Energetics Technologies Making Progress with Cold Fusion

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

pfrit

Post by pfrit »

JohnP wrote:
I find it ironic that I, as an informed skeptic, am forced to defend him and his right to do research.
This thread's gone a-wandering. I was referring to the original poster and the superwavefusion site.
Sorry, I suck. The superwave guys are knuckleheads.
What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.

mike betie

Post by mike betie »

All I know is energetics technologies just released a press released
a press release saying that both ENEA and SRI Labs have replicated their
Cold Fusion Process. Go to the media/press releases page of their website.
ww.energeticstechnologies.com

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

mike betie wrote:All I know is energetics technologies just released a press released
Cold Fusion Process. Go to the media/press releases page of their website.
ww.energeticstechnologies.com
Cold Fusion Process.

I found no such press release.

Replication is one thing. Hot water heaters are something else.

And our Mike friend never joins in on Polywell discussions. A rather narrow interest for a board in the main devoted to hot fusion.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

I did find this:
Two laboratories, SRI (formerly Stanford Research Institute International, Menlo Park, CA), and ENEA (the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and the Environment, Frascati, Italy), have replicated the SuperWave™ Fusion experiments.
Now if they could replicate claimed results they might have something.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Helius

Post by Helius »

MSimon wrote: Replication is one thing. Hot water heaters are something else.
Hmmm. I'm too old to require regular cold showers. I wonder what the ratios would be? 30% of the hot water heaters would work 20% of the time? :roll:

After 20 years, I'm not interested in any cold fusion experiments that don't strive to uncover or measure underlying mechanisms / hypothesis that would point to new experiments. Hoping for consistent "cold fusion "results out of Elecrolytic cells or other forms of lattice loading is just too old hat.

I don't discount it entirely; It seems the great leap forward in Nuclear science came from understanding of radiological phenomenon. Are there dynamic interactions that don't require or produce copious and powerful radiation? Could such studies be another job for the WB7 or a WB7 type instrument?