Reality reasserting itself

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

hanelyp

Reality reasserting itself

Post by hanelyp »

The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

MSimon

Re: Reality reasserting itself

Post by MSimon »

When you consider that monogamy is most likely when the m/f ratios are equal or slightly favor men i.e. =>1 and that in the black community the m/f ratio can be as low as .6 or worse due to the mass incarceration of the WODs it is obvious what kind of public policy would fix this. End the WODs. Re-legalize.

Trouble is the folks screaming "morality" fear Drugs more than they fear collapse from disease and social breakdown.

I'd blame ignorance if belief wasn't such a great part of that ignorance.

It appears that Demographics is stronger than faith. Reality.

You can't do just one thing. There are always side effects. Blowback if you will.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:
When you consider that monogamy is most likely when the m/f ratios are equal or slightly favor men i.e. =>1 and that in the black community the m/f ratio can be as low as .6 or worse due to the mass incarceration of the WODs it is obvious what kind of public policy would fix this. End the WODs. Re-legalize.

Simon, you are doing the world a disservice by constantly getting your cause and effect backwards. Your War on Drugs means so much to you that you would intentionally mislead people about a real and serious problem of far greater danger and concern than is your trivial "War on Drugs". You have seriously misguided priorities. I suspect you would burn down the world if it was necessary to get your way on the drug issue.

You are trivializing a very real and serious problem, and twisting it to support your argument. The cause of collapse for Black families is NOT THE WAR ON DRUGS. It is the incidence of Governmental support for single parent families that is creating the fatherless children. It is the cycle of being raised in single parent families that works as a positive feedback mechanism to create more single parent families, (Having established it as a "norm." ) with the energy being supplied by the US Government.

If you think that stopping the war on drugs will have ANY impact on the incidence of fatherless families, you probably NEED to be smoking some drugs.

MSimon wrote:
Trouble is the folks screaming "morality" fear Drugs more than they fear collapse from disease and social breakdown.

Nobody's screaming "morality" but you libertarians. You scream it all the time. I'm rather sick of hearing libertarians screaming about "morality". They are utter hypocrites who simply refuse to comprehend that all laws are imposed morality. It is only a question of who's.

As for collapse from disease and social breakdown, drugs only exacerbate such problems. We have the most glaring example of what happened in China, and yet you still seem to think that unlimited indulgence of drug abuse is tolerable by a functional society.

MSimon wrote:

I'd blame ignorance if belief wasn't such a great part of that ignorance.

Ignorance is not the problem. The problem is those of you who know so much which isn't so.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Demographics is getting reality backwards? Novel.

It doesn't matter what makes the Demographic changes. War. Disease. Or mass incarceration.

Demographics has a greater effect on human behavior than all the holy books in the world. Your desire to the contrary not withstanding. You want to give libertines free reign? Reduce the number of men in a population significantly. Who am I to hold you back? After all I favor the libertine life. Personally.

"Conservatives" are the funniest people in the world. And you my friend are one of the funniest of the funny.

I look forward to your next rage at me. It will further my objectives.

====

Here is another little something to work on so you can further discredit yourself:

Medical Marijuana prohibition is a crime against humanity and a violation of the religious precept - heal the sick.

Changes in endocannabinoid levels and/or CB2 receptor expressions have been reported in almost all diseases affecting humans,[34] ranging from cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, liver, kidney, neurodegenerative, psychiatric, bone, skin, autoimmune, lung disorders to pain and cancer.

CB2
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Let me add that it is my intention to put "Conservatives" out of business for 20 or 30 years. I believe the following is adequate to the task:

Medical Marijuana prohibition is a crime against humanity and a violation of the religious precept - heal the sick.

Changes in endocannabinoid levels and/or CB2 receptor expressions have been reported in almost all diseases affecting humans,[34] ranging from cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, liver, kidney, neurodegenerative, psychiatric, bone, skin, autoimmune, lung disorders to pain and cancer.

CB2

====

Your opposition makes my task all the easier. I encourage to not only keep it up but you should amplify your efforts. Keep reminding people where Republicans stand on the issue. It helps.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:Demographics is getting reality backwards? Novel.

