Linked and knotted beams of light

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Keegan

Linked and knotted beams of light

Post by Keegan »

Some Interesting News on Fibration @ Science News

Fusion even gets a mention.

Heres the abstact
Maxwell's equations allow for curious solutions characterized by the property that all electric and magnetic field lines are closed loops with any two electric (or magnetic) field lines linked. These little-known solutions, constructed by Rañada1, are based on the Hopf fibration.
Im trying to find the paper *wink*

All i could find so far was This

Intersting how yet another less talked about application of Maxwells theory could influence fusion.

On the subject of Maxwell there is alot more than meets the eye.

There are two fundamental types of wave that exist in Nature.

Transverse - Ocean - Hertzian EM

Longnitudinal - Sound - Scalar EM

Im certain Scalar technolgy has been actively suppressed.Because i havent seen it mentioned once here.

In the complex Radio Frequncy Achitechure that is the Polywell, Scalar Potenetials would have to exist and influence the Fusion Core somehow. I remember Bussard talked about Acoustic waves in the Fusion Core in some of his earlier papers far before the revolutionary concept of POPS gathered momentum

So ! Fusion, Maxwells Equations, Hopf Fibrations, Scalar Waves. All interesting stuff guys

- and we havent even got to Hiem yet. :D
Purity is Power

djolds1

Re: Linked and knotted beams of light

Post by djolds1 »

Keegan wrote:Some Interesting News on Fibration @ Science News

Fusion even gets a mention.
This

http://nextbigfuture.com/2008/09/knotte ... urnal.html

Explicitly links it to "Focus Fusion."
Keegan wrote:Im certain Scalar technolgy has been actively suppressed.Because i havent seen it mentioned once here.
Wasn't there a thread some time back about using scalar waves for atypical high throughput power transmission? IIRC some NASA papers were cited.

Duane
Vae Victis