He has erected a multitude of New Offices

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

He has erected a multitude of New Offices

Post by MSimon »

Every tax, every regulation comes with it an army of bureaucrats and behind that an army (with guns) of enforcers.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

I have been posting that regularly on doper blogs. They seem to like the message. Clever way to sell them on smaller government don't ya think? It is especially nice since the majority of people reading are leftists.

Right now they hate one part of government. I'm working to get them to generalize. It is having some effect.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

GIThruster

Re: He has erected a multitude of New Offices

Post by GIThruster »

MSimon wrote:He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.
Anyone else find it ironic this is posted up by a doper who has been living on the dole for a decade and a half?

Physician, heal thy self!

You are bat shit crazy to post up stuff like this.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

MSimon

Re: He has erected a multitude of New Offices

Post by MSimon »

GIThruster wrote:
MSimon wrote:He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.
Anyone else find it ironic this is posted up by a doper who has been living on the dole for a decade and a half?

Physician, heal thy self!

You are bat shit crazy to post up stuff like this.
The government has inflicted my disabilities. The government can pay for it. I never had trouble getting or keeping a job until the government made my personal disability (avoidant paruresis) a job killer.

Can't pee in a bottle - can't have a job.

And although it means nothing to you I will repeat - I can pass a drug test - take some blood. What I can't do is pee in a bottle on command.

You wanted a war on dopers. I'm just collateral damage. You should be honored to pay me. Well even if you aren't you get the "honor" anyway. Suck it up Prohibitionist. Your days of "success" are numbered.

Texas State Texas Representative David Simpson (R-Longview) has introduced legislation to completely repeal the state’s prohibition on cannabis.
We can’t fix all of the past wrongs caused by prohibition, but at least we can stop perpetuating them,” says Representative Simpson. “Current marijuana policies are not based on science or sound evidence, but rather misinformation and fear. All that God created is good, including marijuana. God did not make a mistake when he made marijuana that the government needs to fix.

Let’s allow the plant to be utilized for good—helping people with seizures, treating warriors with PTSD, producing fiber and other products—or simply for beauty and enjoyment. Government prohibition should be for violent actions that harm your neighbor—not of the possession, cultivation, and responsible use of plants.”
A Republican my friend. In Texas. Will he succeed this year? Likely not. Will he succeed some year? Certain.

Have a nice day.

Because every day I cause you pain is a very nice day for me. It almost makes my disability worth it. Almost.

63% Of Young Republicans Support Marijuana Legalization

It is just a matter of time and death now. And neither time nor death is on your side.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.