Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Diogenes

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Post by Diogenes »

williatw wrote:Another one; anybody think this guy will ever see the inside of a jail cell?:
Dunno, but i'm thinking Harvey Weinstein will. They have apparently filed some serious charges against him.

williatw wrote: So given that this is reality the idea of their being some kind of "Pizza gate" and apparently worse happening in Britain is by no means outside the realm of reasonable probability.

It's not like this sort of thing has ever happened before.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

paperburn1 wrote:Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President.

So they are effectively the counterpart to the Democrat Media system, though not nearly as powerful.

paperburn1 wrote: While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories
Mustard Seed Media, which consulted for Republican candidate Roy Moore in last year's Alabama owns bigleague so basically 80 percent of their stories are true or basis in truth but the other 20 percent are fabrication to promote viewership and conspiracy theories They have been caught telling some tabloid whoppers.

Like "Hands up, Don't shoot?"

The amount of lies, and especially lies of omission told by all the major networks probably puts this "Mustard Seed Media" ahead of them in terms of credibility.

I believe very little the Networks report on anything. They have lied so much, I now always assume they are lying about anything they report which has political connotations.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

— Lord Melbourne —

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I would say yes and yes to your response.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

paperburn1 wrote:I would say yes and yes to your response.
Res ipsa loquitur.
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Allison Mack and Me: Why would a child actor turn to NXIVM?

I had heard about NXIVM. One former member claimed one of the group’s officials made it seem like a 'badass bitch bootcamp,' but forced women to submit sexually to the group’s leader, Keith Raniere, and burn his initials into their bodies. I had not yet heard that Allison was at the center of this. I read more about her connection with the 'sex cult': She was one of Raniere’s favorites; court documents claim that she was blackmailing women into having sex with him, and allegedly she was the one who came up with the idea of branding them. (Mack has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her.)

https://www.elle.com/culture/a22550142/ ... ra-wilson/
— Lord Melbourne —

choff

Post by choff »

Trump taking on the Fed?

https://ellenbrown.com/2018/07/30/trump ... more-13789

[W]e can produce more than enough food to feed everybody, and there is definitely enough work for everybody in the world, but there is clearly not enough money to pay for it all. The scarcity is in our national currencies. In fact, the job of central banks is to create and maintain that currency scarcity. The direct consequence is that we have to fight with each other in order to survive.

Only John Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln and two other assassinated presidents, James Garfield and William McKinley, prior to Nixon, had actively contemplated changes of such magnitude in the U.S. financial system.
CHoff

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

In the Q archives there is a reference to William Cooper's "Behold A Pale Horse" .

I have a short video (About 4 1/2 minutes) by Cooper at The Deep State Speaks
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

choff wrote:Trump taking on the Fed?

https://ellenbrown.com/2018/07/30/trump ... more-13789

[W]e can produce more than enough food to feed everybody, and there is definitely enough work for everybody in the world, but there is clearly not enough money to pay for it all. The scarcity is in our national currencies. In fact, the job of central banks is to create and maintain that currency scarcity. The direct consequence is that we have to fight with each other in order to survive.

Only John Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln and two other assassinated presidents, James Garfield and William McKinley, prior to Nixon, had actively contemplated changes of such magnitude in the U.S. financial system.
The value of money comes from scarcity. A read of Milton Friedman on monetary policy might prove useful.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

The problem with passing out money is the Pareto Principle - The 80/20 rule. Money tends to concentrate and small differences in ability and luck control the concentration. It appears everywhere in nature.

You simply can't make things more egalitarian. Here is the sort of rule that actually applies. To add 10% to the incomes at the bottom you have to allow for a 100% increase at the top. That may not be the actual metric. But it is something like that.

williatw

Post by williatw »

MSimon wrote:The problem with passing out money is the Pareto Principle - The 80/20 rule. Money tends to concentrate and small differences in ability and luck control the concentration. It appears everywhere in nature.

You simply can't make things more egalitarian. Here is the sort of rule that actually applies. To add 10% to the incomes at the bottom you have to allow for a 100% increase at the top. That may not be the actual metric. But it is something like that.

From your posted link:

According to John Williams at ShadowStats.com, the real unemployment figure as of April 2018, including long-term discouraged workers who were defined out of official existence in 1994, was 21.5 percent. Beyond that is the expanding labor potential of robots and computers. A vast workforce is thus available to fill the gap between supply and demand, allowing new money to be added to the productive economy.

Sounds like the idea is not to indiscriminately "pass out money" so much as create jobs to employ more of the undercounted true unemployed. Those that have given up looking for work. Part of Trump's idea of bringing back the jobs. Sounds a bit like my idea about replacing welfare with "workfare" that I alluded to a few years back. In any case never did cotton to the idea of the "independent federal reserve"; just means we don't clearly know who is pulling the strings. Wouldn't mind if the Federal Reserve did become more under the Treasury department's jurisdiction, apparently what was originally intended. The independent Fed reminds me somewhat of the idea of replacing the current practice of a State's majority party legislature being able to re-draw their states' districts after the census (gerrymandering) with an "independent board". It sounds attractive in theory but who decides what about the independent board? Rather stick to the current system, at least most of us understand how gerrymandering works.
Last edited by williatw on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

choff wrote:We can produce ... U.S. financial system.
What idiocy. No, it is not either the explicit or implicit job of a central bank to create scarcity of anything. They have two contradictory jobs they can be accorded, keeping the value of money stable, and encouraging out counter cyclical variations in money supply.

Neither is a job which can be accomplished to the net gain of society, but neither job is to create or maintain an existing scarcity.
molon labe
montani semper liberi
para fides paternae patria

choff

Post by choff »

What's most important is who controls the nations currency, a monopoly of private currency speculators or an elected government working in the public interest. Who controls the lending window, interest rates and volume of currency.

Scarcity does indeed give money value, take Bitcoin for example, value goes up, but nobody uses it to buy anything with it. Deflationary currency, like Gold. Why use it to purchase anything today when you can purchase more with the same amount of it a year from now. It's all well and good for reducing debt, but spending grinds to a halt, and the economy along with it.

Everything Trump's done to freak out the Deep State/Shadow Government will be chicken feed compared to bring the Fed under Treasury control.
CHoff

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Swelling the money supply, thought insanely low prime interest rates, was the policy of the federal reserve and other central banks through the Barrycade years. Swelled stock prices, but did squat to help the overall economy. The only thing keeping inflation from exploding out of control was those with money sitting on it rather than spending in a hostile economy.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.