Looking for CO2 breakdown

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

rj40

Looking for CO2 breakdown

Post by rj40 »

I am having a heck of a time finding a website that shows a breakdown of CO2 sources. I am curious as to what percentage of emissions are from automobiles, what percentage from non-transportation industry, etc. And then having all this listed by country.

BFRs wouldn’t replace engines in cars, but I am curious as to how much they could, potentially, reduce CO2 emissions by replacing power stations, etc.

Anyone have a good website that breaks things out into nice cartoon pie-charts?

Aero

Post by Aero »

Go to a Google search box and type in "carbon dioxide emissions sources"
Select the first result in the list.
Select the first link in the navigation bar.
Read the bar chart.
Aero

rj40

Post by rj40 »

Hmm...thanks, but I only see stuff for the state of Florida and something else for Williams college. I'll keep poking around. But what I'm looking for may be suppressed by ... "the man."
:)

Josh Cryer

Post by Josh Cryer »

Second hit for "sources of CO2 emissions": http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/emissi ... human.html

Aero

Post by Aero »

Na, its the same hit that I get when I follow my steps. I do use Firefox if that matters. But its not really the first link in the nav bar as it is the third line of links, and is "Fossil Fuel Combustion." Sorry. I should be more careful.
Aero

TallDave

Post by TallDave »

n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...