Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Diogenes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Postby Diogenes » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:59 pm

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

jnaujok

Postby jnaujok » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:01 am

Tom Ligon

Postby Tom Ligon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:18 am

paperburn1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby paperburn1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate ... acy_theory

"Pizzagate" connected Comet Ping Pong (pictured) to a fictitious child-sex ring.[1]
Pizzagate is a debunked[2][3][4] conspiracy theory that went viral during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. In the fall of 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack, and his emails were subsequently made public by WikiLeaks. Proponents of the Pizzagate theory falsely claimed that the emails contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting several U.S. restaurants and high-ranking officials of the Democratic Party with an alleged child-sex ring.[5][6] The theory has been extensively discredited by a wide array of organizations, including the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

hanelyp

Postby hanelyp » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Wikipedia is not a reliable source on politically charged issues, especially when a fair treatment might tend to challenge the democrat Narrative.

I stand by my initial assessment of pizzagate: consistent with the known character of the accused democrats, but short on evidence I'd want to go to court. I'll add that if it is true, a connection to the industrial scale pedophile rape gangs in Britain seems likely.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 pm

:D :D

jnaujok

Postby jnaujok » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 am

I was not saying I believed it was real (which I didn't), I was saying that 17% of democrat voters believed it was real, and voted for Hillary anyway.

That's what I was trying to point out. The scandal being a load of fetid dingoes kidneys doesn't matter. What matters is that there are people out there who were willing to overlook any crime, no matter how heinous, by their candidate, and still vote for them because of the letter (D/R) after their name.

Frankly, I couldn't (and still can't) stand either of the two "mainstream" candidates.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:36 am

With that I agree, both candidates should have never been voted in to office.

There is a CGPGREY video called Rules for rulers and it basically explains how horrible candidates get into and keep power. I found it enlightening.It talks about democracy about five min in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs&t=404s

He also has a source on a scientific way of voting hand why if we want to maintain our democratic republic we need to change how we hold elections.
Again it is very enlightening and looks at the problems of the spoiler effect and gerrymandering and how small changes could reduce these problems to where the effect is not problematic.

Tom Ligon

Postby Tom Ligon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Tom Ligon

Postby Tom Ligon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:24 pm

hanelyp

Postby hanelyp » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 am

There are issues with Trump. But with the massive corruption being exposed, aimed at overturning a lawful election, and the judicial and legislative legacy he's building, I think he's the president we Need right now. Any other president wouldn't be driving his opposition to publicly take positions, again and again, that defy all reason, and expose the opposition for the DANGEROUS psychotics they are.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

williatw

Postby williatw » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:03 am

williatw

Postby williatw » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:12 am

Diogenes

Postby Diogenes » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:00 pm

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Postby Diogenes » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:13 pm

— Lord Melbourne —

Return to “General”