paperburn1 wrote:Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President.
So they are effectively the counterpart to the Democrat Media system, though not nearly as powerful.
paperburn1 wrote:While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories
Mustard Seed Media, which consulted for Republican candidate Roy Moore in last year's Alabama owns bigleague so basically 80 percent of their stories are true or basis in truth but the other 20 percent are fabrication to promote viewership and conspiracy theories They have been caught telling some tabloid whoppers.
Like "Hands up, Don't shoot?"
The amount of lies, and especially lies of omission told by all the major networks probably puts this "Mustard Seed Media" ahead of them in terms of credibility.
I believe very little the Networks report on anything. They have lied so much, I now always assume they are lying about anything they report which has political connotations.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —