Bussard´s technical paper compilation

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

jlumartinez

Bussard´s technical paper compilation

Post by jlumartinez »

In Google video Bussard stated that he was writing a 100 pages report about his research and discoveries on IEC fusion and Polywell. Does anyone know if he is going to publish this paper soon? Maybe with these new contract he has changed his mind?

It will be great to see all his knowledge been released for the scientific community.

cuddihy

Re: Bussard´s technical paper compilation

Post by cuddihy »

jlumartinez wrote:In Google video Bussard stated that he was writing a 100 pages report about his research and discoveries on IEC fusion and Polywell. Does anyone know if he is going to publish this paper soon? Maybe with these new contract he has changed his mind?

It will be great to see all his knowledge been released for the scientific community.
I haven't heard about a new contract. Have you? (I only know about a false report of a CA state contract (Disproven), and a zeroized federal funding line that was continued for 2007 (irrelevant--contains no money).

Do you know of another one?

I'm doubtful given his health that Dr. Bussard will ever finish a large compilation and technical paper of the type he had promised --that's a lot of work that no one seems to be interested in except us freeloaders on the internet. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.
Tom.Cuddihy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faith is the foundation of reason.

jlumartinez

Post by jlumartinez »

Cuddihy,

Yo seem to have been out of this forum for some weeks. Dr. Bussad has received a new research contract awarded by the US Navy in order to built WB-7 and WB-8 to test his previous results ( viewtopic.php?t=128 ). In case of positive results EMC2 may keep on working on the development of a much bigger reactor.

That the reason why I am afraid that the final compilation will never see the light. Maybe the publishing embargo is again active. Does anyone has any closer information about it??

zbarlici

Post by zbarlici »

Considering that Bussard has received further Government funding for R&D, it`s not unrealistic to expect another embargo... after all, it is the country(govt) that is funding it, and so it deserves to retain any acheivements to itself and lease the building plans, if the technology pans out :D

... oh, pardon me. i meant to say "when the technology pans out". - not "if"