The Plane is in Pakistan?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Diogenes

The Plane is in Pakistan?

Post by Diogenes »

BREAKING: Lt. Gen. McInerney Says #MH370 Is In Pakistan – ‘I Got A Source That Confirmed It Yesterday’

“LIGNET put out a report, substantiated yesterday, that there sources got their information from Boeing sources, which is covert. Not that they got their information from the Boeing Company because they’re involved in the investigation, that the airplane was in Pakistan. That was confirmed by LIGNET on Monday and I got another source at LIGNET that confirmed it yesterday…

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/page/2/ ... d=noscript
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

choff

Re: The Plane is in Pakistan?

Post by choff »

Latest word is ditched west of Perth.
CHoff

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Latest official conclusion, based on a novel and not yet properly reviewed analysis of the last known data link from the aircraft, places it in the Indian ocean far from any potential landing site. Until they find debris I'm taking the conclusion with a grain of salt.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

choff wrote:Latest word is ditched west of Perth.

From Malaysia, who haven't seemingly been able to get anything right up till now.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

hanelyp wrote:Latest official conclusion, based on a novel and not yet properly reviewed analysis of the last known data link from the aircraft, places it in the Indian ocean far from any potential landing site. Until they find debris I'm taking the conclusion with a grain of salt.

Me too. Too many things have been mis-reported up to now.
— Lord Melbourne —

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

The Malaysian govt are effectively murderers, not bcause they could have stopped this trajedy, but because of their inability to communicate, coordinate, or cooperate with the international community in a timely manner. On top of that, who the hell sends a text message to tell someone their loved one(s) are dead. That is just plain disrespectful.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Diogenes wrote:
hanelyp wrote:Latest official conclusion, based on a novel and not yet properly reviewed analysis of the last known data link from the aircraft, places it in the Indian ocean far from any potential landing site. Until they find debris I'm taking the conclusion with a grain of salt.

Me too. Too many things have been mis-reported up to now.
Actually, that was reviewed analysis by Inmarsat using doppler techniques similar to radio astronomy.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

The ditched west of Perth, is a workable possibility, I also requires the pilot to have the worst luck in the world. If there were a sudden mechanical/ electrical problem, the plane's earliest directions suggests that the pilots were following protocol and attempting to make an emergency landing at the nearest airport( WMKC )with the longest runway (2,400 meters) at sea level. (proper procedure for smoke/ electrical fire) This airport was a former military airport with full emergency service facility( a good place to crash/ land ) This only leaves one BIG question. With a flyable craft why did they not land. There was a flight engineer non- revenue back to china. Whatever happened, happened to everyone all at once incapacitating crew and passengers at the same time. The only way we are going to know is black box data .
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

paperburn1 wrote:The ditched west of Perth, is a workable possibility, I also requires the pilot to have the worst luck in the world. If there were a sudden mechanical/ electrical problem, the plane's earliest directions suggests that the pilots were following protocol and attempting to make an emergency landing at the nearest airport( WMKC )with the longest runway (2,400 meters) at sea level. (proper procedure for smoke/ electrical fire) This airport was a former military airport with full emergency service facility( a good place to crash/ land ) This only leaves one BIG question. With a flyable craft why did they not land. There was a flight engineer non- revenue back to china. Whatever happened, happened to everyone all at once incapacitating crew and passengers at the same time. The only way we are going to know is black box data .

This was a pretty good theory.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh ... ical-fire/
— Lord Melbourne —

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I also heard that there was a new pilot substituted at the last minute.

His name was Waldo

choff

Post by choff »

Okay, I have a very stupid question.

Assuming the tire in the nose section was on fire, could the pilot not try to eliminate the smoke inside the plane by deploying the landing gear. He's probably going to have to retract again for an emergency belly landing but for the rest of the trip the smoke inside would dissipate.
CHoff

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Back in limbergs time the way to clear smoke from the cabin was to open a window. The technology has not changed. (In reality they raise the cabin pressure to vent it. That clears the whole plane.) The pilots do have smoke goggles and other safety equipment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aDRgY6 ... r_embedded

FYI they estimate if you have a tire fire or equivalent you will land in 20 minutes. One way or another. :shock:

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

The search area keeps moving closer to Western Australia.

Western Australia has several large, dry lakebeds.

Might MH370 have landed on a dry lakebed, after flying "under the radar" (south of the scanned sector), in particular "Radar 2" of Australia's over-the-horizon defense radar?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jindalee_O ... ar_Network

Prevailing wind from the west (tailwind) would have helped on the last leg to the outback.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

Thinking Payne Stewart.
Pilots overcome. Autopilot. Run out of gas.

I wonder what the General's source(s) is saying now?
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Good, but there was a flight engineer on board flying non rev back to china. So it took out everybody at the same time.
Stubby wrote:Thinking Payne Stewart.
Pilots overcome. Autopilot. Run out of gas.

I wonder what the General's source(s) is saying now?