Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Betruger

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Post by Betruger »

Whether agreed or disagreed with the basis of your position, that last's a non sequitur. Never mind, if it's not supposed to justify the preceding part of your post.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

looks like Ruth bader ginsburg has just made the decision to be carried out than let trump get two SCOUS picks
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

Under than, place a second sticker that reads, "If you're close enough to read this, you're about to be shot down."

williatw

Post by williatw »

If this is true...but for the grace of God (& the electoral college) we have been spared president "psychotic rage monster".

Losing it on a losing night.

Ever since the early hours of Wednesday November 9, skeptical minds have been musing over what happened to Hillary and her concession speech. She was supposed to deliver it shortly after it was apparent she had lost on Tuesday evening. She was going to speak. No, she was not ready. Then it was coming Wednesday morning. No, it would be put off for a while. She supposedly was very gracious in talking to Donald Trump later that night, but was still not ready to concede publicly until late Wednesday morning.

At 2 a.m., a rattled John Podesta walked out on stage and told everyone to “head home.” “It’s been a long night and it’s been a long campaign,” he said, “But I can say, we can wait a little longer.” And he went on about the importance of seeing that every vote got counted. Actually it was much worse than that. He was hiding something.

Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down. As has been reported for years, her violent temper got the best of her. Talk about having a temperament ill-suited for having access to the atomic bomb. So Podesta went out and gave his aimless speech. I wish we could report on Bill’s whereabouts but we cannot. We shall work on that.

https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

williatw wrote:If this is true...but for the grace of God (& the electoral college) we have been spared president "psychotic rage monster".

Losing it on a losing night.

Ever since the early hours of Wednesday November 9, skeptical minds have been musing over what happened to Hillary and her concession speech. She was supposed to deliver it shortly after it was apparent she had lost on Tuesday evening. She was going to speak. No, she was not ready. Then it was coming Wednesday morning. No, it would be put off for a while. She supposedly was very gracious in talking to Donald Trump later that night, but was still not ready to concede publicly until late Wednesday morning.

At 2 a.m., a rattled John Podesta walked out on stage and told everyone to “head home.” “It’s been a long night and it’s been a long campaign,” he said, “But I can say, we can wait a little longer.” And he went on about the importance of seeing that every vote got counted. Actually it was much worse than that. He was hiding something.

Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down. As has been reported for years, her violent temper got the best of her. Talk about having a temperament ill-suited for having access to the atomic bomb. So Podesta went out and gave his aimless speech. I wish we could report on Bill’s whereabouts but we cannot. We shall work on that.

https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/

I fully believe she had a psychotic rage meltdown. I've been keeping up with Hillary since 1992, and this is common behavior for her, if the various people who have witnessed it over the years are to be believed.

Most of the people of America have no idea how close we came to disaster.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:Under than, place a second sticker that reads, "If you're close enough to read this, you're about to be shot down."

Ha! That's good.
— Lord Melbourne —

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

There's a no-fly zone around Trump Tower at the moment. It is routine to prohibit flight within a couple of miles of the President, and evidently the President Elect as well.

But this must be mighty unpopular for the helicopter operators in NYC. They normally swarm all over Manhattan.

If he would set up shop in the Nancy Hanks Building (aka Old Post Office Pavilion/Trump International), NYC could get back to normal. DC is a no-fly zone already so it would be less disruptive. And he could drop by to see his new best buddy Barack.

choff

Post by choff »

I'm deeply concerned that being such a humble, modest individual who shuns the limelight, the new President may feel crushed by the grandeur of his new position. :D

Acutally, Air Force One might be a step down for the new POTUS.
CHoff

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

choff wrote:I'm deeply concerned that being such a humble, modest individual who shuns the limelight, the new President may feel crushed by the grandeur of his new position. :D

Acutally, Air Force One might be a step down for the new POTUS.
I wonder he Trump would foot the bill to upgrade it to his standards? :roll:

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

But during the campaign they were saying Trump was the one likely to lose it and order a nuclear attack in a fit of rage...

Typical leftist projection.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

williatw

Post by williatw »

Trump wins Michigan’s 16 electoral votes, state board says

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump has won Michigan’s 16 electoral votes.

The Board of State Canvassers certified Trump’s 10,704-vote victory on Monday, nearly three weeks after the election. The two-tenths of a percentage point margin out of nearly 4.8 million votes is the closest presidential race in Michigan in more than 75 years.

Trump’s win in Michigan gives the Republican 306 electoral votes to Democrat Hillary Clinton’s 232.

Trump is the first Republican presidential nominee to win Michigan since 1988.

Green Party candidate Jill Stein is expected to ask for a recount. She has until Wednesday. Trump would have seven days to file objections to her request.

http://wdtn.com/2016/11/28/trump-wins-m ... oard-says/

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Being originally from that area I know why trump won.
They were heavily invested in to Bernie sanders and when the DNC dropped him there was a lot of protest votes for him that did not get counted in the election.(in Wisconsin you have to be on the list for your vote to be counted or run as a uncontested write in vote.) The people were raging mad about what the DNC did during the primary and it ended up costing Hillary the election. Between that and the amount of voters that came out after the deplorable remarks she sealed her fate.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

How Obama looks to both sides of the Country.

— Lord Melbourne —