Idaho Will Sue

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Well, but what about the people that got sick and it was not their own fault?!!!
I think that is true for most people, or at least the lines are blurry.
Anyway it is true for me.

It is hillarious for me to watch people here go nuts over this. Gee, if you only had gone that nuts over the war in Iraq, you could have saved yourself and us a economic crisis.
ROFL
I am so happy about this new law. It is awesome. Makes me want to move to the US now, something that would have been impossible for me before.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Skipjack wrote:Well, but what about the people that got sick and it was not their own fault?!!!
I think that is true for most people, or at least the lines are blurry.
Anyway it is true for me.
My sentiments on this issue are still evolving. I have no contention with the idea that some people will have to be taken care of by the government because it is, and ought to be the duty of society to take care of unfortunate individuals (Crippled, Mentally deficient, etc.) that are blameless, and have no available family who can take care of them. (which is where they rightfully belong if possible.)

This does not include that group of people who are unwilling to work or to properly see to their own needs. Society needs for them to suffer the consequences of their own lack of responsibility. It is the negative feedback mechanism which helps prevent this condition.

Skipjack wrote: It is hillarious for me to watch people here go nuts over this. Gee, if you only had gone that nuts over the war in Iraq, you could have saved yourself and us a economic crisis.
ROFL
The War in Iraq was righteous. The decision to go to war was not a mistake. The mistake was in losing the peace because of incredibly stupid bureaucratic decisions. Silly people confuse the two.

Even then, I have never heard any connection between the Iraq war and the economic crisis. The only root cause of which I am aware for the Economic crisis in this country is the Community Reinvestment Act which was pushed by Jimmy Carter, second worst idiot President in history.

Skipjack wrote: I am so happy about this new law. It is awesome. Makes me want to move to the US now, something that would have been impossible for me before.
It is telling that an Austrian who neither understands American Heartland Culture nor owes any allegiance or patriotism to this nation is gleeful that it has done something incredibly foolish. Especially since public poling shows the majority of Americans oppose this.

It may yet come to bloodshed. I just don't think you understand how angry people are about this.

The American War of Independence was initiated and fought by only 1/3rd of the country. The group which is currently fighting this are the spiritual descendants of that 1/3rd. They are also the baddest asses the nation has to offer.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

CBSNews Poll on Obama's first year in office.

The Economy
A:
2.77%
B:
3.40%
C:
5.21%
D:
18.82%
F:
69.80%
Foreign Policy
A:
4.31%
B:
3.49%
C:
8.13%
D:
23.33%
F:
60.74%
Health Care
A:
3.29%
B:
2.48%
C:
3.31%
D:
9.18%
F:
81.75%
Afghanistan
A:
4.21%
B:
14.30%
C:
27.73%
D:
23.13%
F:
30.63%
Iraq
A:
4.19%
B:
10.12%
C:
26.64%
D:
24.27%
F:
34.79%
Threat of Terrorism
A:
4.14%
B:
4.05%
C:
9.12%
D:
21.77%
F:
60.92%
Energy and the Environment
A:
3.56%
B:
4.35%
C:
12.38%
D:
21.72%
F:
57.99%
Social Issues
A:
4.10%
B:
4.09%
C:
12.39%
D:
20.79%
F:
58.64%
Bipartisanship
A:
4.08%
B:
2.56%
C:
4.31%
D:
9.62%
F:
79.44%
Obama's Overall Job as President
A:
3.44%
B:
3.30%
C:
4.22%
D:
25.03%
F:
64.01%
NOTE: This is not a scientific poll. The results above are for information purposes only, and should not be confused with the results of the scientific polls conducted by CBS News.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/popQuesti ... s_year_one$

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

It is telling that an Austrian who neither understands American Heartland Culture nor owes any allegiance or patriotism to this nation is gleeful that it has done something incredibly foolish. Especially since public poling shows the majority of Americans oppose this.
You clearly dont know anything about me, or my life circumstances, or what allegiances I have with who or what.
But keep on ranting and whining. It is amusing me.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Oh an while we are at polls. I found that one pretty amusing (and it says a lot about the average republican and their ideas and believes):
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepoliti ... blog_last3

Also made me LOL a lot.
And 24 percent of Republicans, and 14 percent overall, agree that Obama "may be the antiChrist
I wonder how many of those that believe he is a muslim, also believe he is the antiChrist. Stroke of genius, absolutely.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Skipjack wrote:
You clearly dont know anything about me, or my life circumstances, or what allegiances I have with who or what.
But keep on ranting and whining. It is amusing me.
I know that I and my countrymen are Angry, and I know that you are laughing at us for being angry. Is there something more I need to know ?

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Skipjack wrote:Oh an while we are at polls. I found that one pretty amusing (and it says a lot about the average republican and their ideas and believes):
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepoliti ... blog_last3

Also made me LOL a lot.
And 24 percent of Republicans, and 14 percent overall, agree that Obama "may be the antiChrist
I wonder how many of those that believe he is a muslim, also believe he is the antiChrist. Stroke of genius, absolutely.
I have no issue with people believing either thing. I was watching the interview with George Stephanopolus when Barack said he didn't like people questioning "My Muslim faith." George corrected him "you mean your Christian faith." Obama replied, "Yes, my CHRISTIAN faith."

