Cold Fusion Proven True by U.S. Navy Researchers

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

BenTC

Post by BenTC »

Wild speculation... So in space, the consituent gases at a temperature of a few Kelvin is conducive to the formation of a BEC, within which LENRs occur, which is the source of cosmic background microwave radiation?
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

BenTC: That's quite a wild speculation, but is not bad at all :twisted:

Axil: I did know the Electromagnetic Nano Antenna Collectors and there has been a new paper from Kotter where he shows more improvements.
I cannot find it right now, but I'll try to search for it and post a link.
It was quite interesting.

I didn't know Prof. Yeong, his BECNF hypothesis is quite intriguing.
The idea that Bose Einstein condensate can self form in metal grains, if proved correct, might lead us to a plethora of applications.
There are other potential applications of the BEC of deuterons to other related phenomena listed in the following: (i) transient acoustic cavitation fusion [57,58], (ii) transmutation [59-62], and (iii) high-temperature superconductivity in deuterated metals and alloys [63]. These applications will be described in future publications.
Cant' wait for his next pubblications. Thanks for sharing!

icarus

Post by icarus »

Found a talk by Yeong Kim on the Bose-Einstein Condensate Fusion paper

http://research.missouri.edu/vcr_semina ... htm#videos

at 4.15pm.

Very, very interesting .... a "quantum trap" theory for cold fusion. Big point here is it is a nuclear BEC not an atomic one, changes the quantum physics derivation greatly. I find it incredible that the quantum theory actually predicts a Coulomb barrier suppression for the nuclear BEC, truly a jewel of a result on its own ...

Edit: Forgot to add that he also shows that the dominant reaction will be

D(m) + D(m) => 4He(m) + 23.8 Mev (m)

... i.e, aneutronic.
Last edited by icarus on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icarus

Post by icarus »

chrismb said to Axil:
Sounds like you're just spouting words you've heard and like the sound of.
Chris, perhaps you'd like to retract the above quote? There is plenty of spouting that goes on around here but Axil's piece, that you were so mean-spiritedly referring to, was not one of them. Give it time.