar as reserve currency. The banksters will quite literally do anything to maintain their monopoly control over the global economy.

How much do you believe this to be true? Mostly? Somewhat? Probably not?

And then the follow up questions, if you do believe this, what are you doing right now to prepare? Have you prepped for such things in the past? What are your future plans?

Finally, how do I safely enter and navigate your bunker and where do you keep the food and alcohol? Ok, just kidding on that one.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

With a lot of what is being reported about Syria it's hard to be certain what the facts are and how much is delusional ranting. But I see nothing to gain and a great deal to potentially lose getting the US military involved over there.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Suicide by cop? Something in the water? Bad meds?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Stubby wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... n/2782117/

this is one of many lately...wtf
If I was a cop there, I would have shot him as well. The guy was out of his mind shooting blindly through doors and walls. He had two women hostages, one his daughter, and the police got them out, and then tried to get him out. He did not want to be reasoned with.

So what exactly is your "wtf" based on?

Did you even read what happened?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

choff wrote:There's a reporter named Dale Gavlik who went to the village where the chemical attack took place and interviewed the 'rebels', they said they got the sarin from Bandar and mishandled it themselves. Won't see that report in the main stream media, of whom I'm becoming more and more convinced since Libya do nothing except spew out propaganda.

This is the means by which both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama got elected. The media deliberately covered up any bad information about them, and viciously attacked their opponents.

Liberal Democrat control of the media is the greatest threat the US has ever faced. It is the means by which Sick disgusting people get into power.

Yes, US media is nothing but propaganda with a little news mixed in to help fool people.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ladajo wrote:
Did you even read what happened?

It's Stubby. Comprehension is not required.
— Lord Melbourne —

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I probably should not have said anything. But I could not let it go. It was just such blatant crap.

It is kind of like Simon, I do not read his posts anymore, haven't for a while. I am sure he is still tossing out trash propaganda, and there are fools that are buying into it. It is truly a dilemma. Do you challenge the falsehoods, and by doing so call attention to them, or do you ignore them, and hope that others see the message for the garbage it is?

With Simon, I do not even click the threads anymore. I just hit "mark all read" when I am done with the ones I want. That way I hope to minimize credit by not even incrementing even the "reads" counter.

I have noticed that his thread counters no longer generate many hits. I guess he finally burned out the board majority with the silly pro-drug and anarchist hype and propaganda.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ladajo wrote:I probably should not have said anything. But I could not let it go. It was just such blatant crap.

It is kind of like Simon, I do not read his posts anymore, haven't for a while. I am sure he is still tossing out trash propaganda, and there are fools that are buying into it. It is truly a dilemma. Do you challenge the falsehoods, and by doing so call attention to them, or do you ignore them, and hope that others see the message for the garbage it is?

I have often struggled with that very dilemma. Sometimes I give into temptation. :)

ladajo wrote: With Simon, I do not even click the threads anymore. I just hit "mark all read" when I am done with the ones I want. That way I hope to minimize credit by not even incrementing even the "reads" counter.

I have noticed that his thread counters no longer generate many hits. I guess he finally burned out the board majority with the silly pro-drug and anarchist hype and propaganda.

I have to admit, having every topic turn into a drug thread eventually destroyed most of the interest I had in posting in General. That and some of the Crazies I've seen here in the last year or so. I finally realized, there's a whole lot of crazy going on out there, and arguing with crazy people is just crazy.

I wish we could get some actual polywell news for a change. That, or Mach effect news. I'm still hoping we can wrangle these two ideas into an interplanetary craft. Terraform Mars and stuff.

There's a CRAZY disease let loose upon this planet.
— Lord Melbourne —

rj40

Post by rj40 »

hanelyp wrote:With a lot of what is being reported about Syria it's hard to be certain what the facts are and how much is delusional ranting. But I see nothing to gain and a great deal to potentially lose getting the US military involved over there.
Concur. And nicely put.