Adding that to all the other bits and pieces that have come to light concerning Obama, and it is quite reasonable to believe the man really is a Muslim at heart, but pretending to be a Christian because he couldn't possibly survive in American politics if he admitted he was a Muslim.

As far as him being the "Anti-Christ", if you believe that there are forces of Darkness, and they are personified in men, then it is not unreasonable to believe this might be the guy.

Just for your amusement, here is a link in which someone demonstrates that the name "Barack Obama" in Hebrew basically means the Anti-Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXMAnlMmEPw

How many other Presidents have Naked pictures of their mother on the internet?

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

I know that I and my countrymen are Angry,
No, you and SOME of your countrymen are angry.
Personally I think you are waaaay over reacting. You are getting upset about nothing too. It is going to cost you much less than the stupid, pointless war in Iraq cost you.
You are whining around and shouting and strangling like little babies that have lost their lollypops. You guys have been doing that ever since the election and now it is even worse. I personally applaud Obama. I think he achieved something great, something that will help people like me, that got into a bad situation without it being their fault. Of course you cant see that possibility because your field of view is so narrow. You are narrow minded that is what you are! You are unable to empathize with anyone. You probably dont even no, or you can not even comprehend the situations that some people are in. I pitty you and I laugh at you because of that.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

As far as him being the "Anti-Christ", if you believe that there are forces of Darkness, and they are personified in men, then it is not unreasonable to believe this might be the guy.
To the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as the antiChrist in muslim faith. So he cant be both. He either is a muslim or the antiChrist. Just pick one please ggggggg

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Skipjack wrote:
To the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as the antiChrist in muslim faith. So he cant be both. He either is a muslim of the antiChrist. Just pick one please ggggggg
A smart guy like you can't figure this out? As far as the Christians are concerned, it doesn't matter what faith (or any) the Anti-Christ claims. Many have speculated that the Anti-Christ (if he should appear) would indeed be a Muslim. (Christian Faith doesn't require Muslims to believe in Christian Doctrine.)

If Barack IS the Anti-Christ, why would he need to be aware of it?

Didn't you ever see "The Omen"? "Rosemary's Baby"? Or any of those other "Anti-Christ" Movies?

My point ? No one has to pick. It is not necessary.

Now did you bother to look at the video?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

You should be careful Skipjack,

You and your Euro friends may wind up having to defend yourselves from the Iranians while Americans settle their differences 1861 to 1865 style.

As to no fault of your own? OK. Ask for charity. Or will your generous countrymen only give it at the point of a gun?

Life is full of misfortunes. You are just unlucky not to live 200 years hence. And also lucky not to live 200 years prior. Or count yourself lucky not to be Sudanese or Rawandan. Or Russian. Or an Indian or Chinese peasant.

The cure for life's misfortunes is a Naked Lunch (spit in their eye). For thousands of years people faced worse with fewer resources.

Me? Every day I live I count myself lucky to be alive. And I refuse to be a victim or proclaim my victimhood. If I need help I ask. If I can give help I do. Asked or unasked.

Living in fear was never my style. Maybe it is my Navy training. Or decades of living though one sh*t storm after another. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

When I was a kid I delivered groceries to a woman who lived flat on her back from polio. I never heard a whisper of complaint from her ever. She always had a smile on her face and a kind word for us grocery boys. And the welfare queens and kings? Hardly a kind word - ever.

So I don't worry about living or dying. I just endeavor to add value every day that I can.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

No, you and SOME of your countrymen are angry.
Personally I think you are waaaay over reacting. You are getting upset about nothing too. It is going to cost you much less than the stupid, pointless war in Iraq cost you.
You were never cut out to be an American.

Watch the old guy in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uajSiDo ... r_embedded

He is an American. Why do I fight? For him. For me. For those who prefer liberty over security.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom—go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!" Samuel Adams
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Msimon and Diogenes, you both dont make any sense.

Diogenes, of course the devil would have to believe in god, otherwise he cant do what he is supposed to do. So he would have to be of the same faith or otherwise he cant be the same devil.
Anyway...

I find this conspiracy theory and the general thinking just as pathetic as those that were saying that Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks. Thinking about it actually, these are even worse ;)
The Bush- 9/11 theory was pretty funny too though. I mean there were things like the devil appearing in the smoke.... and then you had some people say that "no jews died in 9/11", which can be easily falsified, but anyway. I think that that just as many americans, if not more believed that theory as there are now americans believing the other bullcrap.
I think that americans generally just dont like and dont trust their government and therefore they love the idea of the big conspiracy...
Yeah, so to sum it all up: (warning sarkasm) Bush inscenated 9/11 so that he could start the war in Iraq, so that the antiChrist Obama can then take over the US and give you public healthcare which will bring about Armageddon. All that was started by the jews who as we know are behind every conspiracy in the world (they also dont have an antiChrist... and some insist that he will be a jew... I do wonder why...). (Sarkasm end).
Get real!

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

You were never cut out to be an American.
I was not, but I am now. I had to learn how to betray and lie to my businesspartners in order to make better profit first.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

I think that americans generally just dont like and dont trust their government
Well yeah.

Do I have to repost the Jefferson quotes again?