Decadence Is Not A Cause - It Is An Effect

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Decadence Is Not A Cause - It Is An Effect

Post by MSimon »

http://classicalvalues.com/2014/08/decadence/

Decadence is not a cause, it is an effect. The M/F ratio in the mating years determines morality. A lack of males and morality goes to….. something bad.

Look up ” demographics morality “.

Here are a few articles to get you started:

Demographics

More Demographics

Demographics in College

=============

Links at the link.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Diogenes

Re: Decadence Is Not A Cause - It Is An Effect

Post by Diogenes »

It is both. It is a mutually interacting feedback loop.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Diogenes wrote:It is both. It is a mutually interacting feedback loop.
That is true. But once the M/F ratio goes lower than .95/1 there is not much morality can do. Here is a good site on that:

http://www.issues.org/13.2/courtw.htm

Islam takes care of that by killing off females - to maintain morality. India does similar with selective abortion. We do the opposite by jailing vast numbers of men and a general misandry.

The so called upholders of morality in our culture favor criminalizing quite a few things that lead to irrevocable gender imbalances. It is especially notable in how the imbalances are exacerbated according to race.

====================

Howard Wooldridge, Retired Police detective:

“The War on Drugs/Drug Prohibition has been the most destructive, dysfunctional and immoral policy since slavery & Jim Crow.”

http://www.citizensopposingprohibition.org/

Minority youth are severely impacted: Studies show these groups use at about same rate, but youth of color are stopped, searched and arrested at rates as high as four times the white rate. Former police chiefs – George Napper of Atlanta, Anthony Bouza of Minneapolis and Norman Stamper of Seattle – have criticized this outrageous feature of marijuana enforcement.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:
That is true. But once the M/F ratio goes lower than .95/1 there is not much morality can do. Here is a good site on that:

Islam takes care of that by killing off females - to maintain morality. India does similar with selective abortion. We do the opposite by jailing vast numbers of men and a general misandry.

The so called upholders of morality in our culture favor criminalizing quite a few things that lead to irrevocable gender imbalances. It is especially notable in how the imbalances are exacerbated according to race.

I accept your premise but I put forth a corollary. Suppose that instead of reducing the numbers of males or increasing the number of females, you made the available females more promiscuous through other means. In other words, an artificial "Plenty" of females.

Would this not have the same effect as having an actual excess of females?
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

It treats males like very simple entities. Like their unhappiness is a simple inverse relation to amount of frickage. Also true for females - the apparent assumption that simply putting out more is a variable without consequence.

Individual and mass psychology isn't like that.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Diogenes wrote:
MSimon wrote:

I accept your premise but I put forth a corollary. Suppose that instead of reducing the numbers of males or increasing the number of females, you made the available females more promiscuous through other means. In other words, an artificial "Plenty" of females.

Would this not have the same effect as having an actual excess of females?
"Plenty of females" gets you the kind of morality we have today. Those females will do anything to get a "load". If you want morality you have to have a slight excess of males. With some loose women to keep the balance.

Our main difficulty is that far too many people think that sexual morality comes from religion. If we knew it came from sex ratio we could at least adapt with knowledge. Funny thing is - in America where sex selection is not yet a big thing - women prefer girls. More sluts. And fewer intact families.

What goes on now is that women prefer to get impregnated by "bad boys" and get some nice feller to raise the "bad boy's" children. For most men - if they know - that is not an attractive proposition. So government becomes the father.

I must say that I have taken advantage of the situation until I got married. But culturally if all the men behave like me we are headed for the dumpster. But again - it is not my fault that I could take advantage of circumstances. It is cultural ignorance on the part of the wider culture. And it is not that I haven't been trying to educate. But past age 25 or 30 no one listens. We are made that way.

What is to be done? I don't have any idea. Raising the value of men would be a start. But to do that we are going to have to reign in the prison/industrial complex. What is most ironic is that is the hippies who are most invested in that fight. The so called least moral people in our society. Nothing is as it seems.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Betruger wrote:It treats males like very simple entities. Like their unhappiness is a simple inverse relation to amount of frickage. Also true for females - the apparent assumption that simply putting out more is a variable without consequence.

Individual and mass psychology isn't like that.
You should study demographics. In general it is like that. I'm going to leave some links. If the subject interests you study them. It is always possible for the occasional individual to buck the tide. But they are rare.

http://www.slate.com/id/2182089/entry/2 ... riage.html

http://www.whyboysfail.com/2008/07/21/h ... _LnjGPei1o

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

It's curiouser that you singled out gender ratio instead of including ficktime/person.