I said nothing remotely resembling that, therefore it is your idea. You can regard it as novel if you want to, I just consider it silly.

MSimon wrote:
It doesn't matter what makes the Demographic changes. War. Disease. Or mass incarceration.
You are arguing that the mass incarceration is causing absenteeism in Black families, and I am pointing out that it is the absenteeism in Black families which is causing the crime, and therefore the incarceration which is used as a tool to suppress it.

The absenteeism is caused by government supporting family structures that wouldn't have been created (in such large numbers) were it not for the fact that government subsidizes it.

MSimon wrote: Demographics has a greater effect on human behavior than all the holy books in the world. Your desire to the contrary not withstanding.

I do not care about holy books at all. I usually get my fiction at the bookstore.

MSimon wrote: You want to give libertines free reign? Reduce the number of men in a population significantly.

Exactly, but you need to figure out that THAT HAPPENED FIRST!!!!!!! The War on Poverty eliminated the need for men in poor families, and that CAUSED the subsequent crime which spiked 14 years later. (When the first crops of juvenile delinquents started showing up.)

Drugs arrests are a symptom, not a cause.

MSimon wrote: Who am I to hold you back? After all I favor the libertine life. Personally.

"Conservatives" are the funniest people in the world. And you my friend are one of the funniest of the funny.

Why thank you! I often go for funny. It usually works better than attempting reason.

MSimon wrote: I look forward to your next rage at me. It will further my objectives.

I think we are pulling in the same direction on this one my friend. I want it to crash, and you are trying to help it crash. Win Win!
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

You are arguing that the mass incarceration is causing absenteeism in Black families, and I am pointing out that it is the absenteeism in Black families which is causing the crime, and therefore the incarceration which is used as a tool to suppress it.
You can ague that all you like. The Drug War says different.

This DEA agent/Federal Marshall was told to avoid directing the Drug War against whites by a superior.

http://youtu.be/72Lf9ZQK8t0

I love having you as a public face of the Republican Party. Makes my job of destroying it much easier.

BTW Howard Wooldrige a white former police detective says this about the Drug War:
Modern Prohibition/War on Drugs is the most destructive, dysfunctional and immoral policy since slavery & Jim Crow

Here is a history of the Drug War. Given to a group of judges and also the FBI. Its origins are in racism.
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/History/whiteb1.htm

I love it when you get things backwards. Gives me a chance to educate a few more.

Well lets see. The Republicans as Racists. Check.

The Republicans as Immoral. Check.

The Republicans denying the precepts of their claimed Religion. Check.

The Republicans committing crimes against humanity. Check.

====

The Republicans will be finished for 20 years as Prohibition collapses. 1932 redux. Only worse. Immoral racists. You personally? I doubt it. You policy wise? A certainty. Now who among the low information votes will cut it that fine? We shall see.

Thank you so much for being a public face of the Republicans. Makes my job of destroying the party so much easier. I couldn't ask for more support than you give me.

As I pointed out earlier - you can't help playing into my hands. So far I have not been disappointed.

====

I have about 18 months to work this until the next election. It only took me 9 to get Polywell refunded. Do the math. Do I have to make the Rs 100% toxic by then? No. I only have to switch about 5% more to accomplish my goal. Shouldn't be too difficult. My plan? To switch Republicans. The Democrats are already on my side. Plus I have science and history.

Who am I aiming for? Moral conservatives. Anti-racist conservatives. There are enough of them. They just need to see my messages.

====

Your error is the error of all failed strategies. You can't put yourself in your enemy's shoes. In his brain. Think like he does. See the field as some one who is not on your side does. You think you do. And that is why you fail.

In 24 months it will be obvious even to you. Too late.

Could you save the right? I do believe it is possible. But you have a lot of minds to change between now and Nov 2014. You won't do it though. Because you can't. You have faith in what is an obvious failure.
only 10 per cent of respondents believe that the “War on Drugs”—a term that has been used to describe the efforts of the U.S. government to reduce the illegal drug trade—has been a success, while 66 per cent deem it a failure. Majorities of Democrats (63%), Republicans (63%) and Independents (69%) agree with the notion that the “War on Drugs" has not been fruitful.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/11/13/poll- ... hink-the-u