Mercury fillings

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

JohnSmith wrote:Maybe the mercury is what makes you constantly double post, Simon. It's generally considered bad form to reply to yourself.

While I have no fact-based opinion on mercury fillings, I've seen plenty of products that were considered 'safe' for a long period turn out to be terrible for you. Pewter comes to mind. Once upon a time, it was used for plates and silverware. ~1% lead, and we know what wonderful things that does for infants and children.
So replying to one person in one post and then another in the next one is considered double posting? Or adding additional thoughts in a following post is considered double posting?

When knew?

Please post an exact list of the rules so I will know when to ignore them.

===

Mercury has been in fillings for 100 years in the modern era. If there was a significant effect we would have seen it. Thus my estimation that we could save more lives by convincing everyone to avoid crossing the street.

Friends do not allow friends to cross the street.

Of course we could save more lives more quickly by banning all automobiles and all other types of powered conveyance.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.