Thanks for the refs, dunno how soon I can get to them. I literally have 100+ backlog of stuff to read/study.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

choff

Post by choff »

It won't help the M/F ratio on college campuses now that no means no has shifted to yes can be changed into no months after the fact, and the Male can be hauled before a star chamber kangaroo court and expelled even when the cops say no assault took place.
CHoff

palladin9479

Post by palladin9479 »

MSimon your a bit off here, it's not the M:F ratio, that's an effect not a cause. It's about female hypergamy and how restricted it is. Conservative cultures use social norms and accepted rules to restrict that hypergamy and thus ensure the males settle down and make family units, liberal cultures, in the name of feminist, remove those social restricts and females hypergamistic nature kicks in. Males, left to their own devices, will always, without fail, seek to f*ck as many females as possible, males are naturally polygamistic. Females will only seek to f*ck males who have above themselves in SMV, preferably in the top 20% of available males (lots of research keeps arriving at that 80:20 ratio where 80% of females only want sex with the top 20% of males). This creates a situation where you have males competing for females attention and feeding tons of validation, entitlement, social approval and the resultant dopamine hits into those females which in turn creates a sort of false reality. Universities have become the jungle for human nature. You have this environment where females have zero consequences from following their animal natures and their entire reality becomes centered on their sexuality.

It's an interesting topic to discuss, how humans animal nature is suppressed in society and how those society's that fail to suppress that animal nature end up collapsing.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

palladin9479 wrote:MSimon your a bit off here, it's not the M:F ratio, that's an effect not a cause. It's about female hypergamy and how restricted it is. Conservative cultures use social norms and accepted rules to restrict that hypergamy and thus ensure the males settle down and make family units, liberal cultures, in the name of feminist, remove those social restricts and females hypergamistic nature kicks in. Males, left to their own devices, will always, without fail, seek to f*ck as many females as possible, males are naturally polygamistic. Females will only seek to f*ck males who have above themselves in SMV, preferably in the top 20% of available males (lots of research keeps arriving at that 80:20 ratio where 80% of females only want sex with the top 20% of males). This creates a situation where you have males competing for females attention and feeding tons of validation, entitlement, social approval and the resultant dopamine hits into those females which in turn creates a sort of false reality. Universities have become the jungle for human nature. You have this environment where females have zero consequences from following their animal natures and their entire reality becomes centered on their sexuality.

It's an interesting topic to discuss, how humans animal nature is suppressed in society and how those society's that fail to suppress that animal nature end up collapsing.
You get female hypergamy as we see it today when females are in excess. When females are in excess they go after the "top" males and shun those lower down the ladder. The M/F ratio controls hypergamy expression. And "excess" need not be in numbers alone. "Eligibility" is also a large factor.

We had the roaring 20s and Weimar when females were in excess. The 60s are another case. Good economic times tend to dampen hypergamy. Bad times exaggerate it.

The homosexual "explosion" we are seeing was also seen in Weimar. Deviance was celebrated. If men can't find a female (the tops are getting them) they will bond with each other.

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

I just have to ask, who could believe such obviously and stupidly wrong stuff as in this thread?

Taking violent crime as an indicator of morality is obviously wrong enough, but asserting the gender ratio in a penal colony is responsible for the violence, and failing to note IT IS A PENAL COLONY is just as stupidly wrong as anything can be.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

williatw

Post by williatw »

You want more women than men, you have a fellow advocate of that:

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything
The Femitheist is a 22-year-old criminology student with a three-year-old. One angry day in 2012 she took to the Internet to outline the brutal concept of International Castration Day. After posting it on YouTube she stepped out for a coffee. Returning home a few hours later, she found that all gnashing male hell had broken loose.

Her argument was that only through the reduction of the male population to between 1 and 10 percent of their current number we can approach “true equality”.

So gents still think it is a good idea?

http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-th ... r-problems

The entire world should have an international holiday known as: "Castration Day"

Males of all ages will be brought to the public squares of their cities nude, to stand together in a circle, as they await castration by a woman known as "The Castrator", who will be a woman chosen from the public much like a juror.

Girls of all ages will attend, lining the streets to cheer and applaud the males as they join the rest of civilized society.

It will be a free vacation for any working woman. And, young girls will be able to leave school to attend this glorious ceremony.

The males will then have one hour to get to know their Castrator. Their female "spouse" will also be able to choose whether or not they would like to milk the male in order to retain a sperm sample.

If the male is too young for a "spouse", their mother or closest female relative will decide.

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=87815

What a peach...

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

GIThruster wrote:I just have to ask, who could believe such obviously and stupidly wrong stuff as in this thread?

Taking violent crime as an indicator of morality is obviously wrong enough, but asserting the gender ratio in a penal colony is responsible for the violence, and failing to note IT IS A PENAL COLONY is just as stupidly wrong as anything can be.
Brilliant. As usual. I take it you have no solid information on the subject other than what your imagination provides.

But prove me wrong. Send me a link to something you have read on how M/F ratio affects sexual morality and culture.

BTW I was under the impression you LIKE the PENAL COLONY idea as long as it is for THEM and not you.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

williatw,

Who will she get to move her furniture?