Remember when ...

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Aero

Remember when ...

Post by Aero »

all cops were good and the newspaper didn't lie, our gov. was for us.
How old were you and what happened for you to discover the truth? Oh, and if you are uncomfortable with such disclosure, then just tell us when you learned about the tooth fairy and santa clause ...
Aero

ravingdave

Post by ravingdave »

from Ace of Spades:

"So John Conyers gives up his (already half-hearted) probe into Obama's pet community organizing group just as his wife is up for sentencing by prosecutors who answer to Barack Obama."

http://minx.cc/?post=289050

Okay, for those of you who don't follow this stuff. John Conyers is the Democrat Representative in CHARGE of investigating election Fraud, specifically that of a group called ACORN.

John Conyers WIFE has plead guilty to FELONY corruption charges.

She is yet to be sentenced. Guess who is at the top of the chain of command of the US Dept. of Justice ? (Barack Obama)

So as John Conyers decides that ACORN doesn't need to be investigated, his wife is awaiting sentencing.

Suppose John Conyers didn't go along with the Chicago way ? Suppose he decides that ACORN really DOES need to be investigated ?

His wife gets 20 years.

On the other hand, she could just get a few months and probation.

I guess he either loves his wife, or he's afraid she'll implicate him in a felony too.

Let's see if the Media utters a peep about this.

David

TallDave

Post by TallDave »

When Obama was elected, I realized government could solve all my problems.

KitemanSA

Re: Remember when ...

Post by KitemanSA »

Aero wrote:
all cops were good and the newspaper didn't lie, our gov. was for us.
How old were you and what happened for you to discover the truth? Oh, and if you are uncomfortable with such disclosure, then just tell us when you learned about the tooth fairy and santa clause ...
Sorry, I wasn't raised in Neverland.