Polywell Stock and Commodity Play

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

rj40

Polywell Stock and Commodity Play

Post by rj40 »

I assume if this works certain companies will benefit; either long or short term. Any recommendations? I’ll bet GE is good. But I am not ready to bet with my money.

What about Boron futures? I wouldn’t be surprised to see a spike the day a success is announced (Or the day before! Keep an eye on those futures – maybe we’ll get an insider warning via the market) but then a quick fall off once people realize there is a lot of Boron and it will take a while for things to pan out.

What do you think?

Wittgenstein

Speculation on polywell

Post by Wittgenstein »

I don't think there is any good way to speculate on this.

Are there even any publicly traded boron futures contracts?

Unless the report comes out "it works and we'll have powerplants up and running everywhere within six months" you won't see any immediate market reaction of any magnitude. Nebel has said the results will be "nuanced" ... so no matter what the results are, the market won't understand them.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Oil will drop. For a while.

GE would probably be good. But they like to play political games rather than earn their money honestly.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.