Forgotten Michael Jackson photos could power the world

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

That is a joke right?
I mean that would be a perpetuum mobile. I think the guy should take the money he makes from the photos and invest them in something else, anything else, really...

crazyeddie

Post by crazyeddie »

Skipjack wrote:That is a joke right?
I mean that would be a perpetuum mobile. I think the guy should take the money he makes from the photos and invest them in something else, anything else, really...
That's what I thought, but apparently CNN is running with it at 10:00 PM Eastern.

Just thought it was funny, especially in light of the "10KW LENR Demonstrator?" thread sitting atop the News forum all these days.
Now that I think of it, isn't Dr Prins looking for investment capital? :roll:

/apologies to Dr P :oops:

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Garcia reconfigured the brushes and rewound the copper in a standard motor "so it captures the negative electromagnetic field as it collapses, sends energy to a capacitor and recharges the battery," he said.
Silly me for never having thought of such an easy solution!
And silly him for disclosing his secret like that.
I will now instruct my army of minions and start manufacture right away.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

You know, had this been Fox news, I would not even bother wondering, but with CNN... to say the least, I am a bit surprised by their obvious lack of critical thinking here.
How many laws of physics are we breaking here?

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

More laws than the forum database can hold :wink:

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

oh, I entered this thread expecting to see a cat with a toast with butter tied to the cat´s back, appearing at the back of MJ´s photo.

As we all know, thats a perpetual motion machine, since nature cannot resolve the paradox (cats always fall on their paws, a toast will alway fall with the butter side down)