Diplomatic immunity WTF!

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Nobody gives a shit what you think.
I think the same is true for you as well...
IIRC, the content of the documents was mostly embarrassing stuff, not actual dangerous things.

palladin9479

Post by palladin9479 »

Skipjack wrote:
Many informants died due to that a$$hat.
References, please (and not the BS ones that Diogenes posted).
This is the shit that piss's me off. The deliberate mental shutdown of an otherwise intelligent individual.

You do realize that anything remotely "concrete" enough for you would also itself be classified. And yes the DoD will say "that's not real, look the other way, these aren't the data files your looking for" in a small effort to protect whomever they can.

People refuse to accept that others died so that they could get their small kick from leaning US secrets. Makes you feel good to know you "stuck it to the man!" huh, never mind informants died.

Yes their names were in that document, and yes the people they deal with kill for much less then betraying them to the US Military.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Well the info that I read that was released and published by the media was nothing that put anyone into danger. It was mostly embarassing shit like the USs assessment of some leaders and diplomats. Certainly not helpful for the US cause, but not directly putting anyone into danger.

palladin9479

Post by palladin9479 »

Skipjack wrote:Well the info that I read that was released and published by the media was nothing that put anyone into danger. It was mostly embarassing shit like the USs assessment of some leaders and diplomats. Certainly not helpful for the US cause, but not directly putting anyone into danger.
Your practicing selective reading. Your reading info after it's been gone over and redacted / digested. What he released was raw undigested intel data, basically small sitreps that are sent from field agents to the intel analysis to be put together into intel reports. It's during this digestion process that the names of sources are removed and bundled together into generic categories based on probable accuracy / trustworthiness.

Seeing as you've never actually served in any military, much less in the Ops / Intel / Signal field that deal with this stuff, you have absolutely zero ability to make accurate judgements on this. You, and several others in this thread, are effectively the peanut gallery / uninformed ignorant mass's. That is what's pissing me off, a bunch of ignorant fools making comments on things they have no idea about and then discounting the deaths of field informants and their family's. All because you don't want to risk the personal guilt you would feel if you allowed yourself to think that your enjoyment came at the cost of other people's lives.

You just bury your head into the sand, put your hands over your eyes, and claim that because your not seeing bodies handing in front of your face that they somehow didn't exist. Well if it lets you sleep at night with the belief that it was a righteous thing, then go ahead and be ignorant.

The only thing more I will say on this matter is this. What was released to Jullian was a plain text dump off an ASAS-L terminal. He couldn't of gotten more if he had walked into the 2 shop and just walked away with one of their box's. The only reason you think it's "harmless" is because the info is undigested and hasn't been put together with other info to form a bigger intel picture.

choff

Post by choff »

The Santiniketan Park Association(A.K.A. The Family) had connections to the Austrailian intelligence community, and it's own psychiatric hospital. In fact the membership were psychologists/psychiatrists, doctors and lawyers, they received free LSD from Sandoz Corp.

Amoung the other things done to the children were starvation, sensory deprivation, beatings, cult indoctrination, and a host of other techniques straight out of MK Monarch, if you care to look it up.

The police who raided the place and freed the children were left traumatized by what they found was done to them. They believe it was political connections that prevented proscecutions from taking place.

Assange is a mind controlled sock puppet, which brings up the question of who's controlling him?
CHoff