Which party will support this effort?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Roger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Roger » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 pm

I like the p-B11 resonance peak at 50 KV acceleration. In2 years we'll know.

Roger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Roger » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 am

Roger

Postby Roger » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 am

TallDave

Postby TallDave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 am

Last edited by TallDave on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...

TallDave

Postby TallDave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:45 am

n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:41 am

Roger

Postby Roger » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:47 am

TallDave

Postby TallDave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Josh Cryer

Postby Josh Cryer » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm

ravingdave

Re: Which party will support this effort?

Postby ravingdave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:34 pm

ravingdave

Postby ravingdave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:18 pm

djolds1

Postby djolds1 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:35 pm

Vae Victis

ravingdave

Postby ravingdave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:55 pm

As Oklahoma's Freedom Network, we made contacts with people from all over the state. Indeed, we were getting calls from people all over the country wanting to know what they could do. One of things people liked about us is that we didn't ask them for any money. NEVER.

People would call us with tips and information, we'd give them advice as to how to start their own freedom network, but my efforts were mostly concentrated on getting Dave McCurdy.

We needed more. People wanted literature from us. I decided to create a document called "the ABC's of Dave McCurdy. " It was an alphabatized list of reasons why Dave McCurdy was bad for Oklahoma.

A was for Abortion, B was for Bounced Checks, and so on. We cited references for each and every accusation we made. Most of the references were from his congressional voting record.

The document was written with thought in mind. I didn't just want conservatives to hate Dave McCurdy. I wanted EVERYONE to hate Dave McCurdy. On the category H for Homosexuality, I pointed out that McCurdy voted for the entire Homosexual agenda, ( something extremely unpopular to most people in Oklahoma ) I also pointed out that McCurdy wasn't even Loyal to his own people. When it was found out that one of his aids was homosexual, (I believe it was some incident in a theater.) McCurdy FIRED him.

We Printed 20,000 copies and volunteers distributed them in McCurdy's home town of Norman Oklahoma.

We left my phone number on the "ABC's of Dave McCurdy." and I received a torrent of hate filled phone calls. Of course I didn't answer the phone, I just listened to the recorded messages. There was so much raw hatred from the answering machine that we took to taking the tapes to our weekly meetings and playing it for everybody so we could all laugh about it.

We made a parade Float. "Washington Crossing the Delaware."
(I was George Washington.) We went to all the parades we could find out about. Armed forces Day Parade here in Lawton\Ft. Sill , Carnegie, Duncan, Geronimo. We won the "Spirit of 76 Award" In the Oklahoma City Parade. (We had an awesome float. )

We showed up at the Debates between McCurdy and Inhoffe, wearing our Continental Soldiers outfits. McCurdy just melted.

We left my phone number on the "ABC's of Dave McCurdy." and I received a torrent of hate filled phone calls. Of course I didn't answer the phone, I just listened to the recorded messages. There was so much raw hatred from the answering machine that we took to taking the tapes to our weekly meetings and playing it for everybody so we could all laugh about it.

I changed the Answering machine message to " Hello, this is Oklahoma's Freedom Network. If you are a pissed off Liberal, please leave a message. We all get a big laugh when we play the tape back later! " That was a hoot !

I'm gonna skip over the rest, but to make a long story short, Dave McCurdy got Spiked. Bad. I believe his vote count in his home town of Norman was 32,000 to 18,000 in his opponents favor. He left Oklahoma and settled in Virginia where he became a lobbiest. (of course) He mentioned at the time in various interviews about the "Dangerous right wing nut jobs out there. " ( We of course considered these comments to be compliments. )

We later received a letter from the Federal Election commission notifying us that we have been accused of Federal Election campaign violations for campaigning for Inhoffe, or some such. We were all a little bit puzzeled, because were weren't campaigning for Inhoffe, we were campaigning against McCurdy!

There "Proof" that we had done something illegal was a copy of "The ABC's of Dave McCurdy." Specifically the section on B for Bounced Checks. We pointed out that Dave McCurdy bounced 32 checks in the House Banking Scandal, while his Opponent, Jim Inhoffe, bounced none.

Well, our attitude was that people have a right to freedom of speech and freedom of the press, and so therefore, the FEC could go F*ck themselves. Nothing we said was untrue, every fact was carefully checked to verify it's accuracy, and if it happened to make McCurdy look bad, it was still the truth.

As the letter was not certified, we decided to ignore it. On the advice of a lawyer, if it's not certified, they can't prove you received it. After a few months, we received a letter dismissing the charges. I forget why they said they dismissed the charges, but i'm pretty sure it had to do with the fact that the Republicans had taken over the congress and the FEC wasn't going to worry about the losers.

Bill Clinton was then Checkmated. He singlehandedly killed his party's control of congress. The Republicans forced him to balance the budget, and forced him to Welfare reform, and now he gets the credit for doing both of those things. (Media. Hmpf.)

Now of course, George W. has come along and done the same thing for the Republicans. This is not to say that many of them don't need to be kicked out. They do. Many of them are slime balls that started spending like drunken sailors under the pretext of Homeland Security. George W. Bush has opened up the spending floodgates and frittered away all the hard fought gains that were acomplished by the class of 94.

So what now ?

Continued on Next Message.

ravingdave

Postby ravingdave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 pm

ravingdave

Postby ravingdave » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Return to “General”