Factor X have we finally found the fountain of Youth?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Factor X have we finally found the fountain of Youth?

Postby paperburn1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:36 pm

did not someone on this forum start using this, and what were the perceived results.
https://www.elysiumhealth.com/en-us/basis
Want to know for a friend :D
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

kurt9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kurt9 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:49 pm

I've been taking NR (NAD+ regenerator) for the past two years or so. I've not noticed much of a difference. Then again I was feeling just fine (and full of piss an vinegar) prior to starting it. Ask me in another 5 to 10 years.

Given the number of start-ups in the field, it looks like we're within hailing distance of an ageless society.

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/08/e ... ck-on.html

williatw

Postby williatw » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:34 pm

williatw

Postby williatw » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:32 am

williatw

Postby williatw » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:38 am

Bill Andrews still seems to hold out hope for Telomerase therapy bearing significant fruit:

Bill Andrews speech at RAADfest 2018 (Sept 21, San Diego, CA)

He now seems to be peddling it as an alzheimer treatment, says he has two patients signed to receive treatment sometime this year in December (one of them anyway the other one not until Feb19). Results (optimistically) hoped for by (maybe) February of next year. I would think that given that Brain/CNS cells don't divide much after puberty it would be the least effective against such; to say nothing of the other aspects of alzheimer's like amyloid plaque accumulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqb1D8Bwkc4

kurt9

Postby kurt9 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:51 am

My self-experimentation with senolytics commences!

I just took the first batch of Fisetin (700mg) this evening. I will repeat for the next 4 evenings (I'm doing a total of 5 rounds) and see what happens.

I also checked out the LEF website where they talked about a Quercetin/Tocotrienol combination (500mg/125mg daily) for 3 months. I am doing that as well. I will not use the Dasatinib at all as this also attacks functional cells as well and is quite risky. It is also quite expensive. Besides, what I'm reading suggests that Fisetin may actually be BETTER than the D&Q combo. It is certainly much cheaper.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:04 pm

How do you judge effectivity?

Aero

Postby Aero » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:21 pm

I don't know about telomeres but for health extension, Crispr Pharmaceuticals has something that's pretty sure. It is a targeted and programmable gene editing methodology. It has been approved for human trials. It very specifically targets the programmed gene in the dna strand, snips it out and replaces it, as programmed. The company CEO says that programming the system will be big business for those who can do it. In particular, once a specific gene is programmed, cancer gene, for example, a serum is injected and the system snips out and replaces all of those genes in the body. The cancer is cured because the cells no longer reproduce cancer cells. That part is not a lot different than what has been tried for many years, it is the specificity of gene targeting that is the new breakthrough. Oh, and Crispr Pharmaceuticals is attracting $billions in partnerships and licensing from the major drug companies.

The stock market is still waiting for the cures to be demonstrated and reproduced, it seems.
Aero

williatw

Postby williatw » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 am

williatw

Postby williatw » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 am

kurt9

Postby kurt9 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Indeed I take 7 or 8 capsules each day, finishing on Wednesday.

I cam up with the 700mg from a paper that had the factors for converting from animal to human dosages. I tried to attach it to this posting (it won't let me). But you can find it on fightaging.org and do a search for self-experimentation. The article from about a year ago will have a link to the paper with the conversion factors.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:08 pm

so is there a schedule of how often you do this? yearly? quarterly?

kurt9

Postby kurt9 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:04 pm

williatw

Postby williatw » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:31 pm

williatw

Postby williatw » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:18 am

Return to “General”